Profile for Trisha Wilson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 127

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Trisha Wilson RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
DigiOrange® Full Sheet Labels 100 White Laser & Inkjet Labels
DigiOrange® Full Sheet Labels 100 White Laser & Inkjet Labels
Offered by Seventh Continent
Price: $11.49
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this paper, February 20, 2015
I LOVE this paper.. I use it to print out stickers for my planner. It isn't removeable is the only downfall, but for the price and how much paper you get, it can't be beat.

Darice GX-3000-03 30-Pack Core'dinations Core Essentials Collection Cardstock Paper Sheets, Pastels, 12 by 12-Inch
Price: $13.99
13 used & new from $9.71

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this cardstock, February 20, 2015
LOVE this cardstock! The one side is textured and the other side is smooth. Both sides work great on my cards and smasbook. The colors are a very pretty pastel color, very soft and beautiful.

X-ACTO X2007 Designer Series 12x12-Inch Self Healing Mat, Pink
X-ACTO X2007 Designer Series 12x12-Inch Self Healing Mat, Pink
2 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars But I love that it has measurements on it, February 20, 2015
I have yet to cut on this, so I can't say if it's self healing... But I love that it has measurements on it, it makes it easier for me to line my cards up, or anything that I want to stamp straight on the lines to get them exactly straight.

Fiskars Scallop Sentiment Border Punch
Fiskars Scallop Sentiment Border Punch
Price: $12.36
21 used & new from $9.65

5.0 out of 5 stars But after a few tries I got it and the punch came out beautiful., February 20, 2015
This takes some getting used to when cutting. You have to keep feeding the paper through. But after a few tries I got it and the punch came out beautiful.

EK Tools Circle Punch, 2-Inch
EK Tools Circle Punch, 2-Inch
Price: $10.18
21 used & new from $8.68

5.0 out of 5 stars This works perfectly to punch a perfect circle out of a card to make a "window", February 20, 2015
I want all of the circle punches! This works perfectly to punch a perfect circle out of a card to make a "window"..

Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
Offered by BestSource OfficeSupplies
Price: $8.13
10 used & new from $3.36

5.0 out of 5 stars This was recommended to me from a youtube video, February 20, 2015
This review is from: Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive (Misc.)
This was recommended to me from a youtube video.I really like it, it DOES dry very fast.. The only thing I don't like is that the formula is very thin, so it oozes out of the top. I wish the tip was a little big smaller. But other than that, I really like it.

EK Success Tools Real Estate Sign Punch for Card Embellishment, Large
EK Success Tools Real Estate Sign Punch for Card Embellishment, Large
Price: $9.87
14 used & new from $9.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Great punch., February 20, 2015
I really like this punch. Its very heavy, but it gives an amazing cut. I love using it at the top of tags or letters in my smashbook to pull out "hidden" journaling.

Papermate Flair Porous Point Pens, Ultra Fine Point, Assorted Ink, 8/Pack - 62145
Price: $8.92
16 used & new from $8.92

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish the ultra fine one's came in a bigger pack like the medium ..., December 9, 2014
I LOOOVVVEE these! I wish the ultra fine one's came in a bigger pack like the medium point ones do. I use these in my planner and I love that they don't bleed through the pages. But I would like to have more colors in the ultra fine point.

Darice Plastic Floss Bobbins, 1000-Piece
Darice Plastic Floss Bobbins, 1000-Piece
Price: $15.91
12 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars But I have found great use for them, December 9, 2014
I didn't know what I was going to do with a THOUSAND bobbins. lol.. But I have found great use for them. I originally bought them to store my washi tape on to put into a embroidery floss case, and it works great! I can stores my washi in the smaller cases and keep my big rolls of it in a box and just keep refilling my bobbins. Great price for so many bobbins.

Avery Round Color Coding Labels, 0.25 Inch Diameter, Assorted Removable, Pack of 475 (06720)
Price: $5.47
2 used & new from $5.47

4.0 out of 5 stars but I love these little dots for what i use them for, December 9, 2014
I use these every week in my planner to keep track of what activities (gym, art, library) my son has each day throughout the week so he dresses the way he needs to. I only gave this 4 stars because of the price. The price is high compared to what you can get in local stores, and then on top of the shipping. Not really worth it to order online, but I love these little dots for what i use them for.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13