Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Katie Lotterh > Reviews

Browse

Katie Lotterh's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Katie Lotterh RSS Feed

Timex Women's T5K007 Ironman Sleek 50-Lap Plum Resin Watch with Purple Strap
Timex Women's T5K007 Ironman Sleek 50-Lap Plum Resin Watch with Purple Strap
Price: $36.95
10 used & new from $34.36

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT USE IN THE WATER, September 17, 2010
I have bought 3 ironman watches in the last 3 years, all different versions of this watch. The first one went out while I was diving, the second one I did not dive with but stopped working while I was swimming. The third one worked for a while because I was careful not to dive or swim with it, until I accidently left it on while diving and guess what... it doesn't work anymore. I was careful not to touch any buttons while I was in the water since I knew that would flood the watch.
So if you are just wearing this watch in the shower to to wash your hands, it will last a long time and it has some nice features for workouts. I am going to switch to the Casio baby-G which is supposed to be more waterproof.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2012 8:26 PM PST