Profile for Ashley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ashley RSS Feed

G-Shock X-Large Digital GD100 Military Black
G-Shock X-Large Digital GD100 Military Black
Offered by Zenbuy
Price: $69.95
16 used & new from $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch, first time g-shock owner, A+++, December 11, 2011
I never knew much about g-shocks until I started looking into a durable watch for work. I work at a Florida prison and wanted something tough and functional, this is it. I prefer the negative display (black on black) from a stylish perspective and from a professional perspective for work. I dont really need the multiple time zones but its completely functional. The backlight display is effective and provides the right amount of light. Some have complained about not being able to see the time in different lighting and while I can see this it can be corrected with slight effort or the press of the backlight button. the two spheres on the watch act as countdown timers for the seconds and are basically useless because the watch tells time in numerical seconds but I guess its cool. the manual is fairly easy to follow. all other functions on the watch work but I dont really need them, primarily just use it to tell the time and date, end of story. The watch is comfortable and doesn't look that big on my wrist, it just looks like I care what watch I own. It also seems that the watch battery is projected to last for 7 years which is great. the wristband also has many notches to adjust for comfort. The face of the watch is recessed and seems pretty tough. It has been fine in the shower and he pool as well. I probably rambled but I dont think that there is much more that I can say about this watch. I LOVE THIS WATCH A+ CASIO!

Baroque White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace, 28"
Baroque White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace, 28"

3.0 out of 5 stars just okay, December 11, 2011
This length seems to be in between too long and too short on my wife, she just wrapped it around her wrist a few times and wore it as a bracelet. For the price though it serves as an effective simple gift I think, I was expecting slightly more though. Pearls seem fairly nice for freshwater as well.

Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal Micro
Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal Micro
Offered by antonline
Price: $23.57
3 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant beat the brand for this price, December 11, 2011
at $6.25 this is an awesome price for a charger that runs 24 bucks at walmart. It has two 1 amp usb slots, works great for our phones but not sure about something larger like an ipad, im sure it would do fine just not as efficient.

Double Locking Steel Hand Cuffs Police Handcuffs - Black
Double Locking Steel Hand Cuffs Police Handcuffs - Black
Offered by Martial Arts Land
Price: $10.95
10 used & new from $2.52

5.0 out of 5 stars great pair of cuffs at an extremely fair price, December 11, 2011
I got this cuffs just to have and for messing around but they seem to be a really great quality. They function flawlessly and are very durable, I like the black finish.

Ballistic Hard Case with Holster for Samsung Infuse - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black/Gray
Price: $37.06

3.0 out of 5 stars So-So, December 11, 2011
I cant really compare this case to another one, its the only one ive ever had for this fun. The large outer rubber peace comes out easily so I eventually just took it off because it made the phone bigger than it already was, so then I went to just the plastic casing. This change was find but on a drop it will break the case apart. More so lately I havent been using a case on my infuse at all and that works as well. The decision is up to you.

MSI FX700-024US 17-Inch Laptop (Black)
MSI FX700-024US 17-Inch Laptop (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Laptop, December 11, 2011
I have had this laptop for a year and found it at the best price here on Amazon, it seems as if though it is not for sale right now but I figured I would mention that it is ergonomically good for me, I like the big screen, the trackpad, the keyboard, etc. Have never had any performance issues. You can get in depth spec reviews from somewhere else.

Glock Team Glock Backpack
Glock Team Glock Backpack

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the quality you'd expect to have the glock name on it, December 11, 2011
This review is from: Glock Team Glock Backpack (Misc.)
Essentially I figured this could be a go to range bag but I was wrong. It feels as if this was a promotional item, it has a cheap feel and has an awkward distribution once it is filled with gear. If you are a glock lover this purchase may be just for nostalgia, for this much money you could pay a little extra and get a tremendous amount of more quality.

Playful Dolphin Freshwater Pearl Necklace 18-Inch Chain
Playful Dolphin Freshwater Pearl Necklace 18-Inch Chain

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for 3yr old daughter as a simple gift, December 11, 2011
My daughter is 3 and loves dolphins, this necklace isnt 'fancy' but it serves the purpose I needed, she loved it. the only concern is that the pearl is slightly awkward the way it extends out from the pendant, not sure how long it will stay secured. Cant beat the purchase for the price.

Samsung Replacement USB Data Charging Cable for Samsung SPH-M330, SCH-R100, SGH-T939, and SCH-R850 (Bulk Packaging)
Offered by PINKTECH (Authorized PowerJive retailer)
Price: $5.00
14 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my Samsung Infuse, December 11, 2011
I bought this to plug my phone into the usb adapter in my car for my samsung infuse, works great, no issues.

5.11 Tactical 1.5-Inch Basket Weave Belt (Black)
5.11 Tactical 1.5-Inch Basket Weave Belt (Black)
Price: $39.99 - $100.81

5.0 out of 5 stars You pay for quality!, December 11, 2011
I was skeptical to buy this belt buy now I do not regret my decision. The basket weave appearance adds style yet the structure of this belt provides the support needed for whatever. This is a supreme tactical belt. I wear 42 size pants so I bought an XL belt, but I could only get into the first notch with an uncomfortable fit so I returned for a larger size up (something to keep in mind). Do not hesitate to buy this belt, I bought this to wear at my position for the Florida Department of Corrections as a correctional officer. This belt projects a professional image.