Profile for Rachel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rachel RSS Feed

BIRUGEAR Hot Pink Touch Screen Metalic Stylus Pen For Samsung Galaxy S5 / Galaxy Mega 6.3 / Galaxy Note 3 III Android Cell Phone
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, June 14, 2013
I receive the product and their was no pen point. It was useless. Rather than return it, I just threw it in the trash.

Amazing Herbs Cold-Pressed Black Seed Oil - 16oz
Amazing Herbs Cold-Pressed Black Seed Oil - 16oz
Offered by Diya Mall
Price: $27.30
25 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, June 14, 2013
I heard so much about Black Seed Oil.....and all that was said about this oil is true. Delivery was swift; my order was received the next day ( Amazon Prime). As soon as I got the oil I took the recommended 2 tbs and rubs some on my fiance knee; The next day he was amazed how better his knee was feeling. I highly recommend this oil, your love the results.

Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: 6 Weeks 4 Inches 2 Sizes
Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: 6 Weeks 4 Inches 2 Sizes
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up!, January 31, 2013
Not one for a lot of words...I lost 10 pounds. Try Ian Smith method; you'll have nothing to lost but weight. He spell the whole plan out for you and it's easy.

Bible.is
Bible.is
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best purchase ever, January 31, 2013
This review is from: Bible.is (App)
I love listening to the books and verses of the Bible. If you use your eyes a lot like I do at work or have poor vision and prefer audio; this is a great purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, December 10, 2012
I will continue to buy this Unrefined Shea Butter. It feel and smell like true UNREFINED Shea Butter; don't let the comments about the smell detour you from buying this Shea Butter; unrefined Shea Butter is suppose to have a scent; it doesn't last once you use it. Don't miss out on the quality of this product, if you do more for me. Lol...

Jafra SPA Today, I decided, is going to be different, Eau Aromatique, 3.3 fl oz.
Offered by QUINCY COSMETICS
Price: $24.00
2 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Scent, December 10, 2012
this is one of my favorite fragrance. It has a lemony earthy smell. Every time I wear it I get compliments

Garden of Life FucoThin Diet Supplement, 180 Softgels
Garden of Life FucoThin Diet Supplement, 180 Softgels
Offered by Health Select
Price: $27.90
32 used & new from $27.65

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, December 10, 2012
This is the first product that actually work for me. It don't make me hyper. If you manage your eating and work out moderately, you will see results. I lost 7lb.

Wave® Radio III Remote - Platinum White
Wave® Radio III Remote - Platinum White
Offered by Bose
Price: $14.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing a button, December 10, 2012
it was shipped and received on time. The remote work well, if you are not planning on playing cd's. It's missing the play button.