Profile for M_L > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M_L RSS Feed

MG Collection Metal Studded Soft Leatherette Shopper Hobo Shoulder Bag
MG Collection Metal Studded Soft Leatherette Shopper Hobo Shoulder Bag
Offered by MyGift
Price: $35.50

3.0 out of 5 stars skull clasps?, September 22, 2012
I just got my bag. Its just the right size and the material is great. But the part where there are supposed to be skulls... are like bolts. Where are my skull clasps? Not very reliable..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 25, 2012 2:13 PM PDT

AM Landen Enterprise School Bag L Black
AM Landen Enterprise School Bag L Black
Offered by Jam Closet accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars big but not sturdy, September 16, 2012
It looks really good it wasnt very sturdy so using it was hard. It was very hard to get into my locker and also I couldn't get my books in and out fast enough so I had to stop using it for school get a different bag but it's really nice bag very good quality and I recommended for peoples just not for putting books into it and getting the books out to use them for school and also the straps on the back of the bag the metal parts dug into my back.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Love It, but not a fan of cheap plastic, July 30, 2012
if you're about to buy this, i warn you, there really delicate. There plastic, which wasn't what i had expected, but they were still really neat. Especially the three light settings, and they look awesome in the dark, cause there lights... best for a night party ;D. The shipping was fast, only three days, and they were pretty cool, but i've made a few modifications on them so there more durable and not so cheap looking, but they weren't that expensive, shipping cost the most. I recommend them though, gotta give props that they exist, cause i couldn't find them in stores, only online );

316L Surgical Steel Batman Logo Fake Tapers with Rubber Band - 18G (1mm) - Sold as a Pair

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken, July 30, 2012
When i received them, which was pretty fast actually, it came in about 3-4 days, but there was one problem... it was broken. One of the backs to the tappers wasn't screwing in, I had soon discovered after wearing them. And its not exactly quality either, the other one also stopped screwing in tight. And now i don't even wear them, and won't be ordering tappers online anymore so I know if them screw in right before even buying them. I wouldn't recommend these too anyone either.