Profile for E. Runnels > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Runnels RSS Feed

DiaGel 1ml Sm Dogs
DiaGel 1ml Sm Dogs
Offered by VetMedRx
Price: $9.95
9 used & new from $4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously great, March 31, 2014
This review is from: DiaGel 1ml Sm Dogs (Misc.)
I'm a veterinarian and I have used this with many patients to amazing effect. I recently used it on my own dog when she had severe bloody diarrhea and I only had to use 1 dose to get her back to normal which was quite surprising.
Your best bet is to establish a relationship with a vet who has it so you can get it quickly when you need it as well as rule out other possible causes for diarrhea if it is severe/persistent.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, April 16, 2013
As a veterinarian, I have seen some of the worst bacterial ear infections EVER when owners use this on their pet. It is really just diluted bleach water - which in theory could be antibacterial I suppose. But after seeing the aftermath of this product I would definitely advise against using it.
Zymox is better if you want an OTC product for a very mild bacterial or yeast infection, but see your vet if your pet is suffering before you try something out yourself!

IMS Pet Bull Sticks Sticker, Small
IMS Pet Bull Sticks Sticker, Small
Price: $21.74
16 used & new from $21.54

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good deal, February 13, 2013
I did quite a bit of research before buying and have been giving my dogs (16 & 19 pound pups) bully sticks for years. Some of these sticks were literally pencil thin - but honestly I don't mind much because sometimes I don't want them to eat a whole huge stick and just need to entertain them for 15 minutes. Plus these bags are sold by the pound and not number of sticks so it's a little more reasonable if they are not consistent.
They smell terrible, but the dogs love them. They are dried dead cow after all, they aren't going to smell like roses.
If you want every stick to be the same size, have a vigorous chewer that you want to entertain for more than 20 minutes, or get offended by bad smells don't buy these.
Otherwise they are a pretty good deal.

Stella & Chewy's Chick Chick Chicken Dinner Freeze Dried Cat Food, 12 oz
Stella & Chewy's Chick Chick Chicken Dinner Freeze Dried Cat Food, 12 oz
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $21.79
22 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars veterinarian's choice, January 11, 2013
As a vet I recommend Stella and Chewy's to all dog and cat owners, and I feed it to my own as well. My cat loves the freeze-dried chicken; the ingredients are great and it keeps her healthy. You might have to play around with how much to hydrate it, you can make it chewy or soupy depending on what your cat likes.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2013 4:29 PM PST

PetSafe Healthy Pet Water Station, Medium,  PFD17-11855
PetSafe Healthy Pet Water Station, Medium, PFD17-11855
Price: $20.57
19 used & new from $17.48

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, bad execution, November 25, 2012
I liked this thing at first, but I agree with the other reviewers that it tends to build up residue after a few weeks. At least it fits in the dishwasher...except for the water reservoir - which is the part that needs a good cleaning the most.
I've had to stop using it now because it won't keep refilling on its own. I fill the tank and tip it upside down - it fills the bowl but then after a few days the bowl is empty and the reservoir is still mostly full. I've tried everything to fix it but can't figure out why it's so touchy.
Honestly, just save your money and buy a large stainless steel bowl.

PetSafe Busy Buddy Magic Mushroom Meal Dispensing Dog Toy, Medium/Large
PetSafe Busy Buddy Magic Mushroom Meal Dispensing Dog Toy, Medium/Large
Price: $12.17
21 used & new from $12.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my dog, March 20, 2012
My terrier mix has a habit of tipping her bowl of food over and then eating it. This toy actually rewards her for doing it. I can put all her food in there and it entertains her for hours and she figured it out quickly. She has to work for her meals now but it keeps her mind busy and she loves it. Perfect for dogs that are food motivated and like to use their paws.

Creative Zen V Plus 4 GB Portable Media Player (Black/Blue)
Creative Zen V Plus 4 GB Portable Media Player (Black/Blue)

2.0 out of 5 stars Long-time Creative user, January 14, 2007
I've had a Jukebox Zen Xtra for years and it hasn't had any serious problems. But I got the Zen V plus for Christmas and it froze up after a few days of use. Everytime you turn it on it just freezes and has to be reset. I took it back and exchanged it for another, and I didn't even get to play 2 songs on it before it froze up the same way. I've tried everything I can think of.

This would be a good player if it worked. Creative makes some nice products, but this is not one of them in my opinion.