Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for K Smith > Reviews

Browse

K Smith's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K Smith RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Yoga Clothing For You Women's Yoga Burnout Tie Dye T-Shirt Small Rainbow
Yoga Clothing For You Women's Yoga Burnout Tie Dye T-Shirt Small Rainbow
Offered by EZ Sportzwear
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shirt., June 19, 2016
I love this shirt. I bought a small. I'm 5"3, 104 lbs 30-25-33. The shirt goes below my crotch covering the hips. I would say the fit is comfortably loose but still form fitting. I hand washed before wearing in found no holes or anything like that. The colors and print are as shown in the picture. The dye pattern isn't exactly the same but very close. I wouldn't have even noticed if I didn't read some reviews here stating their dissatisfaction with it in that regard. I'm sure there has to be some variability applying this dye. It looks great. It's one of my favorites.

ToBeInStyle Women's Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt - Small - Purple
ToBeInStyle Women's Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt - Small - Purple
Offered by ToBeInStyle
Price: $7.96
2 used & new from $4.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, June 19, 2016
The tag states 95% cotton 5% spandex from China. I bought a small color purple. I'm 5"3 104lbs 30-24-34, and it fits snug. I'm satisfied with the fit and quality of this shirt. They make a nice top for a professional work environment. I may buy more colors.

Banjamath Women's Peacock Print Aladdin Harem Hippie Pants Jumpsuit (White) One Size
Offered by Banjamath_Pants
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pants, June 7, 2016
I love these pants. So glad I stumbled onto this style. My wardrobe is now quickly becoming populated with harem pants. I'm 104lbs 5"3 30-25-34, and these fit great. Also love the dual function of being able to wear them as pants or pull them up to cover the breasts and have a whole outfit. I can already tell I'm going to go overboard buying different styles of these pants.

Mxmore Women's Halter Camisole Knitted Bikini Bra Crochet Crop Tops Black
Mxmore Women's Halter Camisole Knitted Bikini Bra Crochet Crop Tops Black
Offered by MinXingTech
Price: $7.95
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Top, June 7, 2016
I love this top. Some people mentioned it's see through. I guess that depends on how uptight the buyer is. I find it acceptable, but I guess if you have a lot of boob flesh pressing against it, the knit would expand making the breast more visible. I'm 5"3 30-25-34, and you can see a little flesh through the knit, but no nipple really. So far, I've just tried this in black, and I'm caucasian, so there is contrast between the skin underneath and the black top. I don't really have a problem with it. It's also 100% cotton so that's a big plus. Natural fibers are the only material that should be next to a women's breasts.

Rising International Inc Women's Swirl Viscose Top S Multi Color
Rising International Inc Women's Swirl Viscose Top S Multi Color
Offered by Kamana Clothing
Price: $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice top, June 4, 2016
This is a good quality garment. I like the stitching on the front. I bought the small. I'm 5"3 104lbs about 30-25-34. The small fits fine. I initially thought it was cutting a bit through the arm pit, and thought a medium might be better, but after living with it I feel the small is fine and fits perfect. If your bigger than my measurements, I think you're better off in a medium are larger. Very nice top and currently one of my favorites.

Energizer Photo Battery 123, 6-Count
Energizer Photo Battery 123, 6-Count
Offered by West Distribution
Price: $11.15
27 used & new from $11.05

3.0 out of 5 stars Energizer 123 Batteries, May 20, 2016
I recieved this order pretty quickly. The batteries expiration date is 12-2026, this is 5/20/2016 as I write this. They are all in factory sealed packages, but they look like they've been in the pocket of Indiana Jones throughout his whole adventure in Raiders of the Lost Ark. That's Okay I guess, but why???? If you saw these on the hook at the store, you'd probably reach for the new crisp factory packaging of another package instead of these. I ordered two packages and both look they got the Indiana Jones treatment. I have used these batteries and they have a good charge.

Blue Nile Mills 1500 QUEEN BED SKIRT MICROFIBER SOLID-MOCHA
Blue Nile Mills 1500 QUEEN BED SKIRT MICROFIBER SOLID-MOCHA
Offered by Blue Nile Mills
Price: $27.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, November 14, 2015
This appears like a thicker fabric in the photo than it does in person. It's okay. I'll keep it.

Natural Vitality Natural Calm Magnesium Anti Stress, Organic, Raspberry Lemon, 16 oz
Offered by Planet Stuff
Price: $24.57
86 used & new from $23.78

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great magnesium supplement, November 14, 2015
This is a great magnesium supplement. I use it daily. According to Dr. Dean most Americans are magnesium deficient because our soils have been depleted of this vital mineral. You'll need magnesium for proper absorption of D3 along with K2 in (MK 7) form along with vitamin A.

Pure Pro Ultra Massage Oil - Half Gallon Bottle
Pure Pro Ultra Massage Oil - Half Gallon Bottle
Offered by MassageStore
Price: $65.95
2 used & new from $65.95

4.0 out of 5 stars but I use this for hot stone massage and it's the recommended oil for hot stones, November 14, 2015
I'm not a pro, but I use this for hot stone massage and it's the recommended oil for hot stones. A pro told me this will also wash out of linens with regular laundry detergent without having to use Pure Pro's degreaser detergent.

TravelSnugs Sleep Masks - The EyeSnugs Countoured 3D Eye Masks with Ear plugs for Women, Men, Kids - Carrying Pouch - Colour Black (Pack of 2)
Offered by TravelSnugs
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like these. but they do let light in a ..., November 14, 2015
I like these. but they do let light in a little around the bridge of the nose if they aren't pushed all the way down in a day lit room. They are comfortable and don't come in contact with the eyes at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4