Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Kristy Grissom > Reviews

Browse

Kristy Grissom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kristy Grissom RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
31 Days to Becoming a Happy Mom
31 Days to Becoming a Happy Mom
by Arlene Pellicane
Price: $9.99
40 used & new from $8.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic read from Arlene Pellicane!, August 4, 2015
I love her simple steps to better myself as a mom everyday (and her stories to entertain along the way!) I loved the few minutes of "me time" to read a segment at the end of each day. Every mom deserves the opportunity to read this book!

Tach-It 2103 3" Long General Purpose Standard Tagging Fastener (Pack of 5000)
Tach-It 2103 3" Long General Purpose Standard Tagging Fastener (Pack of 5000)
Price: $3.55

5.0 out of 5 stars and works perfect! So glad I went with this method for ..., May 26, 2015
Huge box, and works perfect! So glad I went with this method for a big organized garage sale!

YazyCraft Tagging Gun Pricetag Gun Tag Gun with 5 Replacement Needles Kit
YazyCraft Tagging Gun Pricetag Gun Tag Gun with 5 Replacement Needles Kit
Offered by YazyCraft
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for organized garage sale tags- so much easier than ..., May 26, 2015
Perfect for organized garage sale tags- so much easier than the safety pin method I was using. This is worth the money 100 times over!

Anker 2nd Gen Astro 6400mAh Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 5s 5c; iPad Air 2 mini 3; Galaxy S5 S4; Note 4 3; Nexus 6; LG and More (Green)
Anker 2nd Gen Astro 6400mAh Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 5s 5c; iPad Air 2 mini 3; Galaxy S5 S4; Note 4 3; Nexus 6; LG and More (Green)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints here!, August 6, 2014
So far this has proven to be a great investment for us! I have no complaints and have used it several times!

Blueberi Boulevard Baby Girls' Crinkle Taffeta Dress, Red, 18 Months
Blueberi Boulevard Baby Girls' Crinkle Taffeta Dress, Red, 18 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!!! This dress is perfect!, December 19, 2012
I ordered 2 of these dresses, one for my daughter and one for my niece for their Christmas pictures for my parents. The dress is downright adorable. It was true to size and fit both girls very well. The look of the dress makes it appear very expensive although it's not. The only downfall is that it is handwash only (but I knew that going in considering the material is taffeta). I can't say how well it will hold up over time, but I can't imagine, with proper care, that it would look any different after several wears. I would recommend this cute little outfit to anyone!

Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 14-Piece Block Set
Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 14-Piece Block Set
Price: $34.49
26 used & new from $29.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift- both recipients love it!, December 12, 2012
Great quality, and a really nice set. I got 2 sets as gifts last year- one for my parents and one for my brother. My brother said he uses his all the time and they're a really great set of knives. We have always been pleased with Chicago Cutlery's quality. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy this set again!

23" Childrens Toy Pink Acoustic Guitar :String Instrument
23" Childrens Toy Pink Acoustic Guitar :String Instrument
Offered by FireKingdom
Price: $17.17
5 used & new from $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, but cute, December 12, 2012
I bought this to use as a prop, thank goodness I didn't need it to be perfect because within playing with it (gently) for just a few minutes I had already broken one string. I wouldn't purchase this again- not that I expected great quality but I didn't expect it to be falling apart in my hands within 5 minutes either.

Brica Cover Guard Car Seat Travel Tote, Gray (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Brica Cover Guard Car Seat Travel Tote, Gray (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't hold up too well, December 12, 2012
If you're only using this one time, it will probably be ok, but I wouldn't count on it for numerous flights or uses. We used it on one trip and it is already starting to show a lot of wear. Granted, the airline industry isn't known for treating your bags nicely, but even just walking through the airport and such proved to wear on this pretty bad. Corners are fraying, it's awkward and hard to comfortably take along with you. It did protect our carseat, and I'm glad the only damage that was done was just to the bag, not the seat. Having said that though, I'd probably look for a different, sturdier one if we traveled often.

Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Fujifilm NP-50, BC-50, BC-45W and Fuji FinePix F50FD, F60FD, F70EXR, F75EXR, F80EXR, F85EXR, F100FD, F200EXR, F300EXR, F305EXR, F500EXR, F505EXR, F550EXR, F600EXR, F605EXR, F660EXR, F665EXR, F750EXR, F770EXR, F775EXR, F800EXR, F850EXR, F900EXR, REAL 3D W3, X10, X20, XF1, XP100, XP110, XP150, XP160, XP170, XP200
Price: $17.99

Offered by SpReAdLoVe
Price: $7.99
85 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 12, 2012
This is perfect for both my husband and I to reminisce over, as well as my daughter to enjoy. Thrilled with this purchase!

Page: 1 | 2