Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for Charles W. Johnson > Reviews

Browse

Charles W. Johnson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Charles W. Johnson RSS Feed

The Singing Stones of Rendor (Eidolon Trilogy Book 1)
The Singing Stones of Rendor (Eidolon Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful story!, December 4, 2014
Such a masterfully crafted tale filled with mysticism and wizardry. I found myself locked into the story until the last page. I highly recommend this novel!

SCARS: Christian Fiction End-Times Thriller (Book 1)
SCARS: Christian Fiction End-Times Thriller (Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A compelling new take on an age old story., March 6, 2012
This is Becky's story as she struggles to survive events foretold in the Bible. I found the story poignant and fulfilling. If you are a Christian, you will certainly enjoy this story. If you are not, there may be important things you can learn.

Beautiful: A beautiful girl. An evil man. One inspiring true story of courage
Beautiful: A beautiful girl. An evil man. One inspiring true story of courage
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Katie Piper = Beautiful, September 5, 2011
Katie Piper is the definition of beautiful. This book will clearly show you why. There are two questions that come to mind however... Why, in God's name, did it take the dolts in the cafe that long to call for an ambulance, and why doesn't British law allow these two maggots a true life sentence if only to give Katie the security and peace of mind she so richly deserves?

Flowers over the Wall
Flowers over the Wall
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just a diet book!, July 14, 2011
If you are a Christian and struggle with weight or low self esteem this book is for you. This is not just a diet book. This is human body owners manual straight from the bible. I highly recommend it!

How to Make, Market and Sell Ebooks - All for Free
How to Make, Market and Sell Ebooks - All for Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful! Just what I needed!, May 22, 2011
Very helpful! Just what I needed! I'm methodically going through this little book step by step. I've made it my ebook bible!

Format Your eBook for Kindle in One Hour - 2011 Edition
Format Your eBook for Kindle in One Hour - 2011 Edition
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, May 15, 2011
It isn't often you get exactly what you're looking for, and at a bargain price.
I have been having serious issues with formating since I uploaded my three novels to Amazon.
No matter what I did, I just couldn't make them look professional. I purchased this little book, took one day and now
all three of my books look just like the best sellers.
Can't recommend this one enough! If I can do it with this little book, anyone can!

The White Queen: A Novel (Cousins War Series Book 1)
The White Queen: A Novel (Cousins War Series Book 1)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The White Queen by Philippa Gregory., January 30, 2011
Philippa Gregory is one of the few authors who truly possesses the ability to drop a reader into another reality. I give this book 5 stars; an honor I only bestow on books that I am sure will remain with me and become part of my own reality.
The only downside, I found the novel to be a little too Lilith fair-ish, which I often find rather sexist.
I highly recommend this book to anyone!

Moody Bluegrass: Nashville Tribute to Moody Blues
Moody Bluegrass: Nashville Tribute to Moody Blues
14 used & new from $4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it., January 29, 2011
As for me, I love both the Moody Blues and bluegrass. You know....That's why I bought the songs.
I'm trying to understand why people who don't like bluegrass would buy it only to complain.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The Spanish Bridegroom, April 13, 2009
The Spanish Bridegroom is my favorite book of all time. It shows incredible insight into the life of Phillip II of Spain,Queen Elizabeth's arch enemy. Even though he was an ardent champion and defender of Papal catholicism at the very height of the inquisition, Jean Plaidy has you empathizing and even rooting for him. Plaidy sets you down in that world and there you stay until the book regrettably comes to an end leaving you thinking about, and in my case, missing the characters for years.(I first read it in the late 1970's and I still think about it).
Honest to God... you really need to read this book.
Charles w Johnson
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2009 4:51 PM PST

End Time Delusions: The Rapture, the Antichrist, Israel, and the End of the World
by Steve Wohlberg
Price: $10.80
104 used & new from $3.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening, March 25, 2009
Very concise and well written. After having read this book
I truly believe we have all been led astray. This book also shows
the humbling accuracy of the prophetic word of God.