Profile for Kevin Coyle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kevin Coyle RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2
Malektronic Bailey Bluetooth Speaker
Malektronic Bailey Bluetooth Speaker
Offered by Malektronic
Price: $49.99
3 used & new from $39.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean sound; convenient, July 12, 2014
I bought this speaker to replace an X-Mini UNO and an Altec Orbit MP3. I watch video on my Kindle Fire HDX and I got tired of the speaker cords: I was looking for convenience. The sound is clean and has adequate bass; I prefer it to my tablet speakers. The speaker is solidly built (I prefer the aluminum case over plastic), and is easy to pair with my tablet.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on Surface Pro, October 31, 2013
I have only used this drive for DVDs, but it works right out of the box with my Surface Pro running Windows 8.1.

Evernote for your Life | A Practical Guide for the Use of Evernote in Your Everyday Life [2014 Edition]: A Practical Guide for the Use of Evernote in Your Everyday Life
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Newbies, October 9, 2013
From the reviews, this is an excellent book for Evernote users who already know their way around Evernote. I tried to read this book never having used Evernote before. I gave up after it told me how useful tags are but didn't show me how to create them. Guess I'll come back to this book later ...

Learn Portuguese: Rosetta Stone Portuguese (Brazil) - Level 1-3 Set
Learn Portuguese: Rosetta Stone Portuguese (Brazil) - Level 1-3 Set
Price: $199.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Easy to learn from, but not useful., September 24, 2013
Since this product has no grammar to learn, it's easy to learn from. However, you're limited to phrases they give you and no instruction as to how to make your own. This is okay if on your trip to Brazil you need to know how to say things like "blue eggs", "horses", and "boys running". In two weeks in Brazil, I haven't needed to say any of those things, so the product has not been useful for me. I understand Fluenz is releasing a Portuguese course in early 2014; based on experience with their other products, that would be my recommendation. You might also try Brazilian Portuguese Level 1, which is a video learning approach that follows a journalist on his first visit to Brazil. It has language and scenarios that are realistic and useful.

Complete Brazilian Portuguese: Teach Yourself Audio eBook (Kindle Enhanced Edition) (Teach Yourself Audio eBooks)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for the Kindle Fire HD, December 1, 2012
I don't know which Kindle this ebook is for, but it's not for the Kindle Fire HD. Instead of audio content, on my Kindle Fire HD this ebook displayed "There is audio content at this location that is not currently supported for your device." I want to learn to speak Portuguese, not just read it, so a book without audio content is not useful to me.

Tracfone LG LG800G with 1200 Minutes and Triple Minutes for Life!! (Tracfone)
Tracfone LG LG800G with 1200 Minutes and Triple Minutes for Life!! (Tracfone)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, September 5, 2012
I use my phone for talking and texting. The LG 800G is great for that: easy to use, sound quality is excellent, and touch keyboard for messaging works well. No service problems with Tracfone. Small, so I can slip it into my pocket and long battery life: no more foraging for power outlets like with my BBerry Torch. Has a few other features I use like alarm and calendar, but not a smartphone. If you live through your phone, you will want a phone with more features than this one.

JLab USB Laptop Speakers - Portable, Compact, Travel Notebook Speaker for Windows PC and Mac - B-Flex X-Bass Hi-Fi Stereo USB Laptop Speaker - Black
Offered by JLAB
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $34.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Works on Windows, Not on Mac, June 28, 2012
Needed a speaker that would be like part of my laptop--this seemed to be the answer. Nice little speaker, good sound on my Windows work laptop. On my MacBook Air, no sound, nothing ...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2012 12:24 PM PDT

Sony LCJTSA/W Clear Protective Jacket for Bloggie Camera
Sony LCJTSA/W Clear Protective Jacket for Bloggie Camera
Offered by itembazaar
Price: $3.75
32 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, June 25, 2012
I always carry my bloggie touch, in my front pocket. I need a case that protects the bloggie, makes it more secure to hold, and still slides easily out of my pocket. This case does all three very well; I'm happy with it.

Vornado Zippi Personal Fan, Ice
Vornado Zippi Personal Fan, Ice
Price: $16.79
11 used & new from $15.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet, gentle breeze: perfect for my desk, June 13, 2012
I have this small fan on my computer desk at home. It's quiet enough that I can listen to movies or music on my computer without turning up the volume. I keep my house at 80F degrees in the summer, and the breeze is just enough to keep me cool without making my eyes water or blowing papers off my desk.

Learn Italian: Fluenz Italian 1+2 for Mac, PC, and iPhone
Learn Italian: Fluenz Italian 1+2 for Mac, PC, and iPhone
Offered by Fluenz
Price: $278.00
4 used & new from $110.00

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent computer-based Italian study program, June 13, 2012
I speak five other languages; I picked this up because a friend wanted me to visit Rome and Venice with her. Fluenz Italian is perfect for travel and small talk in Italy--you'll seldom need to speak English. It should also be a good start for further Italian study.

Page: 1 | 2