Profile for Big Papi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Big Papi RSS Feed

adidas Golf Men's Climalite Tour Tech Pant, Black, 32 x 30
adidas Golf Men's Climalite Tour Tech Pant, Black, 32 x 30
Offered by Rock Bottom Golf

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, October 18, 2013
I loved the pants the minute I tried it on. It's exactly how I wanted it to be length and weist. Materials feel great, although I don't live in a extreme hot weather (San Francisco) or too cold, it feels great. Very classy and elegant design. Great buy for me. Last but not least, I like the fact that's open in the bottom of pants about 1/2 an inch in case it's too narrow to cover shoe, I'm size 12.

Carhartt Men's Magnetic Front Pocket Wallet, Brown, One Size
Carhartt Men's Magnetic Front Pocket Wallet, Brown, One Size
Price: $29.27
6 used & new from $28.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a bit bulkier than expected, October 18, 2013
Great design! I love the beige seem contrasting the brown color of wallet. The only downside is that the ID is showing on the outside when you fold it. It's also thicker than I expected it. I have to take it out when I drive even for short distances. The look is great though! Those are the only two things I found inconvenient with it, otherwise is a good. Product.

Logitech Solar Keyboard Folio for iPad 2 and iPad (3rd/4th generation)
Logitech Solar Keyboard Folio for iPad 2 and iPad (3rd/4th generation)
14 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Item!, November 4, 2012
I got my logitech solar keyboard about a month ago and it's been great. I am a fan of keybord first of all, I like typing on it rather than the touch keybord (especially in long emails). The battery is gerat, it never runs out as long as you keep it on a decent lit room. It also has a very classy design, that's also why I got it besides being black. The only downside about it's that it makes it a bit heavy but that's very minor...Very Worth it!!!

Stuhrling Original Men's 165B.3335K31 Classic Winchester Grand Automatic Skeleton Gold Tone Watch
Price: $169.00
4 used & new from $168.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, November 3, 2012
I only wear it to special events... I saw on another review that the watch stops.. Well, if you use it once a month it will stop but once it feels your pulse, it starts going again.. It's such a beautiful watch, I really like it and I've gotten great compliments about it...Again, the only thing it does is, it stops if you don't waear it often enouch, not a big deal for me though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2013 3:56 AM PST