Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for spcmunoz > Reviews

Browse

spcmunoz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

spcmunoz RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great holster for my BB, May 14, 2013
Can't live without one of these, my last one broke and I needed another one of the same or better quality, nice product.

BlackBerry ACC-40871-301 Original J-M1 Standard Li-Ion Battery for Blackberry Bold 9930/9900 and Blackberry Torch 9860/9850 - Bulk Packaging - Black
Offered by Battery Assault
Price: $5.19
24 used & new from $2.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as the one that came with my phone, great, October 7, 2012
Excellent, just as the original that came with my phone, it is always good to have an extra battery on a smartphone because of the 4G technology consumes to much of the battery, and this one does the work.

Deskstop Dock Station Charger Pod Cradle for Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 9930
Deskstop Dock Station Charger Pod Cradle for Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 9930

5.0 out of 5 stars Deskstop Dock Station Charger Pod Cradle for Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 9930, April 19, 2012
I was not sure if this cradle was going to work on my Blackberry 9900, because I couldn't see on my phone how this pod could charge my phone, but bought it anyway, It works great, fits perfect, have no complains at all>

Blackberry HDW-38843-001 Bold 9900/9930 Leather Swivel Holster - 1 Pack - Non-Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by Extreme Discounts L. A.
Price: $12.55
4 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry Leather Swivel Clip Holster for the Blackberry Bold 9900 (Black), April 19, 2012
this product is great, I'm very happy that I purchased this Blackberry Holster at a great price, phone fits perfect, thanks Amazon.