Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 954

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "EB" RSS Feed (The Wilds)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
AmazonBasics Portable External Battery Charger - 5,600 mAh
AmazonBasics Portable External Battery Charger - 5,600 mAh
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Charges & Attention to Detail, December 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love it. It's the size of a 4"-screen Galaxy so it fits into your (other) pocket very easily. The best part is that it charges my device 3+ times and does so as quickly as a wall socket. The matte finish and soft carrying case are the cherries on top. I love attention to detail. Real winner.

APLWL USB 2.0 A to Micro B Cable 6FT-PVC jacket-Yellow
APLWL USB 2.0 A to Micro B Cable 6FT-PVC jacket-Yellow
Price: $5.10

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like?, November 25, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Well, it's pretty simple, folks. I was stuck w/a short Samsung charging cable. It was also too stiff, so any maneuvering and the plug would pop out.

Along comes APLWL with a long, supple, colorful cable. No more leaning over in bed to charge & use my device. No more huddling in corners. ...and mine is yellow, so it's easy to spot.

Viva Labs Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate: Highest Level of Absorption, 200mg Elemental Magnesium per Serving, 240 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Add Water & Voila!, November 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
If we're honest, it's hard to tell if a supplement is doing much good until you've been on it for months. Vitamins & minerals aren't some "just add water" instapill. Health & wellness build up over time. My point is, I can't really this (or any other magnesium supplement) has done anything in particular. However, compared to most supplements, this seems to be the highest quality. It's nicely priced considering the quantity & quality.

So, if you're deficient, this would be an excellent product, along with calcium and vitamin d, depending on your needs.

Jack Black Epic Moisture Extra Rich Body Hydrator, 12 fl. oz.
Jack Black Epic Moisture Extra Rich Body Hydrator, 12 fl. oz.
Price: $32.00
15 used & new from $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Balanced & Effective, October 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have dark skin which shows dryness very easily. For most manufacturers, the answer is to make a greasy product, or a thicker substance. Somehow, without the density or greasiness of some lotions, Jack Black has managed to engineer a light, but effective cream to keep me moisturized. It doesn't leave my shiny or feeling coated. Just moisturized.

The scent is light & pleasant. Maybe a tad on the feminine side, but nothing overbearing.

Philips Disney 797811 SoftPals Mickey Nightlight
Philips Disney 797811 SoftPals Mickey Nightlight
Price: $24.97
3 used & new from $24.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Not What You Might Think, August 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The darn thing takes 12 hours to charge, but only holds the charge for part of the night - 6 hours. I go to bed at 10pm. By 4am, the night light is out & I'm left stumbling about in the dark. ...So what's the point? I can't imagine why they couldn't use a battery that takes less charging time & at least lasts through the night. My tiny Garmin battery holds a charge much longer & it powers GPS.

The second most ridiculous thing... the set-up instructions. You wouldn't expect to need major instructions for a night light, but ya do & the diagrams make little sense. Still haven't figured out what tilting it from side-to-side is supposed to do.

Note to manufacturers: When you design a product, give it to someone outside of your company & watch them set-up and use it. What good is a dead night light at 4am?

On a positive note, I like the idea of a portable night light. Instead of using a number of night lights, I can carry this with me. ...as long as it's before 4am. (side eye... gum pop)

I think I'd rather have two plug-in night lights over this overly complicated, short-life contraption.

Garden of Life KIND Organics Plant Calcium, 90 Organic Tablet
Garden of Life KIND Organics Plant Calcium, 90 Organic Tablet
Price: $21.19
21 used & new from $15.90

5.0 out of 5 stars NOTICE HOW FOSSILS ALWAYS HAVE TEETH BUT WE LOSE OURS?, July 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We brush, floss, have modern dentistry, eat organic foods... and our teeth still don't looks as good as fossils or as good as folks living in tribes. Most of us have cavities, root canals, bridges, etc. That's because even mass-produced organic food is still grown in mineral-depleted soils. Herein lies the need for this product.

The combination of D & magnesium with calcium saves money & time as both D and magnesium aid in the absorption of calcium.

What's more, D3 is the most bioavailable form of D. Unfortunately, many folks are told their D is low but no one tells them that D3 is what they need.

If you're concerned about the health of your teeth and bones, this would be the product to purchase. If you have a diet that is more acidic than alkaline, I'd recommend this product. If, like most of us, you're eating food grown in mineral-depleted soil, you really do need this supplement. You might also add a "trace minerals" supplement.

Not only is it the right combination of the right strain of minerals, the product is organic & plant-based, so it's free of pesticides & useful for vegetarians & vegans as well.

Garden of Life makes excellent products - high-strain probiotics & organic supplements like this which include absorption minerals.

Well done.

Digestive Advantage Probiotics - Daily Probiotic Gummies for Kids, 60 Count
Digestive Advantage Probiotics - Daily Probiotic Gummies for Kids, 60 Count
Offered by Eabargain Inc
Price: $18.14
12 used & new from $12.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Candy!, July 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Let's be honest, folks. This is candy, first & foremost. Corn syrup & sugar are the first two ingredients. So, whilst it may draw the kids closer, make sure they brush just a little bit better. Aside from that, this is a decent, mild probiotic. Depending on your bacterial flora, you may have different responses to probiotics. For me, my skin becomes very smooth. They say your skin is a reflection of your liver health. Whatever the case, smooth skin is good, so I'm happy with the product.

Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4640 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer with Scanner and Copier
Price: Click here to see our price
35 used & new from $249.99

5.0 out of 5 stars YES, LAWD! Ink that lasts. 4640 vs 4630, June 28, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Forget that laser printer. Someone is finally serving up an inkjet properly. I won't bother parroting the stats above but, in terms of actual usage, the machine does everything well, with speed and quality. Incredibly easy to set-up. Solid, well-made work horse. Perfect for a small office.

My biggest beef with most printers is having to buy ink every other day. If a printer is perfect in every other way, but I find myself constantly shopping for ink, I will hate it. Not a problem w/ the 4640. The cartridges are large and ink management is optimal.

Printing from a mobile device is easy to set up either via local wifi, or sending a file from your mobile (anywhere in the world) to your printer's email address. It works for Android & iOS. Works much better than Canon's system.

I use the 4640 for my small business office. Epson also offers a WF-4630 which I use for my home office. The only difference is the 4640 has a larger touch screen & can hold 580 sheets of paper. The 4630 holds only 330 sheets. $100 extra for this 4640 is pretty steep but the additional paper storage comes in handy if many folks are using the machine throughout the day.

This is the first time I've been completely satisfied with how long ink lasts, quality of print & printer, speed & ease of use on one printer. If any issues arise, I'll edit this review. 'Til then, when you factor in the long list of features with my review, you'll understand why I say Epson hit the ball out of the park.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 25, 2014 4:34 PM PDT

Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer with Scanner and Copier
Price: $199.99
52 used & new from $160.01

5.0 out of 5 stars HOT DAMN! Finally, ink that lasts. 4640 vs 4630, June 28, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)

My biggest beef with most printers is having to buy ink every other day. If a printer is perfect in every other way, but I find myself constantly shopping for ink, I will hate it. Not a problem w/ the 4630. The cartridges are large and ink management is optimal.

Printing from a mobile device is easy to set up either via local WiFi, or sending a file from your mobile (anywhere in the world) to your printer's email address. It works for Android, Apple and more. Works much better than Canon's system.

Epson also offers a 4640 model for an additional $100. For that extra cost, you get a larger touch screen & a printer that holds 580 sheets of paper instead of the 4630's 330 sheets. I'm not sure those features warrant spending an additional $100.

This is the first time I've been completely satisfied with how long ink lasts, quality or print & printer, speed & ease of use on one printer. If any issues arise, I'll edit this review. 'Til then, when you factor in the long list of features with my review, you'll understand why I say Epson hit the ball out of the park.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2014 7:23 AM PST

Meguiar's M4966 Complete Marine/RV Fiberglass Restoration Kit
Meguiar's M4966 Complete Marine/RV Fiberglass Restoration Kit
Price: $42.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves it!, June 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Really a complete kit. I use it on my waverunner & motorhome. Has everything I need & works well. I would definitely purchase again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20