Profile for Anthony Damata > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anthony Damata RSS Feed

LEGO Lord of the Rings - Xbox 360
LEGO Lord of the Rings - Xbox 360
Offered by Isomergames
Price: $17.37
69 used & new from $10.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed at all, November 28, 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I have played and finished every Lego game that TT had put out, and by far this is the worst one. I was so looking forward to this game and it has let me down completely. Some minor issues: There are too many battle levels and not enough puzzle levels. The levels are too short as well.

The major issues are bugs. There are more in this game than all the others I have played. In one level alone, there were 2 bugs that would have caused the user to have to quit because they could not finish the level. I have gotten a character "stuck" 3 times and could get them out of the position they were standing it. One time I had a character fall though the water and end up at the bottom of a pond.

The camera angles are awful at best. There have been times when the character I was playing wasn't even on screen.

I love these games, and I think they really dropped the ball on this. It could have been spectacular, but its mediocre. A bit more testing should have been done, some of these bugs are so blatant that the testers should have caught them.

I just hope they get fixed, because from what I have read elsewhere, some of these issues are causing players not to be able to finish the game.

I am rating this game: "Not so precious".