Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for wdd440 > Reviews

Browse

wdd440's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

wdd440 RSS Feed

Law in a Flash: Evidence 2011
Law in a Flash: Evidence 2011
by Steven L. Emanuel
Edition: Cards
47 used & new from $12.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description, December 7, 2011
I paid the extra money to get the 2011 flash cards....because there is a 2011 version of the rules of evidence. However, this set uses the 2007 rules, something you could only see once you opened the package and looked through the booklet. It is misleading to call the flash cards 2011 if they aren't based on the 2011 rule. Therefore, I feel that I wasted my money getting these over an older version.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 5, 2012 10:37 PM PDT

Speck Products See Thru Satin Soft Touch Hard Shell Case for iPhone 3G / 3GS (Pink)

2.0 out of 5 stars broke within a week, September 18, 2011
I really like the look and feel of the case, however it broke within a week - so not a good purchase.

Aqua iPearl mCover Hard Shell Cover Case + Free Keyboard Skin for Model A1342 White Unibody 13-inch MacBook (part No. MC207LL/A or MC516LL/A, released after Oct. 20, 2009)
Offered by iPearl-Inc
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!, January 24, 2010
I recently purchased the Aqua mCover Hard Shell Case for my white MacBook. The case is great, I love the color, and so does everyone else. I have been getting complements on the case, and I was happy to be protecting my new computer from all the wear and tear it gets from being shoved into my back pack. I also like the feet that allow the computer to stand at an angle. The keyboard cover is nice, because you can stop a lot of things from getting into the computer through the keys. It takes a little getting used to while typing, but overall it is a very good added protection. Overall, I highly recommend this cover, not to mention its great price!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 19, 2012 10:39 AM PDT