Profile for D. Kennedy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Kennedy RSS Feed

Swiftwick Pursuit Twelve Socks, Black, Medium
Swiftwick Pursuit Twelve Socks, Black, Medium
Price: $27.17
5 used & new from $20.88

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best socks I've ever worn, January 3, 2015
These are the best socks I've ever worn. I bought them to wear when mountain biking and they are extremely comfortable. The 12" version works to keep my lower leg warm and the compression is great for helping with circulation.

Fintie Apple iPad Air Case - 360 Degree Rotating Stand Case Cover with Auto Sleep / Wake Feature for iPad Air (iPad 5th Generation) 2013 Model, Navy
Offered by Fintie
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but with one important flaw, July 28, 2014
Love the case and the way it sits on a table or even my lap. Holds the iPad at a great angle in either orientation. My biggest gripe is that the auto sleep function only works about 25% of the time. Sine that was a requirement of what I wanted in a case I can't give it more than 3 stars. Not sure why this is not working as it should.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 30, 2014 11:06 AM PDT

Motorola V325i Phone (Verizon Wireless)
Motorola V325i Phone (Verizon Wireless)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good phone but some glitches, April 9, 2007
This is my first time with Verizon after years with Nextel. As far as the service there's no comparison. Nextel was the worst I have even dealt with. This phone has a signal everywhere I have been and that's a big plus. I have not experienced any of the freeze up problems others have had and I don't find the navigation very cumberson; again because I'm used to Nextel. The one compaint that I do have, and it's a big one for me, is that the phone does not ring thru a standard headset. I ride a motorcycle most times and my intercom system on the bike has phone hook-up capability. I just plug it in to the standard 2.5mm headset jack and I can talk thru the headset in my helmet. The problem with this phone is that the "ring" does not go thru the headset. The only way I know if someone has called is I hear them saying "hello, hello" on the other end when the phone auto-answers. Every other phone I have had rings thru the headset. Neith Verizon or Motorola will take responsibility for this although both say the function should work.

Keurig B40 Elite Brewing System
Keurig B40 Elite Brewing System
Offered by Good Luck Bargains
Price: $99.00
30 used & new from $73.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffemaker so far, January 6, 2006
I got the B40 about a week ago and so far could not be more pleased. I considered the B50 initially, but then determined that the programming and dual brew size were not necessary for me. After all, if the brew cycle only takes about 30 seconds, why set a timer for it to start at a certain time? Doing without those two features saved $50 also. The unit came with a sample pack of 18 different coffees and a couple of teas. The flavors/blends that I have tried so far have all been good. I don't usually like very strong/bold coffee, so I can't pass adequate judgement on those varieties. You can buy the K-Cups from several online sources in a variety of flavors for about $9-$13 for a 25-pack.

The brewer itself couldn't be easier to use. I am the only coffee drinker in the house, so I specifically wanted a single cup brewer. My online research led my to this unit and I am very pleased. The initial start-up out of the box takes about 3 minutes to get the system primed and heated. After that, the manual recommends leaving the unit on, which I do. If you choose to have it shut off after use it will take a couple of minutes to heat the water before the next brew. In my case I simply pop a K-Cup into the brewer, push the brew button and 30 seconds later I have a hot cup of tea or coffee. Remove the K-Cup and you're done. The only cleanup is a 2-3 time yearly de-scale process. The unit is a little noisy in the brew process, but it's not loud at all. That's the only negative I would give it and I hesitate to call it a negative.