Profile for Turbodog1000 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Turbodog1000 RSS Feed (Indy)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, November 23, 2014
The blue rubber was much harder than the black rubber stoppers.

The Long Ride 'Home'
The Long Ride 'Home'
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great inspiration., November 23, 2014
This story is a great inspiration for all that ride.

the Next EXIT (2010 edition) (Next Exit: The Most Complete Interstate Highway Guide Ever Printed)
by Mark Watson
19 used & new from $0.03

5.0 out of 5 stars A must when pulling a Travel Trailer., March 3, 2010
This is a great book to have while traveling with our large travel trailer, we can look ahead and see which exit has my favorite kind of gas or restarant and has when it is in RED type we know we should have room to fit the travel trailer. This saves a huge amount of stress.

Woodall's North American Campground Directory with CD, 2010 (Good Sam RV Travel Guide & Campground Directory)
by Woodall's Publications Corp.
47 used & new from $29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Woodall's is Woodall's, March 3, 2010
A great resource for trip planning, and on the road quick finds. We pick up a new Woodall's every 2-3 years, we bought this one because of the GPS address feature.

ScanGauge II Ultra Compact 3-in-1 Automotive Computer with Customizable Real-Time Fuel Economy Digital Gauges
Price: $159.95
4 used & new from $159.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Scan gauge II, July 15, 2009
The first scan gauge I received was defective, I contacted scan gauge by Email and they sent me a new unit by US mail, and it included a prepaid return shipping label for my broken scan gauge.

I am very happy with the new scan gauge II, I am using it to monitor my transmission temp. and other gauges while towing with my 2005 Ford F150.