Profile for Sher > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sher "Cher" RSS Feed (MI, USA)

The Helphrey story
The Helphrey story
by Deedre Helphrey Stamper
Edition: Unknown Binding

5.0 out of 5 stars A Family History Story meant to be told...., February 9, 2015
This review is from: The Helphrey story
This book was written after a years long and exhaustive research of the Helphrey lineage dating from before the Revolutionary War. Descendants of John and Christiana Helfrey (later Helphrey) are listed and written of up to 2005 about people and families from all over the United States. It contains not only military and land records, but also family histories and stories that are so fun and so very interesting. The book is beautifully done and will no doubt be a lasting legacy of the author, Deedre Helphrey Stamper and her daughter, Sheri Dougherty Majure.

Whole Lotta Love (2007 Remastered Version)
Whole Lotta Love (2007 Remastered Version)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A ROCKIN Good Time!!!, April 24, 2014
Gotta LOVE this old ROCK-N-ROLL music. Played it LOUD and Proud and enjoyed it very much. Every bit as Good as I remember. :-)

Greatest Hits: "We Will Rock You" Edition
Greatest Hits: "We Will Rock You" Edition
Price: $10.00
50 used & new from $3.57

5.0 out of 5 stars After all these years..., February 23, 2014
I know this music was made many years ago...but for me, it is still Rockin Hard and touching me deep! LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!

Mary Did You Know
Mary Did You Know
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising and Inspiring..., January 3, 2014
This review is from: Mary Did You Know (MP3 Music)
Looked up the lyrics for this song and found it beautiful! I was surprised and inspired by it for sure.

Indianapolis Colts: Road to Super Bowl XLI (Post-Season Collector's Edition)
Indianapolis Colts: Road to Super Bowl XLI (Post-Season Collector's Edition)
DVD ~ Tony Dungy
Price: $17.49
15 used & new from $14.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Would prefer actual TV game coverage......, July 29, 2011
I had missed the championship game between Indy and New England. I was really looking forward to seeing it. I was grateful to get the chance to see it, even though I knew the outcome. But this video takes great license with the editing. I would have prefered to see it just the way it was on TV. With the replays, commentary and without the obvious jumps from the end of a play to the beginning of the next. Too much coverage was cut out of this game. But it was still fun to watch Brady get his butt kicked!

This Is It
This Is It
Price: $14.24
165 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars YES...THIS IS IT!, February 7, 2010
This review is from: This Is It (Audio CD)
I was not a fan of Michael's until I saw his movie in Oct. I was so blown away by it that I had to get this music. I've listened to nothing else since. Absolutely FABULOUS! And what a great deal from Amazon. Now I've bought the movie from them too! But I had preordered it from them and knew it was being shipped by them on the release date. But I couldn't wait...so I bought one from the store and then received my other from Amazon in the mail! But the movie and the music is so good, I'm thrilled to have 2!

Michael Jackson: This Is It
Michael Jackson: This Is It
DVD ~ Michael Jackson
Offered by wesaveyou$
Price: $3.79
356 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You God, for Michael Jackson!, December 6, 2009
This review is from: Michael Jackson: This Is It (DVD)
I was never a big fan of MJ. I never owned one of his records. I did really like his videos whenever I saw them on MTV, way back in the 80s. But other than that... Fast forward to 2009. I went to see this movie just because I love music and I was saddened to hear of Michael's passing. Curiosity and remembering that I did like his singing & dancing. WOW, WOW, WOW! As someone said, he was sooo real. We get to see Michael while he was working, you know, just being himself, not "performing" - and what a wonderful, warm, humble, caring human being he showed himself to be. And he never knew that any of us would ever see this video footage. But by us seeing it, I know that he won those of us over, who had never payed attention to his brilliance. And that is what I now know of him, he was BRILLIANT, he was a GENIUS! So now I have bought, and watched so many times I lost count, his live performance in Bucharest, and I've seen the movie "This Is It" 4 times. I've cried during it twice. And I can't wait for it's release because I will surely have it in my collection and be glad to now know who was Michael Jackson. And I have also purchased the music from the movie, "This Is It" on CD. And I LOVE it! Every single song is just fabulous! I can't make myself listen to anything else! Over & over. I only feel sorry that it took his death for me to pay any attention to MJ. But just imagine, even in death, he is still gaining new fans! And we will always, always miss you, Michael.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2009 2:34 PM PST