Profile for S. M Mix > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 58

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. M Mix RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
JAVAcid
JAVAcid
Offered by JAVAcid
Price: $21.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Problem with delivery of my order, but great product., December 10, 2012
This review is from: JAVAcid (Health and Beauty)
I read about this product here on Amazon.com. It sounded perfect, so I ordered it directly from the company in the morning on Dec. 1. It is Dec. 10 and the item has not even been put in the mail yet. I called and emailed to inquire about the status of the order, and they have not returned my calls or emails at all. I discovered on the website that the credit card payment was cleared and the payment was authorized immediately. It might be a good product, but customer service does not get any worse than this. I won't order from a company like this. I bought another chewable, chocolate flavored brand at a local health food store yesterday. It works fine. Note: Today, after the company received my last email stating that I was going to review the company's product on Amazon.com I received an email apology. I will edit this review when and if I receive the refund or the product. I had planned on recommending this product to my patients for GI issues. I'm still hoping this is a good product from a good company. More to come...

Update: 12/13/12. I received an email and phone apology. I received the product yesterday. I tried it this morning. I love it. It works very well. I do like the fact that you stir this powder into your coffee because if you savor your coffee, like I do, a pill isn't going to work as well. You wouldn't know when to take it. The product has no taste to it. I will keep using this product, and hopefully I won't have any problems with delivery of future orders.

Update: I actually think my ulcer is going away. I have no problem with coffee. This makes me very happy because it was getting bad for a while. I have ordered again, and I called the company to make sure my next shipment was on its way. I never want to run out again. I highly recommend this amazing product. It's also very easy to take on a trip.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2013 5:37 AM PDT

DeLonghi Stainless Steel Burr Coffee Grinder with Grind Selector and Quantity Control
Price: $69.95
16 used & new from $57.05

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST GRINDER OUT THERE! Quick and easy to clean., November 20, 2012
I have had some very expensive grinderrs in the past. They all have worked fairly well, but they have had major issues. One of them that was part of the espresso machine was almost impossible to clean. Another one did not have a dial to adjust the coarseness of the grounds. This one is all that. It is so quick. You just pull the little drawer out and put the coffee in a coffee press. It is delicious. So easy to clean. I've only had it about a month, but so far I love it. Highly recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2014 8:52 PM PST

Aloe Vera 84% Moisturizing Creme 4 Ounces
Aloe Vera 84% Moisturizing Creme 4 Ounces
Offered by OxKom
Price: $9.27
34 used & new from $5.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Cured my shingles., November 12, 2012
In desperation I applied this yesterday to my painful, itchy shingles blisters. It felt amazing and my symptoms improved right away. Today they are almost gone. I highly recommend this product. It is soothing and it seems to help heal skin conditions.

Wonder-Salve® - Awesome product that gives Immediate Relief from Shingles Virus. Treatment that really Works - Ship Same Day - Next Day Shipping Available.
Offered by Durham's Bee Farm, Inc.
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it works. Shingles much better., November 12, 2012
I got this today. I have had shingles for about a week. The blisters were starting to dry out. A couple days ago I was in a lot of pain and the itching was horrible. Yesterday I started using Jason aloe vera and calamine lotion. That helped. Today when I got this product I put all 3 of those on the blisters. Since they were starting to heal already, I'm not totally sure how much this product helped. I know the Jason aloe vera cream felt amazing,though. I would recommend trying all three of these products. It's worth a try.

Plant Fusion Diet Supplement, Chocolate, 2 Pound
Plant Fusion Diet Supplement, Chocolate, 2 Pound
Price: $30.25
21 used & new from $29.38

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the whole package, healthy, great taste, easy to digest, August 16, 2012
I have been using various protein powders for over 30 years. I recently discovered I have an actual allergy to dairy products. This has limited my options greatly. I have tried pretty much all of the vegan protein powders. I don't like any of the others for various reasons. First of all they are all hard for me to digest, even the ones with added enzymes, probiotics, prebiotics, etc. Also, I find the others hard to tolerate as far as taste goes. It has always been a compromise. I have also been suprised that the other brands leave me hungry, somtimes starving about an hour later. I had given up. Then I tried PlantFusion. I LOVE this stuff! It's easy to digest, leaves me feeling really good, satisfies my hunger, and I find it delicious. I'm so glad Amazon has such a great price on it. This one's a keeper.

Organic Caffeine-free Coffee Substitute By Ayurvedic Roast
Organic Caffeine-free Coffee Substitute By Ayurvedic Roast
Offered by Tasty Health Products
Price: $16.95
2 used & new from $12.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for you, but does not smell or taste like any coffee, August 11, 2012
I really wanted to like this stuff because I need to cut down on coffee consumption. I was very excited to receive this "coffee." The minute I opened the bag I noticed it smelled nothing like coffee at all. It was interesting to recall that one of the reviewers stated in a blindfolded taste test you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between this and real coffee. Hmmmmm. Anyway, I made it exactly like I make my regular coffee, and it tastes nothing like any coffee I have ever tasted anywhere (and I've had my share of desperation java in the past). I was very disappointed in the taste.

The flavor is not really "bad," just totally different from that rich coffee aroma and taste. It looks like coffee, though. What I ended up doing is mixing it with regular coffee. This helped a lot, and it reduced my intake of cafffeine and acid. It tasted okay mixed with regular coffee, and that's what I will probably do in the future. Will I buy it again? Probably. If I feel okay and my symptoms improve I will try to stick with it. Like I said, it's not bad, just different. It is possible I will get used to the taste.

I did a lot of research on the ingredients in this product. They can be good for your heart and help you feel calm. This could be a good thing. I just wanted to take the time and post about the taste and aroma.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2012 8:59 AM PDT

Silver Rest Sleep Shop Aerated 3-Inch Memory Foam Topper with Non Skid Bottom and Elastic Securing Straps, Cal King

5.0 out of 5 stars I was going to buy a whole new mattress, but this is better!!!!, July 29, 2012
We were waking up every morning with horrible backaches. When we travel we feel fine, so we determined it was our mattress. I didn't want to pay for a brand new mattress, so we tried this based on the reviews on Amazon. We are really glad we did! I felt like I was literally floating on a cloud! No pressure areas on hips or shoulders. We woke up with no back pain for the first time in a long time. It is soft, but firm enough so you can roll over easily. It stays put. It is not hot, like so many of the other memory foam models. It stays nice and cool. I hope it lasts. I always recommend Amazon for this and other purchases because of the customer service, which is always exemplary. You really can't go wrong. I highly recommend this product.

P Ez Travel Urinal
P Ez Travel Urinal
Offered by GaGa Fashion Store
Price: $3.55
20 used & new from $3.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaked all over tent in Alaska., July 29, 2012
This review is from: P Ez Travel Urinal
I really wanted this to work, but I didn't try it out first. Maybe it was just me, but I tried it, and it totally leaked. I was very careful when using it. I didn't want to have to go to the outhouse in the middle of the night. I liked the fact that it was small, lightweight and should have worked very well. I had to send it back for a refund.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2012 11:52 AM PDT

TETON Sports Journey +40 Degree F Ultralight Sleeping Bag (2.3 lbs, 90"x 33", Red/Grey)
Price: $57.99
2 used & new from $57.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much worthless. Thin, unzips when you roll over, no insulation., July 25, 2012
I bought this for our summer trip to Alaska. It got down to about 40 degrees at night. I used this AND 2 layers of polar fleece tops and bottoms, AND a 1-inch thick polar fleece blanket. I was too cold to even stay at the campground! A ranger fortunately had an extra good sleeping bag I could borrow. Everytime you try to roll over in this paper-thin bag the zipper unzips which makes it all even worse. All over the bag it "reminds" the camper it's good down to 40 degrees. I do NOT recommend this product.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2013 8:52 AM PDT

Capresso frothPRO
Capresso frothPRO
Offered by CAIonline
Price: $48.95
40 used & new from $28.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for a creamy treat without the guilt, June 27, 2012
This review is from: Capresso frothPRO (Kitchen)
So I bought this because I love frothed almond milk. I had a wand product that worked pretty well, but I had to stand there and hold it. The batteries kept dying, and it was inconvenient to keep replacing them. This machine is amazing. It is very quiet and easy to clean. It takes a few minutes, but it takes almond milk and whips it into a frothy cream that is delicious. I put a little stevia in it and my french press organic coffee and I end up with a diet treat that hits the spot. It's just so easy and easy to clean. I probably will never go to Starbucks again. This machine is everything you need for a creamy topping. I highly recommend this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6