Profile for Kate August > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 266

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kate August "Bookdweller" RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sherpani Nuage Ultralight Luggage, Black, One Size
Sherpani Nuage Ultralight Luggage, Black, One Size

3.0 out of 5 stars Light weight, but not well made, July 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I can't say that I'm impressed with this bag. Yes, it is incredibly light weight, but not really well made. I can't imagine that this bag would hold up well for anyone doing a lot of traveling. The telescoping handle is very loose and wobbly, and the cross bar is junk. The handle is very cheaply made. I think that if you dragged a full bag around the airport 5 or 6 times the handle would probably be done for. It certainly has a number of roomy pockets; 5 to be exact.
I have not traveled with the bag, so I can only review the bag at first impression. The bag does come with a life time warranty, so if you're looking for an ultra light bag, and you don't plan on keeping it a lifetime, it might be worth a try.

Linksys AC1200 MAX Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE6500)
Linksys AC1200 MAX Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE6500)

5.0 out of 5 stars No more dead zones, July 23, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Linksys AC1200 MAX Wi-Fi Range Extender RE6500 is an easy to install, and a simple to use solution for extending your Wi-Fi coverage in your home or office. The range extender is great for all those weak coverage, or dead zones around the house. Now my Wi-Fi coverage is as strong in my basement, as it is in my office, it even extends my Wi-Fi coverage to outdoors. The Wi-Fi extender comes with dual band coverage, so you can connect your devices on both the 2.4 GHz and the 5 GHz bands.
This is a great gadget, and really a necessity if you want flawless coverage throughout your home. This Linksys AC1200 MAX Range Extender is not a plug into the wall style extender, it will need a flat surface to put the device on, or you can use the screw holes in the bottom of the extender to mount it. With twin antennas screwed into the back of the device, it does look a lot like a router. The RE6500 has one less Ethernet socket and no USB port, so if that is something you need; this is not the device you are looking for.
Device works great, speed is excellent, easy to set-up; I would highly recommend this device.
What’s in the box.
• Linksys AC1200 MAX Wi-Fi Range Extender
• Power adaptor
• Two Dipole Antennas
• Ethernet Cable
• Quick Installation Guide

Otterbox [Symmetry Series] Apple iPhone 5S Case - Frustration-Free Packaging Protective Case for iPhone - Glacier
Price: $38.36

5.0 out of 5 stars but this is a great case., July 21, 2014
This Otterbox case is well worth the money if you are looking for a slim profile durable case. I wish Otterbox would come up with a few more stylish designs and colors, but this is a great case.

Hopkins 11179000 GoGear Black Rubber Floor Mat, (Set of 4)
Hopkins 11179000 GoGear Black Rubber Floor Mat, (Set of 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, July 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was shocked at how weighty these mats were when they arrived; these are no flimsy car mats. These are a high quality rubber mats, that fit a Ford 150 beautifully. The mats are constructed with numerous grooves and channels to collect all the debris from long New England winters. The fit was excellent, and they lay perfectly flat with no rolling. If you are looking for a high quality car mat at a very reasonable price, these would be a very good choice.

DR. SCHOLL'S Women's Andie Slip-On (Tan/Beige Fabric 9.0 M)
DR. SCHOLL'S Women's Andie Slip-On (Tan/Beige Fabric 9.0 M)
Offered by ShoeMall
Price: $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Like slippers but run 1/2 size large, July 16, 2014
I always wear a 91/2 in shoes. I can never squeeze into a 9, or wear a 10. After reading the reviews, and buying my mom a pair this summer, I decided to try a size 9 and see how they fit The size 9 fit perfectly. These shoes were so comfortable right out of the box, I wear them all the time. This is a great summer shoe; light weight, stylish (they are described as tan, but they are really gold) and very comfortable. I would definitely order 1/2 size smaller, but it's a great shoe. My mom also loves her pair. My mom wears a size 7, and I purchased her a 61/2, and they fit perfectly.

Budge Industries P8004SR1 Rust-Oleum Cart Grill Cover, Stops Rust, Spreads Up to 60-Inch Wide
Price: $57.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cover, July 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love this cover. The cover is light weight, easy to get on and off, and fastens securely for any size grill with velcro tabs on the sides. I haven't had it long enough to know if it really does protect your grill against rust, but I will update this review if it doesn't. Nice cover.

La Crosse Technology WS-8157OAK-IT Atomic Clock with Outdoor Temperature and Weather Forecast

5.0 out of 5 stars and I just love it. It is always accurate, July 7, 2014
I have had this Atomic clock/weather station for some time now, and I just love it. It is always accurate, and user friendly.

CobraCo Cast Iron Fire Pit FBCISTEEL
CobraCo Cast Iron Fire Pit FBCISTEEL
Price: $259.99

2.0 out of 5 stars One step above junk, July 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This CobraCo Iron Fire Pit is one step above junk. The feet on the legs might be good for grass, but the are not made for a brick patio. The mesh cover doesn't fit well at all, and I definitely would not leave the pit unattended.
The first night I received the Fire Pit I put it together, and left it outside covered. That night we had a summer storm, and a lot of rain. Two days later I pulled the cover off to start a fire, and discovered the entire rim of the pit was covered in RUST. I can't tell you how shocked I was at that discovery. It didn't even seem possible that it could happen so fast. I'm not talking about a couple of rust spots, I mean the entire ring was rust. I had to get soap and water, and scrub it off. You can still see that it has rust on it. In my opinion this is a toy and it's junk. I can't recommend this. For a product that cost over $250.00, it is a waste of money.

Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4640 Wireless and WiFi Direct, All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, 2-Sided Auto Duplex, ADF, Fax. Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible. (C11CD11201)
Price: $249.99
10 used & new from $249.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson WorkForce should be Epson WorkHorse, June 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Let me start by saying if size matters, this printer is massive. This is not a printer you can sneak on the edge of your desk. This is a fax, scan, copy, print machine, but what is most important to people is how does it print, It prints flawlessly. I can honestly say I think this printer could easily match a laser printer in quality, and speed. It has a beautiful LCD touch screen for very easy navigation, dual paper trays, remote scanner access, and air print. This is definitely a printed worth taking a serious look at if your looking for a work horse.

Verilux VT10WW1 HappyLight Liberty Natural Spectrum Lamp, 5K Energy
Verilux VT10WW1 HappyLight Liberty Natural Spectrum Lamp, 5K Energy
Offered by Brookstone
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to bring to work, June 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a larger version of a full spectrum light I purchased last winter, that I love. I have always wanted something smaller to bring to work, that wouldn't look so obtrusive on my desk. This light is the perfect size for home, or office. Since my office is a cave with no windows, it can really beat you down after awhile; it's like living in a cave. I put this on for 15 or 20 minutes a day while I'm working, and I really do feel like I have much more energy. I would recommend this to any other cave dwellers out there.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20