Profile for Laura-Jane Barber > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura-Jane Barber RSS Feed

iPad Case, JETech® Gold Slim-Fit Folio Smart Case Cover with Back Case for Apple the New iPad 4 & 3 (3rd and 4th Generation with Retina Display) / iPad 2 (Blue)
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not prop the iPad at all, May 12, 2015
Mine does not stay folded to allow the iPad to be propped up. Disappointed. :(

Olympus Digital Camera TG-820 Blue (Old Model)
Olympus Digital Camera TG-820 Blue (Old Model)
Offered by Trend Genie
Price: $318.97
3 used & new from $210.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Camera Ever!, July 27, 2012
I own the red one.

There are so many things to love about this camera!

First - It's waterproof! I loved being able to carry it around the pool and lazy river on vacation. There were no worries of anyone stealing it because I could take it in the water with me the entire time. Plus, it captured amazing shots both under and above the water. I had fun playing around with the pool/beach setting versus the underwater still and action settings. Love love love it!

Second - It's dummy-proof. I love that it has a ton of settings with explanations built in the camera. When you change the setting, it not only shows you a preview of the type of photograph for which that setting is ideal, but also explains it briefly in words. I have never felt more confident playing around with the various settings on any camera. I especially love the action setting. I have two small children and gone are the blurry action shots!

3rd - The battery life is pretty awesome. I took over 200 pictures and videos each day of the vacation and by bedtime, the camera still had two bars of battery remaining. I charged it each night just in case. I should note that I followed the instructions and turned off the camera when it was not in use and am sure that helped preserve the battery life.

4th - It uses rechargeable batteries. I received this as a gift and would have been disappointed if it hadn't been rechargeable. I love that I can either charge it in the wall or to my computer using the exact same cord.

I have not tested out the "tough" feature though with kids, I'm sure it will be dropped eventually. If you plan to use it in the water, I do recommend getting the floating camera case.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2012 4:35 AM PDT