Profile for Candace Mike N Elmo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 370

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Candace Mike N Elmo "candacemikenelmo" RSS Feed (New York United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
George Foreman GR260P Classic Plate Grill, Serve for 4
George Foreman GR260P Classic Plate Grill, Serve for 4
Price: $34.12
3 used & new from $33.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !!!!!..........but seems to be for 2-3 , not 4 ....... Wonderful otherwise, October 4, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This George Foreman grill looks nice and is easier to fit on your countertop

should you decide to use it a lot and keep it readily available .........

-It is slimmer and about as long as the bigger George Foreman grill

-It is sturdier and far more heavy-duty than the previous George Foreman grills.

-It cleans off nicely and easily and a tip to those who buy the grill ---if you take two paper towels and wet them thoroughly and place them on the grill while it's still very warm but not plugged in , about 5 to 10 minutes later you can simply wipe off the grill it's clean!

Or you can use the plastic scraper they have for you to clean it off with

-It cooks nicely as the George Foreman grills do , quickly, easily ,and tasty. However I must say this is more for a family of two (maybe 3) adults
For hamburgers on the grill , one should read the measurements of gril. Hamburgs are not very big hamburgers. Yes , chicken breasts, you can fit two on there but that's it !!! unless they are tiny ones
I am not saying that's bad I just feel it's meant for two adults or two adults and a very small child you could make a third hamburger that was very small on grilling area

-So for us it was amazing as always. The George Foreman grills are excellent to begin with but this one is definitely sturdier . It's not going to haveissues with it as far as getting dents or scrapes or things as such very easily because it is a very very sturdy grilling surface

-The outside of the grill besides being more compact , it's a nice silver color which goes with pretty much any decor.Nice!!!
It looks nice. My husband would never let any other George Foreman grill stay on our counter for very long ---this one has staying power !!!

So it works well it looks great and has a better design we absolutely love it the only thing I would caution on is I think it's more for two or three people as opposed to the four people that it is advertising to be used for

But that being said you can either look at it in a store that carries this. OR order from Amazon as Amazon has excellent return policy if it's too small for your needs. Providing it meets your needs, you will love it and be glad you bought it

I hope this helps !!

Kobi Electric  K0M4 10-watt (60-Watt) Omni Directional A19 LED 2700K Warm White Light Bulb, Dimmable
Kobi Electric K0M4 10-watt (60-Watt) Omni Directional A19 LED 2700K Warm White Light Bulb, Dimmable
Price: $11.58
2 used & new from $11.37

5.0 out of 5 stars No more waiting for my light to warm up, September 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Years ago with the lights that were hard to reach I started transitioning them over to the fluorescent bulbs(CFL).

I like the energy savings but I mainly did it because I didn't want to have to change these bulbs out every three or four months.

The one thing I hated was waiting for the bulbs to warm up. Some CFL's do it in 30 to 40 seconds others could take up to two or three minutes especially if it was during the colder months. And the light they gave off wasn't the warmest.

These LED bulbs on the other hand are fantastic nice warm light just like an incandescent bulb with no warm-up or dimness. Immediate full lighting when you turn it on.

So you get incandescent light warmth, better than CFL performance and to top it off great energy savings at a extremely fordable price.

I will be buying many more of these lights.

AKG Y40 Black Mini On-Ear Headphone with Remote/Microphone and Detachable Cable, Black
Price: $99.95
4 used & new from $99.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely stylish nice comfortable headphones, September 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are really nice comfortable and stylish headphones.

The packaging is very nice and unlike other headphones are not difficult to get out of the packaging. They were out of the package and on my head fully functional and less than a minute.

Very nice sleek black color with thin gold tipped removable connection wire.
At first I did not see the reason for the removable wire but now that I've used them for a few days it's extremely convenient especially when placing them back in their protective case. There is a much less chance of the cable getting tangled.
The audio cable has a microphone and remote to control your iPhone. When a Call comes, you just hit the button when you're done with the call again, it brings you back to your music or podcasts.

They sit very nicely on your head. Not too tight on the ears or the head. The only problem I had was when you bent over to far they did start to slip off.

The sound quality is superb that has nice bass but not overwhelming . When listening to audiobooks or podcasts extremely clear and precise.

Overall these are extremely stylish comfortable well-made convenient headphones for a very fair price.

Listening to Dogs: How to Be Your Own Training Guru
Listening to Dogs: How to Be Your Own Training Guru
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars different...... unique as you and your dog are, September 22, 2014
Loved it !!! Gave me many ideas and inspired me with my own ideas as well

It WORKS!!!!
Love it
Have Milans also and he is good but this is down to earth and smarter in my opinion

OXO Good Grips Coffee POP Container, 1.5-Quart
OXO Good Grips Coffee POP Container, 1.5-Quart
Price: Click here to see our price
10 used & new from $13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps Coffee TRULY Fresh as just ground, September 21, 2014
No more bags for me!!!

For years i have just bought the bags had them ground and had the flaver fade in each cup.

Well no more of that used it for 2 weeks now and the first cup is as fresh the one i am drinking right now.

It works just as advertised. the large button on top immediately seals the coffee freshness in with a very sadisfing click.
pushing the button again opens it right up with a nice coffee cent.

It has a very modern design with the chrome top and nice lines.The dark plastic keeps the UV light out but is transparent enughe to see how much coffee left.

And one of the best things, no tipped over bags dumping and wasting the coffee.

Every coffee drinker should have one

Hope I have helped you

AmazonBasics In-Ear Headphones
AmazonBasics In-Ear Headphones
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For basic earbuds at this price which is around six dollars you will not find a better set of earbuds, September 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Keep in mind these are very basic earbuds and the review will be written with the assumption that you understand this.

For basic earbuds at this price which is around six dollars you will not find a better set of earbuds.

First of all the packaging what's very small compact and easy to open. It came with the headphones and three sizes of earbuds.

The color is a very sleek shiny black much higher quality look then you would expect. The wire is a little thin but with basic headphones you're not expecting an extra thick cable.
The sound Quality for podcasts and audiobooks is fantastic.

The sound quality for music is acceptable you're not going to get booming bass. Or be blown away by it. But if you're just listening to music while working in the yard are walking around the house or wherever you wear earbuds,it'll be more than acceptable.

I'm going to be buying a couple more pairs to keep in the glove box in case I'm in a place where I forgotten my regular headset.

So basically these are great for the price and you can't go wrong buying them.

Charmin Basic Toilet Paper 12 Huge Rolls (Pack of 4)
Charmin Basic Toilet Paper 12 Huge Rolls (Pack of 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars The best of all of the Basic brands, September 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I don't typically use the basic brands. The only time I use them is when I out in the public bathroom or at peoples homes do use basic

Basic toilet papers are not amongst my favorite things to use, however I decided to give this a try.

I cannot say that it is soft but I can say that it is at least five steps above your average decent toilet paper specifically thinking of Scott tissue as that is what most people who do use basic in their homes use

This is softer by far and more absorbent as well.

It is not as stiff or as scratchy as the basic usually is

I buy a premium toilet paper for my own use as I like to be able to use it to also blow mine or a child's nose if we suddenly need something to use quickly or wipe the face with----- you know how kids are ------this wouldn't it be my first choice but it is nowhere near as harsh on the skin as the other basic toilet papers

The Charmin basic is not flat and as stiff as most. It has a pattern that is raised and has different levels to it which I think is what makes it softer and more absorbent then you're typical basic toilet paper

So if one is going to use the basic toilet paper , if the price is close to the same or a few cents more per roll, I would definitely always choose the Charmin basic over all the others

The reason being it is softer it is more absorbent it is less harsh on your skin and if you should need to use it quickly to blow a Childs nose or your own or something along those lines it is the kinder gentler solution

I think being a typically super soft toilet paper buyer and user that the fact that I actually did use this for a month is a good solid indication that it is far above the other tissues. I have a hard time if I had to use the other brands for 2 days.............. Like you have to whenever you stay in a hotel or at a relatives house who uses basic. I am absolutely hate it !!

I really hope that I have helped you in making up your mind as to purchasing this or another brand

Arriba Horchata Original Energy Drink, 11 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Arriba Horchata Original Energy Drink, 11 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $39.46

4.0 out of 5 stars more than just glorified soda.. rich and extreamly sweet., September 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
If you like cinnamon buns this is your drink.It tastes like a cinnamon roll in a can!!!!

It is very, rich and extremely sweet

It was very tasty but much to sweet for me I could only get through half the can.
My daughter finished it with no problem.

If you like really sweet drinks and need a little kick to keep you going this is the drink for you. But I'm just going to stick with coffee.

Plus its nice to see them making energy drinks that are more than just glorified soda..

Epson WorkForce WF-7620 Wireless and WiFi Direct, All-in-One Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, 2-Sided Auto Duplex, ADF, Fax. Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible. (C11CC97201)
Price: $229.99
13 used & new from $229.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I will be using this printer for a long time come., August 31, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
You get a lot of bang for the buck for this printer.

This is a really nice printer.

The setup was a lot quicker and easier than any other printer I have owned in the past. They step you through everything from time and date to Wi-Fi password and was completed in about 10 to 15 minutes.

There is one concern. When unpacking the printer and taking out all of the tape and Styrofoam look at the ribbon cables that connect to the printheads. Mine were caught in a cutout of the printers frame and when I turn the printer on they caught and made an awful noise. But I just lifted the scanner and saw where it was caught pulled the ribbon out and never had an issue since.

The speed of this printer is just amazing. The quality in just the regular setting is fantastic.

This printer is airprint enabled so I no longer need printopia to be running on my Mac to print from my iPhone/iPad.

The display screen on the front of the printer is extremely easy-to-use and the controls are very intuitive.

It holds a full ream of paper which is extremely convenient.

Keep in mind this printer has a very large footprint. A lot larger and my former all-in-one that I just retired.

But if you have the room this is a very advanced printer for the money and you can't go wrong with it.

Epson LabelWorks LW-600P App-enabled, Portable Label Printer with Bonus 1" (24mm) Tape Cartridge
Price: $107.27

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW. Labeler's have really come along way!!!!, August 31, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This came just in time for my daughters move.

An app enabled labeler!!!! This is one of the most brilliant ideas ever thought of. And with QR codes and picture organization it's just wonderful.

Setting it up and pairing it with my iPhone was a snap. And the cartridges change very easily.

I know you can also set it up to use with your computer but I don't think I will ever bother since the iPhone app is so intuitive and easy.

I know I have not used this to its fullest capability. But I will be!!!

My daughter had just sold her house I needed to pack and move fairly quickly.

I know every time you start out a move you have every intention to pack everything perfectly and in a super organized manner.
But after a while you noticed things are just getting thrown in the boxes. Which makes unpacking and finding things a nightmare.

This is where the labeler saved the day and made her life a whole lot easier.

We made a QR code for every box. Took a picture inside every box. and titled the picture appropriately(and with the voice to text on the iPhone this was a very easy and quick).

Unpacking and organizing the new house was dramatically quicker and easier this way. And when there was something she couldn't find she just looked through the pictures until she spotted it in a box and between proper labeling and the QR code she was always able to find it.

I can honestly say everyone in the world should own one of these.

I am now using it to help organize bins in the basement, along with more traditional labeling chores like the circuit breaker box.

Like I said I am only scratching the surface with the uses for this labeler, but mixing a labeler with a iPhone app was just a brilliant idea.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20