Profile for LKB in North Carolina > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LKB in North Carolina RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Disposable Cups for Use in Keurig® Brewers - Simple Cups - 25 Cups, Lids, Filters with Easy Close Stand - Use Your Own Coffee in K-cups
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $8.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Bad This Doesn't Work, July 13, 2014
These did not perform as advertised. They did not contain the grounds. It might be something I am doing, so I will give them to another Keurig user. Also, they are not as reusable as advertised because the plastic warps out of shape after one use. If they actually functioned properly, this would have been a nice item as it contains everything you need, the cups, filters, caps and the cup holder to help place the cap securely on the cup.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2014 3:39 AM PDT

Addi Lace Turbo Circular Knitting Needles 32" Size US3/3.25mm
Addi Lace Turbo Circular Knitting Needles 32" Size US3/3.25mm
Offered by Fabulous Yarn (fabyarns&knits)
Price: $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fixed Circulars, July 13, 2014
These are my favorite circular needles for socks and any circular needle project. The metal Addi uses makes them very slippery and I can knit much faster on these, not at all like the cheaper aluminum needles that I have used in the past. The cord is very flexible for magic loop knitting and is attached smoothly to the needles. I own several pairs of Addi Lace Circulars in different sizes. I have not had any problem with my yarn hanging up on the joint as it does on the Addi bamboo circulars.

Spinrite Handicrafter Cotton Yarn Stripes, Mod
Spinrite Handicrafter Cotton Yarn Stripes, Mod
Price: $3.03
11 used & new from $0.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Stripe Pattern, July 13, 2014
I have used this brand of yarn before. It's great for weaving, crocheting and knitting. I find it ideal for kitchen items and placemats as it is a bit less soft and fluffy than Sugar n' Cream cotton yarn. This colorway knits into perfect stripes for dishcloths and coasters.

Ostart 18 Sizes 14'' (35cm) Single Pointed Bamboo Knitting Needles Set Kit (2.0mm - 10.0mm)
Offered by Click down
Price: $8.01
18 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Smart Buy! Perfect Needles., July 13, 2014
These are natural, uncoated bamboo. I love them. There is no varnish or resin impregnation that makes the more expensive needles feel and behave like plastic. These needles become more and more polished as they are used. The tips sometimes are not shaped to my preference, but are easily reshaped with sandpaper or an emery board. I protect my needles with Howard Feed and Wax, which is beeswax based, but they will acquire a nice finish from natural body oils with repeated use. I have these 14" needles and also the shorter, 8" version. I have marked the ball ends with US size numbers on one set and color coded the other set by painting the ball ends with different colors of nail polish. I love to display them in a small flower vase when they are not stuck in a project. Although I own some of the more expensive brands, these are my go-to needles for all of my projects that require single point needles.

Tablecraft Coffee Scoop, Stainless Steel 1 Table Spoon
Tablecraft Coffee Scoop, Stainless Steel 1 Table Spoon
Offered by HomeGoods Plus
Price: $5.99
6 used & new from $2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Scoop, July 10, 2014
Very sturdy, long handle w/hole for hanging. Perfect size for smaller coffee makers.

Ostart 18 Sizes 8'' (20cm) Single Pointed Bamboo Knitting Needles Set Kit (2.0mm - 10.0mm)
Offered by E for world
Price: $9.74
8 used & new from $8.71

5.0 out of 5 stars EXACTLY as Described and IDENTICAL to the Product Picture, April 9, 2014
I wanted to try bamboo needles and not spend much on them in case I did not like the feel. I paid a few dollars more to get the "Prime" delivery and "Fulfillment by Amazon" after reading unfavorable reviews about shipping time and inadequate packaging from China. They arrived a day ahead of schedule and in perfect condition (Gotta love Amazon shipping). They are exactly as described and pictured. This set is in no way a 'premium' product with carvings or special finishing touches, but it is VERY good for the price. My new needles are light colored, unfinished, but very smooth bamboo with smallish rounded caps. Pretty enough to display in a small pitcher. Some of the points will have to be adjusted to my preference as I like 'lace' points, but they are quite usable just the way they are. To try them out, I am knitting a small dishcloth. I can see, just after a few rows, that they are becoming more polished and smoother from using, like any other wooden needle. However, I will treat them with a good quality furniture wax (Howard's Feed and Wax) to preserve and protect the bamboo from moisture and keep them from drying out and cracking. They are very lightweight and the short (8") needles will be quite convenient for smaller projects. I have not checked the gauge (mm sizing is clearly stamped into each needle) against American sizes, but will do that in the next few days and mark the end caps with a permanent paint marker (Sharpie makes a good one.). I've heard some people color code the whole cap, but I like the natural color. Over all, I am quite pleased with my purchase and would wholeheartedly recommend this product.

LEONARDO Set/6 Porcelain coaster Solo 019915
LEONARDO Set/6 Porcelain coaster Solo 019915
Price: $6.71

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Bad Packing and Broken to Bits, November 23, 2013
No stars, even though they make you take one! Package arrived intact on the outside. On the inside, bubble wrap covered the box of plates, but all padding around the box was deflated, only a few flat pieces of plastic remained. Inside the plate box, the plates were so broken into pieces that I could not remove one for fear of losing pieces. Back they go and I am not re-ordering.

Oasis Supply Stainless Steel Icing Tips, No.1E, X-Large
Oasis Supply Stainless Steel Icing Tips, No.1E, X-Large
Price: $3.79
5 used & new from $3.79

5.0 out of 5 stars LARGE enough for Deviled Eggs, November 3, 2013
Nice, big star tip. Great for piping deviled eggs and mashed potatoes. Also good for Whipped cream and cupcakes. Too large for coupler.

United Solutions Round Plastic Laundry Hamper with Lid, Two Bushel Capacity, White
Price: $21.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Sturdy Clothes Hamper, November 3, 2013
This basket is sturdier than it looks in the picture and the lid keeps the cats from laying in my clothes.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2014 5:10 PM PDT

Better Bath Deep Water Bath
Better Bath Deep Water Bath
Price: $3.90
22 used & new from $3.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, Deep Bath Water, January 30, 2013
This product does exactly what it is supposed to do. It feels like it's made out of soft silicone rubber and it seals very well. I am impressed with it because it even fits over my big old square overflow drain. I no longer have to hold a washcloth against the hole while I bathe. Hooray!

Page: 1 | 2