Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Strumbellas Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 261

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "EB" RSS Feed (The Wilds)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
OXO Good Grips Non-Stick 12" Covered Jumbo Saute Pan
OXO Good Grips Non-Stick 12" Covered Jumbo Saute Pan
Price: $59.99
5 used & new from $41.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PAELLA!!!, April 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is one of the nicest pieces of cookware I've owned. The handle, lid, pan and heft all suggest a high quality product. I try to be discerning in my reviews, but OXO cut no corners. A pan of this size and heft needs another handle. The secondary handle is every bit as well-constructed as the rest.

If not the quality, the first thing you'll notice is the size of this thing. It's larger than most pots but, because it's a pan, it cooks foods more evenly. Of course glass lid lets you take a peak w/o removing the lid & the non-stick feature works as it should.

I've thrown a lot at it over the last few days - oven, stove and even an outdoor fire for my paella. Fed 6 people with leftovers.

Try as I may, I really cannot find a single gripe, nary a peeve... and it's frustrating. ;-) If this is what OXO is serving up, then this will not be my last OXO product. Good Grips is versatile, large, well made and nicely stylized to boot. I've a feeling I'll be frying in this puppy forty years from now. OXO spared no expense; I'll spare no praise.

Not to prod on, but I really can't recommend this product enough. I'm just impressed all around.

Amoner 3Pack 10ft Nylon Braided High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro USB Male Cable, Data Sync Cable Cord For Android, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Blackberry Smartphones, Tablets,1 Year Warranty
Offered by Amoner
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, February 16, 2016
Very well made. Everything from the color choices to the tightly fitting connections suggests quality. The material around the cord keeps it from being easily cut. Keep in mind, however, the longer a cord is, the slower the charging. To get three, long, high-quality cables for this price is a real steal. Finally, I can relax in my bed w/o leaning to one side for charging. Highly recommended.

Audio-Technica ATH-M30x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones Deluxe Bundle
Audio-Technica ATH-M30x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones Deluxe Bundle
Offered by Firemall LLC
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $50.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Get Loud Enough, February 15, 2016
I keep finding my self reaching for the volume on my devices because these things don't even get as loud as my cheap earbuds. The sound is balanced and clear, but no better than my sub-$100 earphones by Polk Audio. The hardware is a bit cheap and hollow compared to my Polks. My bluetooth headphones, my Polk headphones, even my earbuds get louder than the M30x. That is a huge problem for me. Of all things, I didn't expect it to lower the sound of my devices, but it does so across the board.

I would advise against buying these for simple use on your laptop or phone. The cord is just too much. The unit is just too gangly for daily casual use. However, I cannot deduct for this. These headphones are clearly geared for studio use. The more expensive models give you the option, but if you want portable headphones, then get headphones that are marketed as such and don't complain about the M30x's long cord.

I'm gonna have to break with the pack. The whole package is just average for me, even when considering the price. Sometimes I wanna blast my music and rock out. The M30x have proven to be too anemic to rock out with. After all the praise, this is the last thing I expected.

Cap Barbell Ultimate Power Cage with Performance Pack
Cap Barbell Ultimate Power Cage with Performance Pack
Price: $737.17
4 used & new from $737.17

3.0 out of 5 stars PRODUCT REVIEW, NOT JUST A SHIPPING REVIEW, January 17, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The finished product is actually quite impressive... but first things first.

I'd read about the countless shipping issues. CAP claims it changed their shipping practices, so I gave it a go. My goal was to ignore the shipping and concentrate on the quality of the finished product.

Unfortunately, both boxes arrived with holes so large that washers and bolts were, literally, strewn about my lawn and garage. This is not the fault of the handling. The is CAP's fault. Nuts, bolts & washers should be sealed in plastic bags, not loosely thrown in a large box.

Secondly, an item this heavy needs to be shipped in 3 boxes. The equipment is simply too head for two boxes w/o tearing. At first I thought CAP was being cheap on the shipping, which they are. However, I'm convinced they just don't care. I mean, who throws loose nuts & bolts into a large box?

What's more? Some of the parts look damaged or used.

I'd been using PowerLine PPR200X Power Rack which is considerably cheaper & less deluxe, but holds the same weight and has been an excellent cage. I can have 300 pounds loaded and still do chin-up with my 200lb frame. I highly recommend it. I know what a cage should be. At this price, I expected at least as much as I had.

Fortunately, I'm a handyman. I've lots of washers, nuts, bolts, etc. I was actually able to construct this cage, after lots of time & frustration. It's a good thing because what else would one do with all of this?

So... the product. Overall I'm quite impressed. It is sturdy and mostly well-made. The dip bar isn't in the best location, but I can perform any other exercise with confidence. It... is... solid. I'm 6'1, 200lbs and the cage is well roomy enough for my squats and sturdy enough to lift with a loaded barbell.

After all is said and done, I do like this cage, However, not everyone is a handyman. Not everyone has the spare parts I have. I shouldn't have had to hunt for parts on my lawn. The fact that CAP sees these reviews and continues to do nothing about it is an issue. All of these things come into play.

The cage is a 4+.... once you're searched your lawn... searched your own stash of tools for missing parts... contacted customer service in hopes they will comply. All of this counts/matters in determining if you can even enjoy the 4-star cage. For this reason, I'll leave it with 3 stars.

CAP, it's a shame. Your product is good. If you can't afford shipping, talk to PowerLine & ask how they manage to do it satisfactorily. I'm guessing they'll start by telling you it's not simply money. It's about caring to put nuts/bolts in bags and stop being lazy.

Niceeshop(TM) USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter,Golden Black
Niceeshop(TM) USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter,Golden Black
Offered by niceeshop.
Price: $6.59

1.0 out of 5 stars No, December 19, 2015
You get what you pay for... if you're lucky.

Epson Runsense SF-710 GPS Watch, Black/Silver
Epson Runsense SF-710 GPS Watch, Black/Silver
Price: $229.99
3 used & new from $149.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING, December 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
To answer your question, yes, Epson's SF-710 is on par with Garmin, Polar and Suunto in this segment. I've used all three. Instead of parroting all of the features listed above, I'll focus on my experience with the SF-710.

SET UP
I'm used to these devices by now, but I'm still not a big fan of convoluted set-ups. The SF-710 set-up is, well, let's say more Android-like than iOS-like, if that makes any sense. It could be simplified a bit. To be fair, this is not aimed at beginners, so there are lots of options, but the execution is less than intuitive.

PERFORMANCE & USE
GPS locks on very quickly and doesn't seem phased by clouds or buildings. I step outside, activate it and within a few steps, I'm connected - every time. More importantly, this thing never seems to drop its GPS connection, even after hours of running. Apparently, how quickly GPS locks on can vary with the same device, depending on where you live. For me, whether on the beach or up in the trails, the accuracy of this watch is, without question, where it outshines the competition.

Once up & running, it wears and operates just like any other device. However, one feature I will touch on is the vibrating alerts. Hard to believe this is still somewhat of a luxury, but some watches at this price point still don't have vibrating alerts. For those of you who like to run with music, this is something to consider.

Bluetooth connectivity wasn't the best. I eventually worked, but was a bit frustrating. The Android app needs some work.

Battery life is excellent.

QUALITY
The watch is nicely constructed, understated and is quite comfortable. It's lightweight, but feels sturdy. It can easily be worn as a regular watch

CONCLUSION
If you're just looking to run and get some feedback, you've climbed a bit too high on the ladder. That goes for most GPS watches in this price range. A beginner can get away with a device under $200.

However, if you're looking to upgrade, you'd be a fool to turn your nose up to Epson. Epson has come to play. Every device I've used had positives and negatives. The SF-710 is no different. Overall, it stands up to the competition very well. I like it and recommend it.

EasyAcc® 20W 4A 4-Port USB Wall Charger with Folding Plug and Smart Technology Travel Charger For iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Tab
Offered by EasyAcc.A Store
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What's Not to Like?, December 7, 2015
Convenient folding plug for travel ease
Power indicator light
Leaves room for the second outlet to be used
Durable
Nicely designed

The power indicator light sort of fronts as a dim night light, though it's not so bright to disturb sleep. It's kind of convenient, actually.

Pretty simple, straightforward product. Well-made & reasonably priced to boot.

Alesis Coda Pro 88-Key Digital Piano with Hammer-Action Keys, User Record, and Included Sustain Pedal
Offered by Florida Music Exchange
Price: $549.99
4 used & new from $499.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite Impressive, November 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I wasn't expecting such a major, professional-feeling keyboard. I used to own a smaller Casio, but I needed to up my game. My game has officially been upped.

Coda Pro is forthright,easy to understand and set up. The sound is pretty spot-on as well.

Coda Pro is, without question, as close to a real piano as I've seen at this price point and even higher. Very solid. I am *very* happy with this keyboard. There's so much more for me to explore.

Lenox Around the Table Stripe 12 Piece Set, White
Lenox Around the Table Stripe 12 Piece Set, White
Offered by stores123
Price: $144.68
3 used & new from $144.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-made. Tasteful & Versatile Design, November 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Although I don't like busy, frilly, fancy patterns, I'm not looking for boring, plain designs either. The simple stripes make these dishes understated enough. At second glance, you'll find that the stripes are a bit jagged and uneven. This is exactly the type of subtle character I like in design. Just a small glitch in the matrix of classic design.

More importantly is the versatility of the design. It's not too casual for a nice dinner. It's not too formal for a nicer lunch. I can see myself using these very often.

Whereas I like solid, nicely-constructed dishes, they can't be too heavy for the senior citizens in my life to lift and hold. These Around the Table pieces strike the perfect balance.

I always try to offer a discerning review. Aside from being a tad pricey, however, there's not much not to like. (I'm left-handed, so I use double-negatives.)

Skullcandy Uproar Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Built-In Mic and Remote, Black
Price: Click here to see our price
24 used & new from $27.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, November 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Decent range, nice sound, good bass, lightweight.

Pairs instantly with my mobile phone.

Not the most adjustable headset. Just fits my big head.

The quality of the construction is like that of a toy. Too bad it's not foldable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20