Profile for Thurston R. Johnson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thurston R. Johnson "ningauble42" RSS Feed (ILL)

Page: 1 | 2
SENSA Quench Orange Crush, 3.4 Grams, 30 Count
SENSA Quench Orange Crush, 3.4 Grams, 30 Count
Offered by lose weight now
Price: $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good product for appetite supression, July 15, 2013
Helps hold appetite down for that "wanted" mid-afternoon snack. A bit tart tasting, however if you water it down a bit not bad.

Schumacher SE-1-12S-CA  Fully Automatic Onboard Battery Charger - 1.5 Amps
Schumacher SE-1-12S-CA Fully Automatic Onboard Battery Charger - 1.5 Amps
Price: $23.47
25 used & new from $22.16

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good product, July 15, 2013
Product works as stated. A bit of a pain to install with tight quarters in battery area. Helps hold battery charge.

Acetaminophen PM Extra Strength - Non-Aspirin, Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer, Sleep Aid - 500 caplets
Offered by Redori
Price: $14.99
12 used & new from $9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, May 24, 2013
These work just like the regular PM pain relievers at a much reduced price. I have been using them for a while and still quite a few tablets left.

Heininger 5408 GarageMate Charcoal Microfiber Towel, (Pack of 40)
Heininger 5408 GarageMate Charcoal Microfiber Towel, (Pack of 40)
Price: $36.44
6 used & new from $36.44

4.0 out of 5 stars good product for the price, May 24, 2013
good towels for general cleaning in the car at a good price. Have not tried to wash them yet. Seems durable

Wagan EL2003-5 400 Watt Continuous Power Inverter with 5V 2.1 Amp USB Charging Ports
Price: $44.90
17 used & new from $42.14

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, May 24, 2013
I have only used it once but seems to have no trouble charging phone, ipad or operating laptop off of it.

Almost seemed to quiet for the unit.

Memorex PS3 Quad Controller Charging Kit
Memorex PS3 Quad Controller Charging Kit
Offered by MediaDeluxe
Price: $40.97
3 used & new from $32.95

4.0 out of 5 stars works nice and a wonderful price, November 11, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Wonderful charger for a good price. The only issue is that it gets hard sometimes to insert the regular controllers into the unit.

Otherwise excellent item for a great price.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars product issue, November 11, 2012
I completely forgot about this. I ordered this for our family trip to Hawaii. I charged up both batteries overnight prior to our trip.

When I got to Hawaii one of them was not charged at all. I thought it was a user issue so I did it again in Hawaii, but it did not take a charge.

Completely forgot about the issue and never mentioned it to Amazon. Not sure if they will take back that one battery.

Icy Hot Power Gel, 1.75-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Icy Hot Power Gel, 1.75-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Price: $23.92
8 used & new from $19.63

3.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected from description, November 11, 2012
Although the product works fine, the Title states it was the icy-Hot Gel when in fact it was not a Gel but a cream.

Like I stated, it did work, but the problem with the cream is that it kind of pours out of the container if you don't have it oriented correctly so if you travel it kind of makes a mess inside the lid.

Thurston

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent LED, February 18, 2012
quite impressed by how bright it is. Excellent price for an LED. At least as bright as a 100W bulb. This is the way to go to save energy. I hate CFL's with their delay's, where this does not have one. With no mercury in them it eliminates a hazmat site if you break a CFL.

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters - Playstation 3
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters - Playstation 3
Offered by Boothill Sales
Price: $15.98
147 used & new from $1.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game so far ; a bit frustrating, December 9, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
OK, my first venture into tiger woods games was 2010 when I bought it for the Wii. The challenges were driving me nuts, but it was tolerable.

Well, I finally went out and purchased a PS3 - yes it took me this long to do it. I went out and bought the TW 2012 with the motion controller and a real good price this black friday. I just started it up and the motion controller is definitely not user friendly. Neither is the navigation controller as it requires that you have a regular controller up and running. Might as well set the nav controller down and ignore it.

I have found the motion controller very well attuned to the way you "swing" the club. Very accurate I believe as far as wrist position, height of club position and follow through (I am a pretty good regular golfer so it seems to pay attention to that).

I also like the concept of moving your way up in the ranks. I wish there were more course choices, but I am sure for a few bucks they will make them available.

As many have stated, the putting will drive you nuts. On one of the courses I shot a 78 and hit 15 greens in regulation. Because of the lack of the manual and the fact I probably had not played the game in a year, with my initial XP all I did was improve my power because that was all I saw!! It took me fooling around with the regular controller to realize there were three other tabs to update. Arghhhhh! I hate it when you struggle in a game due to lack of proper instructions. I usually like to just get into the game and then read up on the manuals later, but this game needs a much better manual. Their excuse of "we are trying to save the world" is garbage. You mean, trying to save some money.

As I progress I will update this. Although a lot of my comments above seem negative, this is a good, fun game. I would say create a "dummy player" to use for about 8-10 hrs of play and then create a "real" player once you get the hang of it and start from there. It will save you some grief.

Page: 1 | 2