Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Richmond, VA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
BuckleyBoo BuckleyMonkey 18" Brown
BuckleyBoo BuckleyMonkey 18" Brown
Price: $29.23
6 used & new from $22.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Way bigger than I imagined and..., January 16, 2014
I even read the size and knew it would be 18 inches tall. My daughter who loves buckles and stuff could really do without it. Maybe someone else's kid would like it though, it's hard to say.

BMC Womens Evening Elegant Jeweled Rhinestone Pleated Cocktail Party Handbag-SILVER
Offered by U-Initial
Price: $13.69
10 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and appears to be well made, January 16, 2014
Now I just need an excuse to use it. Amazon says 11 more words are required to review it so here they are. It fits everything I would need to bring somewhere fancy like a phone, hair brush, and lip balm. What more could I ask for? It's super cute.

MG Collection Black Pearl Beads Rhinestone Encrusted Clutch Evening Purse
MG Collection Black Pearl Beads Rhinestone Encrusted Clutch Evening Purse
Offered by MyGift
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.50

5.0 out of 5 stars So adorable!, January 16, 2014
I'm bringing it to a fancy banquet on Saturday and I can't wait to show it off. I actually bought a black and white dress just to ensure I'd be able to bring this little bag so that was the first time I ever bought a dress around the accessory instead of the other way around. It's very cute and will hold my lip balm, cell phone and small hair brush. I hope I get to use it again. Come on cousins and friends, hurry up and get married so I can bring this cute bag to your wedding. :)

CrazyOnDigital Premium Black Carry Case for Microsoft Zune 30GB, 80GB and 120GB
CrazyOnDigital Premium Black Carry Case for Microsoft Zune 30GB, 80GB and 120GB
Offered by CrazyOnDigital Corp.
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This was soooo cheap and more than worth the money., July 25, 2010
The other reviews say it's ugly but whatever. It's just a plain, black case. I love it. Especially since I only paid a couple of dollars for it.

Banana Boat Summer Color Instant Bronzer & Sunless Tanning Foam, Light/Medium Skin Tone, 4-Ounce Spray Pumps (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff!, July 25, 2010
It's super-easy to apply and never looks streaky even when I apply it in a hurry. Plus it dries a lot quicker than lotion so I can get dressed and out the door faster which is always a plus.

Lucky
Lucky
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I live so long without the Easy Star All Stars?, July 25, 2010
This review is from: Lucky (MP3 Music)
They just make the world a better place. I love all of their re-dos.

First Impressions of Earth [Vinyl]
First Impressions of Earth [Vinyl]
Price: $16.11
31 used & new from $12.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Even though I've heard JC hates this album...., July 25, 2010
I think it's phenomenal. I hope there really will be a 4th Strokes album soon.

Phrazes For The Young
Phrazes For The Young
Price: $8.82
60 used & new from $1.66

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite albums of all time., March 29, 2010
This review is from: Phrazes For The Young (Audio CD)
I love this album so much! I like The Strokes too, and I'm buying 2 of their albums right now actually, but I got this CD because I saw JC on The Tonight Show with Conan (not with Jay Leno, he's a hack) late last year and thought the first single from the CD, 11th Dimension, was really catchy and fantastic. So I bought the whole album when it came out last year and now I'm insanely in love with it. I even went to see J.C. in concert a couple of days ago and got to meet him after the show. The show was so great and he was super-sweet to the hundreds of fans that stuck around after the show to have him sign stuff. Anyway, I highly recommend it.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars It's not nearly as pretty in real life., May 9, 2008
The stone is way more yellow and less November birthstone in real life. I never wear it because it's just not that pretty in real life.

30 Rock: Season 1
30 Rock: Season 1
DVD ~ Tina Fey
Price: $9.96
266 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This show is so freakin' funny, May 9, 2008
This review is from: 30 Rock: Season 1 (DVD)
I love this show so much. My husband and I watched these DVDs and cracked up the whole time. Who knew Alec Baldwin could be so funny? Tracy Morgan's character is great too. All the actors do a great job. I don't know how they can keep a straight face when they say some of the lines in this show. It's absurd and hilarious. I love it!

Page: 1 | 2