Profile for Lynne > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lynne RSS Feed (US)

Forever Man
Forever Man
by A.J. DeWall
Price: $14.91
27 used & new from $10.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Great debut novel, August 4, 2014
This review is from: Forever Man (Paperback)
A beautiful, lyrical love story set against the backdrop of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Ren and Cole had been friends since grade school, and unbeknownst to each other, deeply in love. It's not until years later when their lives collide in a Santa Fe bar—both men romantically linked to others—that they recognize the feelings they'd kept hidden for years.

Romantic, funny, sexy and at times challenging, Forever Man is an outstanding debut novel by AJ DeWall. I loved every moment of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, March 28, 2014
Love 'em. As great as the sound is in my Bose noise-cancelling headphones, they are quite bulky and heavy. The Sennheisers are lighter, fit me better and yeah, they look good, too.

American Kennel Club Pet Car Seat Cover, Black
American Kennel Club Pet Car Seat Cover, Black
Price: $16.68
9 used & new from $10.97

4.0 out of 5 stars inexpensive and easy to install, April 17, 2013
I have two very hairy dogs who occasionally ride in the car. I didn't want to spend a fortune, but wanted a secure seat cover. This fit the bill perfectly. Easy to install and remove as needed, and cheap.

20mm Leather Light Brown Nato Ballistic Military Watch Band Strap G-10 Fits All Timex Weekender Watches!!!
Offered by Clockwork Synergy, LLC
Price: $34.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps my worst Amazon purchase ever, April 17, 2013
The band is crap. It scarcely resembles its description.

Technically, it's leather. You can smell it. But it looks like teh cheapest of vinyl, it's wisp-thin and oh yeah, where it says "Light Brown"? Nope. It's a very dark brown. It's hopelessly long and looks ridiculous. Don't buy it. It's awful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., September 3, 2012
I have much more expensive watches, but this Timex is just great for casual wear. Super easy to read, keeps great time and it looks good -- all for about $30. I can hardly complain.

Altra 9234096 Laptop Cart, Cherry on Black
Altra 9234096 Laptop Cart, Cherry on Black
Price: $47.03
9 used & new from $47.03

2.0 out of 5 stars Not stable at all, September 3, 2012
I have a different laptop cart at home that is outstanding. It's solid and stable. I couldn't find the same one when I decided to buy one fo these for the office, so I purchased this one. It's wobbly as can be and doesn't feel at all secure. Not wild about it.

i.Sound Cookie Monster Silicone Case for iPhone 4 - AT&T - Blue - 1 Pack - Case - Retail Packaging - Blue

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but ...., November 18, 2011
Don't keep it on your iPhone if you intend to take flash pictures. It will turn them all blue. So much for my picture with Jerry West ... it was eaten by the Cookie Monster.

Ray-Ban RB2140 Original Wayfarer Icons Lifestyle Sunglasses/Eyewear - Twirl Azure/Crystal Grey Gradient / Size 50mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, November 18, 2011
The torquoise torties look great! I only wish Ray-Ban would make the narrower "new wayfarer" in this color. As always with RayBan products, great optics and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same cord?, November 18, 2011
Re negative reviews: I can't imagine we're talking about the same cord. I wear it almost every day, and have been for months. It's holding up great and still looks like new.

Hauppauge 1191 WinTV-HVR-955Q USB TV Tuner For Notebook
Hauppauge 1191 WinTV-HVR-955Q USB TV Tuner For Notebook
Price: $61.67
78 used & new from $59.99

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, But Room For Improvement, March 5, 2010
I have Eye TV for Mac at home, which is outstanding. Unfortunately, we're still on PCs at work, so when I purchased this to bring my TV signal to my desktop, I hoped that it would work as well as Eye TV. Not quite. While the picture quality is outstanding and it pulls in lots of digital channels that basic cable doesn't otherwise provide, it provides absolutely no guide to figure out which channel is which -- you are left to scroll until you find the channel you're looking for. (Eye TV has a channel and program guide that updates automatically). Also, it sometimes destabilizes my PC when I change channels.