Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
What I Want - A stand-alone companion novel to the Chop, Chop Series
What I Want - A stand-alone companion novel to the Chop, Chop Series
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars good morals, well written so worth the read, June 27, 2015
Quick read, high values, good morals, well written so worth the read. I would have given 3.5 stars if I could have. It was just a little too vanilla for me.

New Frontier of Love (American Wilderness Series Romance Book 2)
New Frontier of Love (American Wilderness Series Romance Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars More historical than romance., June 7, 2015
It was interesting to read of Kentucky's early history and beauty. The descriptions forced me to Google the locations to see for myself. Of course there was romance, just enough to touch your heart but not overwhelm the reader. I must say this was not a great book but I enjoyed it for what it was, a wholesome look at life in early Kentucky.

Poweradd™ 25W 5V/5A Family-Sized 5 Port Desktop USB Wall Charger Travel Power Adapter for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air Mini, Samsung Tablets, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Galaxy Note 4 3 2, LG G3, Smartphones, Tablets, iPods, Most Other 5V USB-Charged Devices
Offered by PoweraddDirect
Price: $49.99
4 used & new from $11.99

Running Away With You (The Running Series Book 3)
Running Away With You (The Running Series Book 3)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I had a hard time getting into it at the beginning but was soon sucked back in, November 24, 2014
Having read the entire series I looked forward to this final chapter. I had a hard time getting into it at the beginning but was soon sucked back in. I loved it and am now a Suzanne Sweeney fan. It was worth the wait.

Running Home to You (The Running Series Book 2)
Running Home to You (The Running Series Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars almost as good as running back to you, August 15, 2014
What a sweet story until the questions arise. Who is causing all the problems? Is Evan innocent? BuT what limited my review to 4 stars was the ending. I can only hope there is another sequel coming. Otherwise what a mean and horrible ending.

Journey of Hope:  A Novel of Triumph and Heartbreak on the Oregon Trail in 1852
Journey of Hope: A Novel of Triumph and Heartbreak on the Oregon Trail in 1852

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, May 22, 2014
It started out so good but soon it seemed disjointed and lacked content . Lots of characters that lacked continuity in story. I was hoping for more content on this historical period.

The Language of Flowers: A Novel
The Language of Flowers: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Language of Flowers - Well written - loved it, May 13, 2014
Oh I loved this book. There were times when I wanted to grab Victoria by the arms and shake some sense into her and times I wanted to hug her and tell her she was loved. To think of a child being abandoned at birth, raised in the Foster parent system and moved from home to home, never finding permanence in her life, how sad. She wanted desperately to be loved and made tragic mistakes looking for that elusive love. When she has it at her fingertips she makes another mistake because she thinks she is not worthy of this love. But we are left at the end of the book with hope that she will find the happiness. The references to flowers was interesting. Overall I enjoyed this book. It was a page turner from the start.

The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You
The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, April 26, 2014
I loved it. 3cheers. I have preordered Hudson and can't wait. Romance at its best, mystery, sizzle -it had it all.

How Martha Washington Lived: 18th Century Customs
How Martha Washington Lived: 18th Century Customs
Price: $3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great reference material, December 14, 2013
I bought this book for a reference source for my granddaughter who was doing a report on Martha Washington. She was able to locate the information she needed and enjoyed the book, itself. Good middle school material.

Tess of the d'Urbervilles
Tess of the d'Urbervilles
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Tess of the d'Urbervilles, April 27, 2013
What a great book. I was so engrossed in this book that I forgot to go to bed. Briefly put, I would give this book 5 stars but I wish I could have talked to Thomas Hardy and pleaded for a happier ending. Tess deserved so much better than she got in life but, as we all know, bad things happen to good people. Still, 5 stars is not enough for this captivating novel.

Page: 1 | 2