Profile for Whistlin' Wheekers > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Whistlin' Wheekers "SHAZAM! COMPUTERS" RSS Feed (Milwaukee)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Rise
Rise
Price: $13.99
96 used & new from $4.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album from SKILLET!, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Rise (Audio CD)
Skillet did a great job with their previous album: AWAKE, and out of knowing them, I purchased the album, and it grows on me--I like it a lot--except, I can't stand the song "sick of it"---( I am truly sick of that song, for real!!) and "circus psyco" it drives me nuts! But other than that, it's a great album...listen to their music, for those who like that type of music, great guitar rock.

Aimo Wireless LGLS696PCLP001 Rubber Essentials Slim and Durable Rubberized Case for LG Optimus Elite LS696/ Optimus quest L46c - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by Talkie Tech, Inc.
Price: $1.41
8 used & new from $1.38

4.0 out of 5 stars LG case, June 16, 2014
It does the job, can't complain, what else can I say? I can't put it under water, and let it drop in the toilet like a lot of people seem to do so, oh well!--get insurance! You'll need it. LOL!

Duncan Pulse Yo Yo
Duncan Pulse Yo Yo
Price: $9.24
35 used & new from $6.83

3.0 out of 5 stars Lighted Yo yo, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Duncan Pulse Yo Yo (Toy)
I got this for my son, and he had a lot of fun with it for about 1/2 hour, then it broke. Returned it, exchanged for a new one, and it happened again. I know nothing of yo yo's, but it seemed like a good one, but for some reason or another my son had a tough time with it--still may be a good yo yo, but the fact of the matter of sending back and forth was a little hastle, but Amazon's free shipping to and from get 5 Stars in my book!!!

Beautiful Day
Beautiful Day
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song!, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Beautiful Day (MP3 Music)
I love Jamie Grace's new song, it's a real uplifter type song. Kinda like Mandisa's little sister jaming out and praising the Lord! Love it!

Kaytee Hay-N-Food Bin Feeder with Quick Locks, Colors Vary
Kaytee Hay-N-Food Bin Feeder with Quick Locks, Colors Vary
Price: $6.05
20 used & new from $5.44

3.0 out of 5 stars Whistlin' Wheekers, June 16, 2014
Well, what can I say? I put hay in it, and my piggies go at it, and eat the hay. It really doesn't hold a lot of hay, but it does keep off the floor, so no poop goes into their hay...worth $8 for your piggies!

Generic 5X Triwing Trigram Screw Driver Tool for Nintendo Wii, NDS, NDSL, DS Lite, GBA, GameBoy Advance
Offered by stock show
Price: $5.20
43 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars 5X Trigram screw drivers, June 16, 2014
gotta buy it for certain apple/mac products and/or cell phones...worth investing on when fixing those things. And, I think it was pretty cheap, too.

Set of 4 Professional Laptop, LCD, iPad, iPod Spudgers Non-Mar Nylon and Metal Pry Open Repair Tools for Plastic Cell Phone, Tablet and MP3 Cases
Offered by SpudgerToolCom ships FAST from USA
Price: $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Tools for Cellphones/Apple Mac's, ETC, June 16, 2014
Great set of tools for working on cell phones or mac products, or any PC product. Highly recommend it to anyone who repairs these products.

Phobya 3-Pin x 6 Fan Cable Splitter (Power 6 Fans From One Connection!)
Phobya 3-Pin x 6 Fan Cable Splitter (Power 6 Fans From One Connection!)
Offered by XOXIDE
Price: $11.72
4 used & new from $11.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Splitter for my DRAGONSLAYER II, June 16, 2014
I was all excited to make my dream machine, got everything: The case,CPU< motherboard, videocard, HDD & SSD<,memory,PSU, you name it...all there...then I was plugging the fans in, and can you believe it, I ran out of places to put my FANS!

Having the Antec 1200 V3, you got about 10 fans going! Gotta keep that machine cool, so, another delay upon my build. Now I got one heck of an Awesome machine running, and COOL!

My build:
OCZ 750 PSU
Zalman CPU Cooler
an Extra Coolermaster 120mm blue led fan
WIN 7 64 bit
and of course, this phobya 3pin x 6 fan cable splitter! LOL!!
SHAZAM!
7.7 RATING!!!

Samsung Electronics 840 EVO-Series 120GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Single Unit Version Internal Solid State Drive MZ-7TE120BW
Price: Click here to see our price
117 used & new from $68.69

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a Singin' 'cause Sam Sung with ME!, June 6, 2014
Super fast SSD, love it, can't tell you enough how I love to see my computer boot up in 10 seconds or less! Enough said!

Super Iron Out IO65N Rust Stain Remover-4 Pounds 12 Ounces-Multi Purpose Rust Stain Remover for Toilets, White Laundry, Sinks, Tubs, Tile and More
Offered by HeredomUs
Price: $16.98
36 used & new from $11.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, June 5, 2014
This is what I mean by cleaning out those rust stains, no problem with this product. And if you live on a well, well, you're gonna get rust--this stuff takes it out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5