Profile for E. C. Dawson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. C. Dawson RSS Feed (CAMPBELL, CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Flex Seal 14-Ounce As Seen on TV Liquid Rubber Sealant in a Can, Brite (1 Pack Special)
Offered by Swift Maintenance
Price: $8.90
2 used & new from $8.90

5.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS!, June 19, 2014
We have an beautiful old birdbath in the backyard. Some how it developed a crack in the bowl and leaked the water out in less than on day. Many unhappy birds....
I tried cement repair powder, Liquid Silicone in a tube, etc., but nothing worked. This stuff worked!
We saw the commercial on TV and checked Amazon before buying locally. We saved a buck and all the time it takes shopping around to find it in a store.

Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1TB Portable External Hard Drive for Mac with Mobile Device Backup USB 3.0  (STDS1000100)
Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1TB Portable External Hard Drive for Mac with Mobile Device Backup USB 3.0 (STDS1000100)
Price: Click here to see our price
47 used & new from $67.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just plug it in, June 19, 2014
Bought this for my macbook air. Took just seconds to plug in and start Time Machine (back up application). It is incredibly small and thin. Good price, fast delivery.

Gaggia 14101 Classic Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel
Gaggia 14101 Classic Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel
Price: $379.97
48 used & new from $295.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad news for Starbucks, June 19, 2014
This is our second machine. The pump died after 6 years and we bought the same model again. Makes great espresso. Heats up quickly. It looks professional-style. The stainless steel looks good in my gourmet kitchen.

We buy the Rain Forest beans from Costco and prefer the taste to Starbucks (and save LOTS of time and money). We do stick the espresso into the microwave after brewing, because we like it extra hot. I bought my first machine elsewhere online and paid several hundred dollars more. Thanks Amazon!

Ready Vision 2.75 Diopter 14 Power Half Frame Reading Glasses
Ready Vision 2.75 Diopter 14 Power Half Frame Reading Glasses

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 19, 2014
These glasses fit well and are easily adjusted to stay on your head when you move. The lenses are 1/2 size, so I can lower them on my nose. That way I can see over them when I look up from paperwork. Fast delivery as good as Prime (but not free like Prime). I want to buy more but they already sold out.

Apple Magic Mouse
Apple Magic Mouse
Offered by DataVision Computer Video
Price: $72.99
174 used & new from $26.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Mouse. Ever, January 7, 2014
It works as a mouse AND as a touchpad, incorporating the best features of both. I never liked touchpads, but features like 2 and 3-finger swiping, etc. made dropping an ordinary mouse and moving your hand to the touchpad worthwhile. When a friend showed me his Magic Mouse and all of its advanced features, I bought one for me and a second for my hubby. Of course, Amazon had the best price and free fast prime shipping to boot.

Speedo Contoured Swim Paddles (Grey/Yellow, Large)
Speedo Contoured Swim Paddles (Grey/Yellow, Large)
Price: $16.15
6 used & new from $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't do much for me., January 7, 2014
I saw people using these and similar paddles and had to buy these. I wish I had asked to try them before purchasing. I didn't find they helped my swimming at all, and were in fact a little cumbersome. My advice: save your money.

Eton American Red Cross Blackout Buddy Emergency LED Blackout Flashlight and Nightlight - White (ARCBB200W_SNG)
Offered by Integrity Sales LLC
Price: $9.99
38 used & new from $7.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and just the right size, January 7, 2014
I must have 10 of these now. They put out a good night light brightness when the room gets dark. The night light LED color is that cold, cold blue of inexpensive LED's. At first I thought that was a drawback, but actually it turns out to be perfect for a night light. When the power goes out, the other end of the item lights up as a flashlight. The flashlight mode is surprisingly bright. You could unplug it and use it as a flashlight around the house. It's attractive and not too big.

Telnote Jumbo 9 Inch Wide Digital Clock and Caller ID - Red  LED Display
Telnote Jumbo 9 Inch Wide Digital Clock and Caller ID - Red LED Display

4.0 out of 5 stars Big display but doesn't show date, January 7, 2014
I find the Jumbo size great for viewing across the room, day or night. If you have to get up to see the info on your caller ID, you've allowed the unwanted caller to interrupt you anyway. It's worth the extra cost to get the large display. Telnote comes in different sizes, mine was the jumbo, 14 inch size. The smaller ones are cheaper, so be sure you know what size you are getting before jumping at a cheaper price. This recommendation is based on the Jumbo size only. I do miss the date feature that was available on the Sharper image globe and the Bright Id'er products. Telnote should add that feature... there's plenty of room on the display. Appears well built. Great product.

Dockers Men's 35mm Braided-Elastic Belt
Dockers Men's 35mm Braided-Elastic Belt
Price: $21.99 - $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Casual Belt, July 25, 2013
First, be sure to order at least two inches larger than you normally do for stretch belts, or you will be taking advantage of Amazon's fantastic return policy. Some reviewers didn't like the fact that there are no belt holes; you just push it through the fabric. That isn't something you should be concerned about. I've had my belt for quite a while and it looks brand new. I like the elasticity because it holds up your pants no matter how heavily you fill the pockets, and of course nothing is more comfortable for the expanding American waist.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, July 25, 2013
This seems to work well to reduce the fog in goggles. I bought the 3 pack because it was a lot cheaper that way & offered free shipping (not Prime). I was reluctant in my purchase because 3 bottles will last forever. Actually the bottles are convenient for keeping in my bag with my goggles, and a second bottle in my locker at the Y. They are just the right size for carrying.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5