Profile for Brandon Gorley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brandon Gorley RSS Feed

Lavender Gift Basket Luxurious Lavender Spa Gift Basket - Organic Stores
Lavender Gift Basket Luxurious Lavender Spa Gift Basket - Organic Stores
Offered by PlumStruck
Price: $64.99
3 used & new from $51.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great experience, June 27, 2009
I bought this basket as part of my anniversary present for my wife. Well the shipping on it said 5-6 days or something like that so i ordered it in the appropriate time in order for it to arrive on the day or day before. This was a Friday, well much to my surprise the box shows up at my house on Monday!!

Once I gave it to my wife, she took a two hour bath and said she has never been so pleased with a bath set. It was well worth the money and i will definitely order from this company again.

If there was one fault, I'd have to say it is that the fizzy things don't pack a strong punch. other than that, nice strong aroma but not too strong. the product is worth the price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2011 5:01 AM PST

PRETEC 1GB BulletProof USB Flash Drive
PRETEC 1GB BulletProof USB Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., October 3, 2007
This little gem is perfect for someone on the go, who is a little rough on other electronics. I've had this and used it in Iraq for the last few months, and I'll tell you, it has lasted through extreme heat and severe wear and tear. The only thing I would change about this thumb drive is maybe slim it down a little. Other than that, it connects well with all of the Dell, Panasonic, and Gateway computers we use here. If you spend alot of time outdoors, and find yourself needing a thumb drive that can last through anything, this is the thumb drive you need.