Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for LoisArbuckle > Reviews

Browse

LoisArbuckle's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LoisArbuckle RSS Feed

We are paper
We are paper
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST ALBUM, March 26, 2015
This review is from: We are paper (MP3 Music)
This is the best thing in the entire world! I love all of it but my favorite is SUV and Moons. You will love this, I promise.

Killzone: Shadow Fall (PlayStation 4)
Killzone: Shadow Fall (PlayStation 4)
Offered by J&S GAMES
Price: $13.96
364 used & new from $5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't play multiplayer, even with new disc, without ps plus, January 28, 2014
The game is mediocre. The plot is shallow. The graphics are really great. You shoot the same guy for many hours. Just like the other Killzone games. Written by a 10 year old.

Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal, 180 Capsules
Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal, 180 Capsules
Price: $39.97
49 used & new from $37.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, affordable choice for a prenatal, April 15, 2013
This is a high quality vitamin that is affordable and keeps you energized. I've taken it throughout my entire pregnancy and my vitamin and mineral levels have been perfect every time. With my last pregnancy I always had low iron (really common) and some other deficiencies and was taking an expensive powdered vitamin called Reliv. I love that it has ginger for nausea. It is made from organic plant foods so the body absorbs it better than any tablet. Also, it has probiotics!

Other suggestions: add Salmon Oil for DHA (builds brain cells and will increase milk supply), Calm Magnesium (dubbed the anti-stress drink, it's incredible, really helps with stress, muscle cramps, and braxton hicks), any type of kefir (I do water kefir, add vanilla and it tastes like cream soda) it helps to build up baby's good gut bacteria which is crucial at birth because their tummies are naturally porous so they can absorb colostrum.

Guitar Hanger Holder Rack Wall Mount Display-Fits ALL size Guitars, Saving Alternative to Display Case
Price: $3.48
32 used & new from $2.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and Cheap!, May 3, 2012
Works great, easy to install. And CHEAP! It's small too so it doesn't look real bad on your wall. I think i'll get another one.

NaturOli Soap Nuts / Soap Berries. 2-Lbs USDA ORGANIC (480 loads) + 18X BONUS! (12 loads) Select Seedless, 2 Wash Bags, Tote Bag, 8-pgs info. Organic Laundry Soap / Natural Cleaner. Processed in USA!
Offered by NaturOli
Price: $39.90
4 used & new from $28.95

4.0 out of 5 stars As natural as it gets, great for sensitive skin, November 26, 2011
I switched from Seventh Generation to soap nuts for laundry detergent after finding that Seventh gen is not all that natural. My 9 month old son has severe eczema and sensitive (as do I and my husband). We are easily irritated by fragrances and my son cannot come in contact with SLS. Since we've switched to soap nuts our clothes are softer and my son has NO eczema whatsoever. His skin is now baby soft.

We boil the nuts to make a concentrate then freeze them in ice cube trays. Use 1-2 per load. You can add essential oils before freezing if you want fragrance. The concentrate smells like vinegar BUT your clothes DO NOT.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2013 4:55 PM PDT

Sleepy Bunny (Pat the Bunny Cloth Book)
Sleepy Bunny (Pat the Bunny Cloth Book)
by Golden Books
Edition: Rag Book
Price: $8.72
72 used & new from $3.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not really meant to be read, November 25, 2011
The book is cute and soft but the story is really lacking. I was planning to read this to my baby every night as part of our bed time routine but the story is so short and boring it has just become a snuggle toy for my 9 month old.