Profile for D. Kim > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Kim RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Baby Car Mirror by Pikibu® - A better way to see your kids. View ALL your children and your blind spots - 180-degree View - High Definition Clarity - Frustration Free Installation and Removal - Designed To Fit Most Vehicles - Premium Durable Construction - Our Customers Rave "One of their BEST Parent Purchases
Offered by Pikibu
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, September 1, 2014
Love it for my car!!! I can see the whole back row as well as my blind spots and out the back!!! Loved it so much bought one for the nanny too!!!! I will say though it does take some getting used to. But once you try it it's a must for cars filled with kids.

Liberty Mountain Quick Release Strap (1 x 36-Inch)
Liberty Mountain Quick Release Strap (1 x 36-Inch)
Price: $4.47
13 used & new from $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars different intended use.... probably the same result, September 1, 2014
I bought this as a replacement for a child shopping cart belt as I lost the original that came with. After reading reviews I thought it might work.... buyer beware!!! It's slips loose easily! Not safe if planning on using as what I intended, and actually probably not anything else. It's a real bummer.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2014 4:27 PM PDT

Gaia Herbs Glycemic Health Liquid Phyto-Capsules, 60 Count
Gaia Herbs Glycemic Health Liquid Phyto-Capsules, 60 Count
Price: $18.84

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is apparently awesome. My uncle from S Korea is a long ..., September 1, 2014
This stuff is apparently awesome. My uncle from S Korea is a long time type II diabetic which was pretty much out of control despite medication and he was always feeling like crap. When he was visiting earlier this year I had him try it. I have a feeling he was skeptical. A month after he returned home he called to ask if we could send him some. He said his sugars are controlled better and he's feeling great! Hurrah!!!

MEGA DELUXE TOY ASSORTMENT (250 PIECES) - BULK
MEGA DELUXE TOY ASSORTMENT (250 PIECES) - BULK
Offered by We got It All
Price: $36.01
10 used & new from $27.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, March 13, 2014
For thirty something dollars this is a great buy. You could probably fill 40 or more goody bags just with this content, just buy bags. The quality was a bit better than I was thinking as well considering its 250 pieces for that cheap.

Tranquility TopLiner Mini Booster Pad Diaper Inserts Pk/25
Tranquility TopLiner Mini Booster Pad Diaper Inserts Pk/25
Offered by NorthShore Care Supply
Price: $7.92
7 used & new from $7.89

3.0 out of 5 stars itchy scratchy?, March 13, 2014
I bought this product because it had great reviews from others. I was using it because my son's (at 17 months) diaper would leak 50% of the time at night despite using a night diaper and going up one size, so someone suggested this product. Basically all it is is a maxi pad but its smaller... But I think it must be really uncomfortable compared to a real maxi pad. The reason why I say this is because after using it for about a week, my son would scream and cry everytime I put it in the diaper and close it up. At first I couldn't figure out what was going on but after few days of screaming and crying I noticed he was grabbing at where the edges of the pad are in the front and back. The moment I opened the diaper and pulled it off he stopped the fuss and didn't do it again. To be honest it's not a very soft and comfortable pad and in fact a bit stiff and scratchy. If I had to use it as a woman I probably would react the same! LOL. I would say a product like this works, but maybe try a more soft and comfortable brand.

BRAZILIAN BEE PROPOLIS ALCOHOL FREE THROAT SPRAY 1.2 0Z
BRAZILIAN BEE PROPOLIS ALCOHOL FREE THROAT SPRAY 1.2 0Z
Offered by UNIFLORA PROPOLIS
Price: $10.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I had in mind, March 22, 2013
I regularly use Propolis spray straight from Brazil. I use it for when I feel like I'm about to get sick and I have a sore throat coming on....it prevents it from coming on strong. I ran out and didn't have access to any more for a little bit so I ordered this one hoping it would be the same. I didn't like the fact that it had other ingredients in it because that's not what I'm used to but I was desperate. It came very quick and I was satisfied with that. But this is not the same or near what I was hoping for. It doesn't have a very strong concentrate of propolis....you will know because it has a very very strong taste; this one they add honey and mint. You can tell they don't have as much propolis extract as the ones straight from Brazil because the real ones you cannot mask the flavor no matter what you drink with it. It also didn't spray well. It comes out in a straight stream so your throat which is already sore if you're using this, feels like theres something cutting or poking it. I guess it's just okay if you're desperate but if you've used Brazilian Propolis spray before don't get this one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2014 9:59 AM PST

Aquatopia Deluxe Safety Bath Thermometer Alarm, Green
Aquatopia Deluxe Safety Bath Thermometer Alarm, Green
Price: $8.03
19 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HANDY DANDY, March 18, 2013
I bought this after I had the kind where it just tells you cool/warm/hot but no temps. Then I tried the bath tub with the dot that gets white if it's too hot. Both were very poor in helping me make sure my baby wouldn't get burned. I use the infant tub that you can put in the kitchen sink, so I like to measure the temp of the water coming out of the water spout sometimes. This is the perfect item! It's very quick in changing temps, it has a different beep if the water is too hot, and it floats around like a little bath toy. When I'm measuring the temp coming out of the water spout I take off the blue plastic cage/cover on the bottom and hit the water directly on the sensor. It's made me realize that the temp that I think is OK is actually too hot. When you're done with it, make sure to shake out all the water or it will beep that it's too cold for a while.

Baby Buddy Secure-A-Toy, Navy/Blue
Baby Buddy Secure-A-Toy, Navy/Blue
Price: $3.99
6 used & new from $2.14

4.0 out of 5 stars I'VE BOUGHT 3 PACKS NOW, March 16, 2013
These are super for keeping everything off the floor! I use it on the highchair at restaurants, stroller, etc. It has allowed the toy to stay in play and not be taken out of commission for falling on the floor! I would give it 5 stars if there were more options for snaps locations because some toys fall out of the loop or doesn't fit...and maybe the rope could be a little longer.

14.5" Non-Slip Safety Shower Treads
14.5" Non-Slip Safety Shower Treads
Offered by Venturi
Price: $7.29
2 used & new from $7.29

5.0 out of 5 stars STICKS GREAT!!!, March 16, 2013
I had bought another brand at the local major hardware store and it peeled off the first shower!!!!! I bought these feeling doubtful but needing some help for antislip and these work super duper! No slips and no peeling so far after a few weeks! We use this on our master bath tub where the sides are at a slope and you have to step out a little further to get out but makes you slip and hurt yourself really easily.... I applied these on the flat bottom moving up the sloped side to prevent the back foot from slipping out from under us and it's saved us pain.

Mommy's Helper Car Seat Sun Shade
Mommy's Helper Car Seat Sun Shade
Price: $7.52
32 used & new from $4.23

3.0 out of 5 stars RIPS TOO EASY, March 16, 2013
The product works somewhat... when you're trying to pull it over the car seat be careful not to poke a finger through....I hguess my carseat is big (Britax Boulevard) so it doesn't fit too easily esp when you have baby in your arms. It's pretty much a paper with reflectant stuff on it. I have noticed it keeps the buckles slightly less hot but when it's super hot it I don't think it makes much of a difference. I was going to buy one for other car seats but have decided not to waste my money.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2013 4:06 PM PDT