Profile for Felipe J. Flores III > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Felipe J. Flores III "PhotoMSW" RSS Feed (Lake Elsinore, Ca United States)

Page: 1 | 2
New Battery Grip For Nikon D80 D90 MB-D80 & More with IR REMOTE!
New Battery Grip For Nikon D80 D90 MB-D80 & More with IR REMOTE!
Offered by standbyon
Price: $26.75
3 used & new from $26.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Excited!, March 19, 2014
Thank you this is what I was looking for fits and works great. I have wanted to pick up a vertical grip for some time since my D1X was stolen I love the easy of use the vertical grip provides. Received it yesterday cant wait to get out and shoot.

Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars High potential, February 23, 2014
I liked the overall idea. The acting is great wonderful cast choice for this show. I, like other reviewers would like to see a good story not just the sex for sex sake rout taken. There seems to be a wonderful opportunity for the show through development of character and lifestyle. I'm interested in seeing more.

Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not interested, February 23, 2014
Disappointing, the way things were layer out and transpired was less than interesting. Not one of the charaters were interesting enough to care if they survive. Main character seemed frantic and over aware of what was happening before it happened, eliminating any possible element of suspense. The random people in the street seemed less than franc some even smiling as they ran by the camera. Overall not the best, won't watch it again.

Healing for the Attachment Challenged, Angry and Defiant Child When Behavior Modification and Consequences Don't Work
2 used & new from $20.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful program, December 11, 2013
This was a really great training well presented and relevant to the type of students I work with. I owned it let a supervisor borrow and she must have liked it because it was never returned. Brian's visual illustrations are really helpful in understanding some of the emotions young people with trauma backgrounds have. I will be purchasing it again, not lending the next one out!

School Success for Kids with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
School Success for Kids with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
by Michelle Davis
Price: $11.75
33 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great resource, July 13, 2013
I had bought the ebook first, then needed a copy to show colleagues. As a school social worker helping students with extreme behaviors this book refreshed the ideas and offered ways to help other staff understand our students. My experience of 7years with an intense student population was different than the people comming straight out of grad school not having worked with our students. This book helped start conversation on how our students may need different supports than the typical students. Very helpful tool for teAchers admin and others working with emotionally and behaviorally challenged students.

Aggression Replacement Training: A Comprehensive Intervention for Aggressive Youth, Third Edition (Revised and Expanded)(CD included)
by Barry Glick
Price: $37.95
28 used & new from $32.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, July 13, 2013
This came quickly and was a welcomed addition to my library. I've worked with challenging kids for 7 years an am always looking for ways to help them reduce violent behaviors. This is a great tool to help with my new position. Making it to a training is hard so being able to go through this helps. I still would love to be apart of a training on this subject.

Hook [HD]
Hook [HD]
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, May 19, 2013
This review is from: Hook [HD] (Amazon Instant Video)
Showed it to my 9yr old he wasn't to sure when it started but he absolutely loved it! The quality was good and we enjoyed the family time!

Broadway Basketeers Thinking of You Gift Tower
Broadway Basketeers Thinking of You Gift Tower
Price: $25.95
2 used & new from $25.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment for Mother's Day gifts, May 10, 2013
It turns out that what is expected is not what you will get. Bought 2 of these 1 has black licorice which is not a favorite of the person we bough it for. I will write a separate review once I find out what our other mom got. In this case we are disappointed that she did not get what we expected to send. We are not near either of our moms so we have to use mail to send gifts which makes us rely on the sender to deliver what we order. THIS WAS NOT THE CASE here and that turns a "thoughtful gift" to the "thought of the gift" that counts...Not quite as meaningful.
Addition:
While we did not get to send our mother's the items as shown they did receive the same items in their gift. Which is a double disappointment. Neither care for the black toffee. It was not what was ordered. I would recommend staying away from this product.

Skellig: The Owl Man [HD]
Skellig: The Owl Man [HD]
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Kind of sad story, April 4, 2013
We scanned movies to watch on a lazy day stopped on this one. It was good although sad subject required some discussion to help my 8year old understand how baby's can be born sick. But over all he was into it he likes the idea of flying and adventure. This gave him both. Amazon prime video provides a great service for our lazy days. thank you

The Goonies (1985)
The Goonies (1985)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic, April 4, 2013
We purchased this through amazon and got the rental included while we wait. That is awesome! My son (8) wanted to see the goonies he searched on demand, Netflix, crackle, vudu, and Prime. When I realized I could buy it for $5 it made little sense to rent for half that. So we purchased through amazon and got to watch it that night. The DVD comes tomorrow and he'll be able to watch it any time.

Page: 1 | 2