Profile for Joyce A. Holtz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joyce A. Holtz "Ms Slush" RSS Feed (Las Vegas, NV)

Page: 1 | 2
Partners in Crime: Five Bestselling Crime Thrillers
Partners in Crime: Five Bestselling Crime Thrillers

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Set of Novels, August 7, 2014
This is a great set. Each are full interesting novels. If you like crime thrillers, you will love this set.

The Geneva Option (Yael Azoulay)
The Geneva Option (Yael Azoulay)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, May 21, 2014
I have found a new favorite author. A great novel with lots of action. Very well written and I am anxious to read the next in the series.

Kill Shot: An American Assassin Thriller (Mitch Rapp Book 2)
Kill Shot: An American Assassin Thriller (Mitch Rapp Book 2)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, April 19, 2014
Another wonderful novel written by my favorite author. Vince Flynn keeps you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end.

Family Secrets: Political Love Novel (Historical Middle Eastern Romance Fiction Book 1)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting, April 6, 2014
If you like the Kite Runner you will like this. Two boys, one Jewish one Arab, become friends and then enemies.

Beyond Betrayal (Clarissa Abbot Thriller)
Beyond Betrayal (Clarissa Abbot Thriller)

1.0 out of 5 stars boring, March 24, 2014
Very disappointing. No real story to the plot only run, hide, shoot somebody, they shoot you. Don't know why I even finished it.

School of the Assassins
School of the Assassins
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, March 17, 2014
Did not want this book to end. Full of intrigue and mystery. I sure hope there is a sequel to this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2014 8:36 AM PDT

Another Broken Wizard
Another Broken Wizard

2.0 out of 5 stars Very boring, February 10, 2014
I don't know why I continued to read this book. I guess it shows the immaturity of the youth of today. Booze, drugs, getting high, and a lack of responsibility. Sad.

Sycamore Row: A Novel (Jake Brigance)
Sycamore Row: A Novel (Jake Brigance)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $6.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could Give More than 5 Stars, January 15, 2014
What a great book. I absolutely loved the ending even though it is very unlikely in real life. This is one of Grisham's better books. Thank you.

Frogg Toggs Chilly Sport Cooling Towel, 6-1/2" Length x 33" Width, Red
Frogg Toggs Chilly Sport Cooling Towel, 6-1/2" Length x 33" Width, Red
Price: $9.02
8 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars YES!! Frogg Toggs work!, December 29, 2013
I live in Las Vegas and I used my Frogg Togg all summer and it was wonderful. Lived up to my expectations and more.

Now, I have just returned from a trip to Panama which is a very humid destination, and my Frogg Togg made my trip so much better. It again was everything promised and more. It kept me cool for a very long time and so much more comfortable. This invention is worth it's weight in gold. Yes, you can wet any cloth but, this one stays cool and keeps me cool, for many hours without rewetting it. I bought two of them for Christmas presents and now those friends are asking me where I bought them because they want to buy some for their friends. Thank you Frogg Toggs.

Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Towel