Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more
Profile for Journey Fish > Reviews

Browse

Journey Fish's Profile

Customer Reviews: 133

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Journey Fish RSS Feed (Miswestern USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Dreams & Co. Women's Plus Size Long Print Sleepshirt White Lace Heart,1X/2X
Dreams & Co. Women's Plus Size Long Print Sleepshirt White Lace Heart,1X/2X
Offered by Woman Within
Price: $29.77
3 used & new from $24.77

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a nice night gown, April 18, 2016
This is a nice night gown. I am so happy I bought it. I clicked on "fit as expected." But must say that it is a loose gown. I wanted it loose, so it's just right for me.

#1 Montmorency Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate - 100% Pure Best Organic Tart Cherry Juice - Safe Natural Sleep Aid - 16 Oz.
Offered by Elite Gold Solutions
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's helping me a lot already, February 26, 2016
I have problems with inflammation and aches and pains. I have sleep problems. I've been using this for a few days. I take it at night and it has helped with my sleep. I have terrible insomnia, and this did help. I also am getting up in the morning now with my bad knee not hurting nearly as bad. It is also helping me with my aches and pains. It seems to be helping a lot with inflammation. I am happy with this product and it is helping with my quality of life, which I appreciate so much.

I take this juice in water. I like it! I enjoy the tartness and the bit of sweetness. For me the balance is perfect. I'll be ordering more soon.

5pcs Mix Style Vintage Bronze Locket Essential Oil Aromatherapy Diffuser Pendant Charms Necklace
Offered by dingyao
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Lockets, February 19, 2016
These are nice. Better than I'd even hoped. I am using them with peppermint essential oil to hang in the window to discourage bugs from coming inside. It seems to work fine. I am going to put one on a chain for myself and not put any scents into it. They are pretty and have a good feel to them.

(25 Pack) Aromatherapy Diffuser Locket Necklace Refill Pads
(25 Pack) Aromatherapy Diffuser Locket Necklace Refill Pads
Offered by Legacy Distribution
Price: $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, February 19, 2016
I got these a few days ago. They absorbed the essential oil with no problem. I think for me they'll last a long time. Will order again when I need more. Very happy with the purchase.

Peppermint Oil - 74% Off Flash Sale - Highest Quality Therapeutic Grade Backed by Medical Research - Largest 4 Oz Bottle with Free Premium Dropper - 100% Pure and Natural - Guaranteed Results - Essential Oil Labs

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, February 8, 2016
I received this today. Right now I'll give my initial thoughts. In a few months I'll come back and add how I used it and how well it worked for each thing.

I got an email from them that included ways to use it. I'm so glad because I wanted it for just one thing, but will try it for several.

I opened the bottle and sniffed and it smelled wonderful. So far, so good!

Oral-B Pro 3000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Oral-B Pro 3000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Powered by Braun

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful toothbrush, February 3, 2016
This is the best toothbrush I've ever used. The different speeds help, and the way the bristles are help a lot too. Not one regret about buying this.

Insect X-rays and Picture Cards
Insect X-rays and Picture Cards
Offered by Made In USA Shop
Price: $15.87
21 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandchild happy with them, February 3, 2016
Birthday present for our granddaughter. She loved them! So happy to have run across these.

Boswellia Extract - 65 Percent Boswellic Acids, 600mg, 120 Vegetable Caps
Boswellia Extract - 65 Percent Boswellic Acids, 600mg, 120 Vegetable Caps
Offered by Superior Labs
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $14.96

5.0 out of 5 stars because my initial reaction was good. I'm not going to be taking it again ..., February 3, 2016
I put five stars, because my initial reaction was good. I'm not going to be taking it again for a couple of years. In the copy they plainly state to not take this until you've talked to your doctor about it if you are taking medications, or being treated for anything. That was not an empty suggestion. Please listen to that. Talk to your doctor.

I loved it from that one pill. And I will try again once I'm off some of these prescription drugs. I was negligent to try it, but glad I found something that I will be looking forward to trying again.

Wrenwane® Shower Curtain Hooks - 100% Stainless Steel, Polished Chrome, Set of 12 Rings
Offered by Wrenwane
Price: $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars These hooks are terrific. They slide easily and look nice, January 19, 2016
These hooks are terrific. They slide easily and look nice. I'm glad we bought them.

Pema Chodron 2016 Engagement Datebook Calendar
Pema Chodron 2016 Engagement Datebook Calendar
by Pema Chodron
Edition: Calendar
13 used & new from $11.57

5.0 out of 5 stars The quality of this engagement calendar book is excellent. I will certainly use it for more than ..., January 19, 2016
I bought this to keep track of my meds each day. I was surprised when it arrived. The quality of this engagement calendar book is excellent. I will certainly use it for more than I bought it for. It opens up and lays out flat. I know, I know, it's just a calendar book, but the quality is excellent, the pictures are beautiful. The quotes are unobtrusive, and of course are wonderful. The whole thing is laid out well. This will get a lot of use!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14