Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for motoMXdad > Reviews

Browse

motoMXdad's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

motoMXdad RSS Feed (Sunny Florida)

Page: 1 | 2
FLW Outdoors Heavy Duty Fishing Tackle Bag/Soft Box
FLW Outdoors Heavy Duty Fishing Tackle Bag/Soft Box

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good as gift due to tag...., January 22, 2016
While its a very nice tackle bag, I have to agree with the other reviewer who felt silly when she gave it as a gift! I gave it as a gift to my son...the tag clearly states that 4 medium gear boxes should have been included (see pic), which he quickly noticed an questioned as to why they were missing...the listing does state that they are not included, but my son didn't have the benefit of seeing anything but the tag!! Obviously, his excitement quickly turned to confusion, which I immediately said I'd look in to...
Comment Comment | Permalink

Orblue Bag Heat Sealer - Food Saver and Creates Airtight Containers - Cabinet Accessory (Orange)
Offered by Orblue
Price: $19.37
8 used & new from $5.63

1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK, November 4, 2015
While I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, I'm no tool either...that said, even getting this thing on a lightning deal was a complete waste of money!! No directions included, so I figured it must be pretty simple and straight forward, but, even after multiple experiments by me, as well as my son, with speed, types and thickness of bags, this will thing will not seal anything more than my (our) opinion that this thing is JUNK!! To make matters worse, the magnet is far too weak to stick to side of my fridge in hopes of giving it a 2nd chance, so it sits on top, soon to be forgotten forever!!

Sterling Silver Rhodium Plated Green Turtle Screwback Girls Earrings
Sterling Silver Rhodium Plated Green Turtle Screwback Girls Earrings
Offered by Children Earring by lovearing
Price: $21.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Hoped others were wrong about posts breaking!!!, July 22, 2015
So adorable, and hoped the breakages were just a 'fluke'...nope...sent these to my niece for her BD, and of-course, BROKE!!???!!?!! Very disappointed that they are so cheaply made...from hero-to-zero as uncle in about 3seconds!! DO NOT BUY!!

Rugged Ridge 17752.05 Air Filter with Synthetic Panel
Rugged Ridge 17752.05 Air Filter with Synthetic Panel
Price: $33.99
41 used & new from $28.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Best filter buy, October 30, 2014
Fits perfectly in my `10 JK without issue, and have noticed a gradual increase in mileage as well!! Love that it doesn't need oil!! Was (and still am) going to switch to cold air intake, but needed a filter until then...might even delay installing the CAI a little while and do the exhaust 1st!!

O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet, Foot Cream 3.2oz
O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet, Foot Cream 3.2oz
Price: $7.24
93 used & new from $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars never absorbs..., October 30, 2014
No matter how little you use, it never seems to absorb. Using a microplane (which is amazing!) prior, and it just never absorbs!?!? I put gel socks over it in hope my wifes feet will absorb it and be even smoother in AM, but, its almost as if her feet are worse off for its use!? They actually seem dryer and need planing more frequently since we've started using it about 3mo. ago. Will probably go back to Kerasal...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, October 30, 2014
This is BY FAR the fastest, simplest, and quietest (I'd resorted to the dremel and multi-max tools) tool we've used for my wifes heels!!! Thought it would be flimsy and easily break, but this thing rocks!! Its sturdy and sharp, and, we haven't had any mishaps like like bleeding. Would definitely buy again should this one break/dull!

Platinum-Plated Sterling Silver Swarovski Zirconia 4cttw Round 3 Stone Anniversary Ring
Price: $29.79 - $31.70

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware the "plating", July 11, 2014
Very nice and passable as her anniversary band for travel, beach, etc., without the fear of losing, being stolen. I did, however, give it 2-stars as she's only had it aprox. 2mo. and the plating is coming off?!? Perhaps the Florida lifestyle is a little too much for it, but now it definitely looks fake...

A1 Invitation Envelope - 70# Black Basis Text (3 5/8 x 5 1/8) - Basis Announcement Series (Pkg of 50)
Offered by Office Express, Inc.
Price: $16.00

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, but go with next size for 3x5 invites, May 7, 2014
Envelopes were exactly what we were looking for and received promptly, however, not sure if it was our invites, or the envelopes (only going by what was ordered 3x5 invites-no other stuffers), but it was an extremely tight fit! I would definitely order the next size up next time.

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - Playstation 3
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - Playstation 3
Price: $14.07
171 used & new from $3.31

5.0 out of 5 stars SMELL-O-VISION ENHANCED - CROTCHETIZER ENABLED, January 11, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Ok, so we (my wife and I) are part of the non-gamer-degreed-professional-40ish-closet-elite who feverishly count the minutes until the kids to go to bed so we can get our fix of our reluctant heros, yearning for some digression from daily routine, happily collecting bolts, delighting in the cheesy repartee, and anxiously awaiting every release of Ratchet & Clank, as well as, the Jak & Daxter series.

Well, I must say, after many months of waiting, I was more-than-reluctant to purchase this edition, due to the enormous amount of negative/mixed reviews. However, that said, I figured I'd purchase it at a steep discount ($20 shipped), and give it a go anyway.

GREAT OOGGLYMOGGLEY!!! After 4 nearly sleepless evenings with my wife playing alongside me, I would have gladly paid full price!! Yet, I do believe that Insomniac is conducting its own highly scientific, albeit 'nefarious', relationship experiment with this one!! Harmlessly enough, it is set-up as a multi-player cooperative game as advertised, however, at the end of each level, it determines an unambiguous winner/loser, which, could easily breed contempt (and even longer nights) if you unwittingly fall into this deep and ominous trap, as opposed to sharing bolts, prizes, and working together for the greater good. It's true, you do not have control of the camera, nor can you go back at times, or, traverse in/out as freely as before, but, IT CERTAINLY DOES NOT DISSAPOINT! It's still VERY well done, and, every bit as beautiful (not as dark and ominous as some), and immersive as we've all come to expect from either franchise.

Although it's not much of a departure for us as we've played each of the prior games together, helping one another overcome obstacles/puzzels/etc, but now we BOTH get to play at the same time!! WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! I'd say it's definitely not for the weak of relationship, ESPECIALLY, if you take the "winner takes all"/COD posture! You've actually got a vested interest in keeping the other "alive", and ultimately, in sharing bolts, etc in order to acquire a sweet arsenal of clanktastic weapons/upgrades that actually work better when used at the same time! WORK TOGETHER PEOPLE!!

All-in-all, although we are only 4-days into the game (12hrs), I'd have to say that this is quite possibly, one of our absolute favorites in the series...but, then again, that could be the lack of sleep talking too. So, go ahead, see if your relationship is up to the challenge, or, if you've been doomed to playing alone.

***UPDATE***
Ok, so now we've reached the "Planet UZO", and I must say that, it has become mostly a "fastest finger" type coop-shooter (which, we are NOT fans of), and thus, beating baddies is pretty much all we do to get through each level. There are still a (very) few fun side-games/puzzles in order to build the "RYNO" (get the critter through the maze of tubes working together) <--this we love!! But, otherwise we are CERTAINLY hoping this is NOT the modis operandi for the duration of the game...we will press on, and see how it goes, that is if our fingers don't permanently cramp-up 1st...

Classic Accessories 73912 Veranda  Barbecue Grill Cover, Medium, 59 Inch
Classic Accessories 73912 Veranda Barbecue Grill Cover, Medium, 59 Inch
Price: $27.00
62 used & new from $18.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Far superior to the Weber Premium (vented) cover!!, April 14, 2010
The Medium (58") size fits my Weber Genesis E-320 as if it were specifically made for it!! The material is thick, well made, and should last a very long time. My complaint with the Weber premium cover is the "venting", it lets in moisture right at the place where your lid closes, which is a huge problem if you have cast iron grates! And, for the premium you pay for the name printed on it, my weber cover got brittle in about 5 years...yes, for an average grill, thats longer than the life of the grill, but hey, this is a WEBER, designed to last for well over 10-15 years!! Get the Veranda cover, it looks great, fits perfect, and you'll save a few bucks for other cool Weber, gadgets!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2010 1:32 AM PDT