Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Joyce A. Holtz > Reviews

Browse

Joyce A. Holtz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joyce A. Holtz "Ms Slush" RSS Feed (Las Vegas, NV)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Corridor Man
Corridor Man
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Must Buy Next Book to find out how it Ends, June 9, 2016
This review is from: Corridor Man (Kindle Edition)
It was a good read BUT, it ended with you having to buy the next book to find out what happened. I really hate that and will not fall into that trap.

All My Love, Detrick: A Historical Novel Of Love And Survival During The Holocaust (All My Love Detrick Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Historical Fiction Read, May 30, 2015
It made me cry, it made me laugh and I didn't want to put it down. This is a wonderful novel, especially if you love historical fiction. This is book 1 of a trilogy and the other two books are just as good.

You Are My Sunshine: A Holocaust Novel.   Book two of the All My Love Detrick, series
You Are My Sunshine: A Holocaust Novel. Book two of the All My Love Detrick, series
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, May 27, 2015
This trilogy Is historical fiction and wonderfully written. It makes you understand how strong the Jewish people were and what had to be done to survive.

KEEN Women's Rose Slide Sandal
KEEN Women's Rose Slide Sandal
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE MY ROSE SLIDE SANDAL, April 19, 2015
I love this shoe. I have had it for quite some time now and have worn it lots and lots. The shoe still looks brand new and fits wonderful. It is great at the airport because it is slip on and easy on and easy off. I bought the rose color and love it. Now, I am going to buy a 2nd pair, just different color. They are wonderful.

I have now bought the green ones and they are just as great as my original pair! Love them.

Sonic-P Replacement Toothbrush Heads - 8 Pack
Sonic-P Replacement Toothbrush Heads - 8 Pack
Offered by Great Value Tech®
Price: $6.39
4 used & new from $4.80

5.0 out of 5 stars They are wonderful and so glad I ordered them, March 27, 2015
These are the exact same brushes as the ones that are 2 for $26.00. They fit my toothbrush with no problem and feel the same in my mouth as their much more expensive cousins. They are wonderful and so glad I ordered them.

COVERGIRL Outlast Lipcolor Dusty Rose 530 0.06 Fl Oz
COVERGIRL Outlast Lipcolor Dusty Rose 530 0.06 Fl Oz
Price: $7.19
13 used & new from $4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 27, 2015
Love it and it stays on thru a meal.

Legal Thriller: The Defendants: A Courtroom Drama (Thaddeus Murfee Legal Thriller Series Book 2)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great legal book, March 3, 2015
Great case and loved the way the author lead us through it. If you love legal thrillers you will like this one.

The Kill Artist (Gabriel Allon Series Book 1)
The Kill Artist (Gabriel Allon Series Book 1)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, February 24, 2015
If you like espionage this is the book for you. Great characters and so exciting you don't want to put it down.

Roku Streaming Stick (3500R)
Roku Streaming Stick (3500R)
Offered by JD Superstore
Price: $39.89
78 used & new from $31.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to set up and works perfectly, February 6, 2015
Now I can get Netflix and all the other programing I have been missing. Very easy to set up and works perfectly.

Litter Locker II 6-Pack Refill Cartridge
Litter Locker II 6-Pack Refill Cartridge
Offered by Mr. Medical
Price: $31.65
12 used & new from $27.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 6, 2015
Love these as they control the odor and are nice and heavy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4