ARRAY(0xa11cec78)

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Kim RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
MEGA DELUXE TOY ASSORTMENT (250 PIECES) - BULK
MEGA DELUXE TOY ASSORTMENT (250 PIECES) - BULK
Offered by Hippo Tails
Price: $34.22
5 used & new from $26.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, March 13, 2014
For thirty something dollars this is a great buy. You could probably fill 40 or more goody bags just with this content, just buy bags. The quality was a bit better than I was thinking as well considering its 250 pieces for that cheap.

Tranquility TopLiner Mini Booster Pad Diaper Inserts Pk/25
Tranquility TopLiner Mini Booster Pad Diaper Inserts Pk/25
Offered by NorthShore Care Supply
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars itchy scratchy?, March 13, 2014
I bought this product because it had great reviews from others. I was using it because my son's (at 17 months) diaper would leak 50% of the time at night despite using a night diaper and going up one size, so someone suggested this product. Basically all it is is a maxi pad but its smaller... But I think it must be really uncomfortable compared to a real maxi pad. The reason why I say this is because after using it for about a week, my son would scream and cry everytime I put it in the diaper and close it up. At first I couldn't figure out what was going on but after few days of screaming and crying I noticed he was grabbing at where the edges of the pad are in the front and back. The moment I opened the diaper and pulled it off he stopped the fuss and didn't do it again. To be honest it's not a very soft and comfortable pad and in fact a bit stiff and scratchy. If I had to use it as a woman I probably would react the same! LOL. I would say a product like this works, but maybe try a more soft and comfortable brand.

BRAZILIAN BEE PROPOLIS ALCOHOL FREE THROAT SPRAY 1.2 0Z
BRAZILIAN BEE PROPOLIS ALCOHOL FREE THROAT SPRAY 1.2 0Z
Offered by UNIFLORA PROPOLIS
Price: $8.60

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I had in mind, March 22, 2013
I regularly use Propolis spray straight from Brazil. I use it for when I feel like I'm about to get sick and I have a sore throat coming on....it prevents it from coming on strong. I ran out and didn't have access to any more for a little bit so I ordered this one hoping it would be the same. I didn't like the fact that it had other ingredients in it because that's not what I'm used to but I was desperate. It came very quick and I was satisfied with that. But this is not the same or near what I was hoping for. It doesn't have a very strong concentrate of propolis....you will know because it has a very very strong taste; this one they add honey and mint. You can tell they don't have as much propolis extract as the ones straight from Brazil because the real ones you cannot mask the flavor no matter what you drink with it. It also didn't spray well. It comes out in a straight stream so your throat which is already sore if you're using this, feels like theres something cutting or poking it. I guess it's just okay if you're desperate but if you've used Brazilian Propolis spray before don't get this one.

Aquatopia Deluxe Safety Bath Thermometer Alarm, Green
Aquatopia Deluxe Safety Bath Thermometer Alarm, Green
Price: $8.10
10 used & new from $8.10

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HANDY DANDY, March 18, 2013
I bought this after I had the kind where it just tells you cool/warm/hot but no temps. Then I tried the bath tub with the dot that gets white if it's too hot. Both were very poor in helping me make sure my baby wouldn't get burned. I use the infant tub that you can put in the kitchen sink, so I like to measure the temp of the water coming out of the water spout sometimes. This is the perfect item! It's very quick in changing temps, it has a different beep if the water is too hot, and it floats around like a little bath toy. When I'm measuring the temp coming out of the water spout I take off the blue plastic cage/cover on the bottom and hit the water directly on the sensor. It's made me realize that the temp that I think is OK is actually too hot. When you're done with it, make sure to shake out all the water or it will beep that it's too cold for a while.

Baby Buddy Secure-A-Toy, Navy/Blue
Baby Buddy Secure-A-Toy, Navy/Blue
Price: $3.99
7 used & new from $2.14

4.0 out of 5 stars I'VE BOUGHT 3 PACKS NOW, March 16, 2013
These are super for keeping everything off the floor! I use it on the highchair at restaurants, stroller, etc. It has allowed the toy to stay in play and not be taken out of commission for falling on the floor! I would give it 5 stars if there were more options for snaps locations because some toys fall out of the loop or doesn't fit...and maybe the rope could be a little longer.

14.5" Non-Slip Safety Shower Treads
14.5" Non-Slip Safety Shower Treads
Offered by Venturi
Price: $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars STICKS GREAT!!!, March 16, 2013
I had bought another brand at the local major hardware store and it peeled off the first shower!!!!! I bought these feeling doubtful but needing some help for antislip and these work super duper! No slips and no peeling so far after a few weeks! We use this on our master bath tub where the sides are at a slope and you have to step out a little further to get out but makes you slip and hurt yourself really easily.... I applied these on the flat bottom moving up the sloped side to prevent the back foot from slipping out from under us and it's saved us pain.

Mommy's Helper Car Seat Sun Shade
Mommy's Helper Car Seat Sun Shade
Price: $7.99
16 used & new from $5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars RIPS TOO EASY, March 16, 2013
The product works somewhat... when you're trying to pull it over the car seat be careful not to poke a finger through....I hguess my carseat is big (Britax Boulevard) so it doesn't fit too easily esp when you have baby in your arms. It's pretty much a paper with reflectant stuff on it. I have noticed it keeps the buckles slightly less hot but when it's super hot it I don't think it makes much of a difference. I was going to buy one for other car seats but have decided not to waste my money.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2013 4:06 PM PDT

The Art of CureTM *SAFETY KNOTTED* Butterscotch - Certified Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace - w/The Art of Cure Jewelry Pouch (SHIPS AND SOLD IN USA)
Offered by The Art Of Cure
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars COLOR MAKES A DIFFERENCE, March 16, 2013
I had originally bought the multi-colored one not knowing which would be best and was on the fence as to if it really works or not. I ended up talking to a friend who knew more about it as well as the seller and decided that a lighter milkier colored necklace might be better. Holy guacamole! My teething super drooly maniac became slightly less drooly and less fussy but the best part was....I discovered that 2 bottom teeth were breaking through and the only sign was laughing and partying in his crib in the middle of the night but no crying or fussiness and I realized it was probably related AFTER I discovered his teeth poking through. I was really nervous though about having it around his neck so I have it wrapped around his ankle at night with his jammies over it and during the day if it's hot out I put it on his neck but if it's cold I keep it on his ankle with socks to keep them on. I'd have to say this was a nice investment!

The First Years Babypro Quick Serve Bottle Warmer, Colors May Vary
The First Years Babypro Quick Serve Bottle Warmer, Colors May Vary
Offered by XpW
Price: $27.49
25 used & new from $16.97

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE! EASY! PERFECT TEMP! DUMMY PROOF!, October 26, 2012
After reading everyone else's reviews, I was nervous to try this product. Once I received it (I got 2, one for upstairs and one for downstairs), I read the very short and easy directions, and voila! Perfect warmth on first use. Whoever who states its too hot or too cold and complains about it clearly has not read the directions and did not try again because it tells you what to do if its not the temp you want. To use this simple tool, you need to know if you have an old school bottle or the newer wide mouth bottle and how many ounces your bottle can hold (not how many ounces you're using) and whether you're starting from refrigerated or room temp. These factors will tell you how much water to pour in the heater using a measuring vial that it comes with. Press the button down (not in, I thought my warmers were broken) and you'll hear a click or see the light go off when it's done (in about a minute or so...amount of time for a diaper change). If you leave it in there after its done it will keep heating and get too hot, just like when you're cooking on the stove and turn off the burner and your food keeps cooking. Keep a rag/towel handy to wipe off the moisture around the bottle when its done.

The reason why I give it only 4 stars is because the measuring vial is a pain in the a$$ to fill each time and you have to be exact with the amount of filling water to make your bottle the right temp, but the filling lines are so close together. I'm planning on using a syringe so that I can have a fail safe, thoughtless, easy way to get the right amount of water in the heater. Otherwise I'd give it 5 stars.

Bashful Medium Beige Bunny 12" by Jellycat
Bashful Medium Beige Bunny 12" by Jellycat
Offered by Toy Barn Toys and Gifts
Price: $20.00
14 used & new from $20.00

3.0 out of 5 stars CUTE! but NOT FOR BABIES, October 24, 2012
I bought this for my son who's 3 months old. A friend bought us one from Pottery Barn Kids and he loves it and likes to suck and chew on the it so I bought 2 more in case we lose one, need to wash it, it rips, etc. As cute as it is, and as much as he loves it, I don't think it's good for a baby. When he played with he, he would randomly gag or cough really hard. At first we thought it was reflux but there is no spit up issues. But we noticed that it happened the more he played with it. One day I was wearing a black button down shirt and noticed tiny thin little itty bitty hairs/fur on my shirt. I thought it was odd because we don't have pets. Well, one day baby was wearing a dark outfit and low and behold, he had the fur issue too. When we took away the bunny, the coughing and gagging got better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3