ARRAY(0x9b80c7ec)

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sakina D. Mckenzie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Pugster Separable Butterfly Mother Daughter Charm Beads Fit Pandora Bracelet
Pugster Separable Butterfly Mother Daughter Charm Beads Fit Pandora Bracelet

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst, January 17, 2014
just a few days after I got it the whole thing turned GREEN!! what a waste of money!! Never again...

Polk Audio UltraFit 500 Headphones - Black (ULTRAFIT 500BLK)
Polk Audio UltraFit 500 Headphones - Black (ULTRAFIT 500BLK)
Offered by WORLD WIDE STEREO
Price: $39.00
10 used & new from $29.50

5.0 out of 5 stars These headphones ROCK, January 17, 2014
WOW! i was shocked at how awesome these headphones are! They sound amazing and the fact that they don't get all tangled up is a super big plus!! I love that it came with a pouch to store them in. I know just tossing them in my purse is how they always get messed up. The best headphones I have even purchased.

The Friendly Swede (TM) PU Leather Folio Wallet Case Cover for iPhone 5 5s + Matching Stylus + Screen Protector + Cleaning Cloth in Retail Packaging (Purple Leopard)
Offered by The Friendly Swede
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 17, 2014
I love my case! It is perfect. Just what I wanted and need for my new Iphone 5s. I haven't had any issues with it at all. I might even order one as a gift for my daughter.

Learn to Follow Your Dreams While You Sleep
Learn to Follow Your Dreams While You Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, August 15, 2013
I fall asleep each night listening to this on repeat. i wake up feeling amazing and ready for the world! I love the music and birds in the back round. one of my favorites

Law of Attraction
Law of Attraction

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 15, 2013
This review is from: Law of Attraction (MP3 Music)

925 Sterling Silver Valentines Cute Lover Kissing Couple Love Bead Charm Fits Pandora Bracelet
Offered by 925collections
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, August 15, 2013
I got this to represent my husband and I. As soon as I saw it... I was in love. I'ts made well and just made well. It got to me fast and was packaged pefectly!!

Eight Pillars of Prosperity
Eight Pillars of Prosperity

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, September 22, 2012
i really enjoyed this book. It gave me a lot to think about. I would for sure recommend it to friend and family.

War of 1812 (First Books--America at War)
War of 1812 (First Books--America at War)
by Alden R. Carter
28 used & new from $1.49

4.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loved It, August 17, 2012
My daughter loves history. At 7 she wanted to learn about the War of 1812. She really loved this book and thought it was just amazing

Think Yourself Rich
Think Yourself Rich
by Joseph Murphy
Price: $11.76
93 used & new from $1.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Change your Mind, Change your Life, December 10, 2011
This review is from: Think Yourself Rich (Paperback)
Wow, this book has seriously changed my life! Joseph is so inspirational. I have already spoken so many things into my life. My relationship with myself and with God has changed. It's awesome. I am so grateful for this book. It came in great condition and I will forever be thankful

Kindle Keyboard 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
19 used & new from $58.98

5.0 out of 5 stars The Kindle Rocks, March 8, 2011
When i first heard about the Kindle i was so against it. I love books and have a very personal relationship with them. I love the smell and feels of a new book. After seeing it all over the place i said let me give it a chance. The fact that I could have thousands of books in the palm of my hand kind of peeked my interest.

Let me just say, THE KINDLE ROCKS! I am in love with the Kindle. It's so easy to purchase books and i can have thousands of books in my hand! I don't have to be weighted down with 4 or 5 books in my purse at one time any more! I am sold and i am in love! Thanks Amazon

Page: 1 | 2