Profile for Angela Burch > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Angela Burch RSS Feed

Sunsets - EP
Sunsets - EP
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 28, 2015
This review is from: Sunsets - EP (MP3 Music)
Love the song seventeen. What a great little taste of Keenwild. Can't wait to see more from them.

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens
Price: $125.00
112 used & new from $75.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, May 27, 2011
I love the price of this lens for what I got. It's plastic so I will be very careful when changing lenses, but my pictures have turned out so pretty.

The Hormone Diet: A 3-Step Program to Help You Lose Weight, Gain Strength, and Live Younger Longer
by Natasha Turner
63 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, April 1, 2011
I have been really healthy the last 7 years but could never get under 140 lbs. I averaged 145 with 2 hour workouts 5 days a week and counting calories and limiting my intake to 1500-1700 a day. Finally I was just going to accept that I would be this weight no matter what I did. I decided to try the Hormone Diet as a last resort. I dropped 10 pounds in 3 months, workouts are half as long, and I'm not counting calories anymore. Also, my Pms is better, and I don't feel like I'll never be able to lose weight. This is a lifestyle education, NOT a diet. I'm so happy I did it, and am re-reading the book to learn more about nutrition and balancing my hormones. THANK YOU!!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy, April 1, 2011
Palmetto floor cleaner all of a sudden shut down their web site and stopped answering phone calls. I was in a panic trying to find another floor cleaner that did as good a job. I ordered this cleaner and got really lucky. It gives the floor a beautiful shine and doesn't smell bad. Glad I ordered it.