Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Eve's Mom > Reviews

Browse

Eve's Mom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eve's Mom RSS Feed

Bundle Monster 8pc Womens Fancy Shawl Scarf Fashion Solid Scarves Mixed Lot
Bundle Monster 8pc Womens Fancy Shawl Scarf Fashion Solid Scarves Mixed Lot
Offered by Bundle Monster
Price: $17.08 - $23.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these scarves, October 1, 2012
I was looking for some elegant and light weight scarves. I loved these when they arrived! These are great for accessorizing ones out fit during summer and fall. Very Happy with the purchase. Worth the price! Recommend...

Women's Flared Denim Skirt with Belt (Also Available in Plus Sizes)
Women's Flared Denim Skirt with Belt (Also Available in Plus Sizes)

4.0 out of 5 stars Eve's mom, August 3, 2012
I loved this item when I received it. I purchased L size but, it's a little tight. I had to get my husband's help to zip it up. Otherwise it's nice and stylish. Can't wait to wear it. Wouldn't recommend going for a next size if it gets too tight on your belly as the flare may make you look wide!

Mens & Womens Dark Blue Silicone Crystal Large Face Watch
Mens & Womens Dark Blue Silicone Crystal Large Face Watch
Offered by kukufun
Price: $4.17
8 used & new from $4.17

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a happy purchase, July 26, 2012
Not Happy with my purchase. I bought so many items from Amazon in the past but, this one disappointed me. The watch came cheaply packed and the Crown( the knob used to adjust time) broke off when I tried to set the time. I tried hard to put it back and it's still wobbly. Not sure how long it will last.. I guess you get what you pay for!