Profile for Tori0 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tori0 RSS Feed

Carl's Blackout Cloth, DIY Projector Screen, Raw Material/Fabric, 66x110-inch, Matte White, 16:9/1.0
Offered by Carl's Place LLC
Price: $39.95
4 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect., June 22, 2015
This is exactly as described, and shipped very quickly. It comes folded up in a box, which is fine since the folds easily fall out. It arrived to my house within 2 days of ordering it, which was amazing. I definitely recommend this purchase, although I would recommend that you check out the Carl's website just to see everything they offer that relates to projector screens. It made a great, fixed projector screen!

Pelican 1400 Case with Foam for Camera, Desert Tan
Pelican 1400 Case with Foam for Camera, Desert Tan
Price: $78.95
7 used & new from $69.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product!, June 22, 2015
I LOVE this case!!! I needed it because I wanted to protect some glass I own and was worried about traveling with it. I really like the square blocks that you can take out in the foam, because it made it so easy to customize the fit to the glass, which helps ensure that whatever you're storing in it is snug and safe. I'm also loving the Desert Tan color I choose. I feel I could throw this case against a wall and nothing inside would break (although I wasn't about to test this, but I nevertheless feel confident that if it was thrown, my stuff would be safe!). The price is very affordable, and it's a great quality product. It's a great buy if you need to invest in something to keep your materials safe and sound.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Premium PU Leather Wallet Case (Purple (Floral Interior))
Samsung Galaxy S4 Premium PU Leather Wallet Case (Purple (Floral Interior))
Offered by Clickjunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Product, July 16, 2014
The case is really good quality, especially for what you pay for. The case arrived SUPER fast! Overall, this was a good product and a great store to buy from. However, I want to mention I was a bit disappointed in the case style. I thought I would like it, but I found it kind of annoying to talk on the phone, especially on the right side of my face because the card case part kept hitting me. I also was disappointed that you can't have like an extra case on the phone while it's snapped into the wallet (although the wallet seems like it would keep it pretty safe, im just weird like that). It's really cute though, and would probably be perfect if I had a bluetooth for my phone. Oh well :)

Speak
Speak
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $7.09

4.0 out of 5 stars good but intense, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Speak (Kindle Edition)
Slight spoiler alert:

This book is really good, but it is about rape. If you're a parent you might want to consider if your child is at a maturity where they can understand what is going on. However, although this title is very intense and as a reader your heart tends to break for Matilda, this is not an overly explicit book or graphic, making it appropriate for a young teen. This book is highly recommended.

Purple Leopard Hard Faceplate Cover Phone Case for Samsung Brightside U380
Purple Leopard Hard Faceplate Cover Phone Case for Samsung Brightside U380

3.0 out of 5 stars It's cool but..., February 26, 2013
It's a really cool case. Love the purple and print! However, it was VERY difficult getting it to fit properly on my phone (wouldn't snap on all the way until my bf force it really hard). Secondly, the paint of the purpleness is flaking and now it's has all these silver chips :( sad days... i've only had it for about 3 weeks.

Weight Loss for Wimps: Lose Your Belly Fat, Look Younger and Get Healthy, Sexy and Thin
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest and Motivating, February 2, 2012
This was a great book. The first reason I liked it was that it was positive. It never once made me feel stupid for being overweight, which sometimes these sort of books can. Secondly, this book told me things I already knew, but put things together in such a way that made sense. It was a great motivational tool. It didn't tell me how to lose weight, because there are so many different ways to do that, but rather, gave me the mental attitude that was needed to get started. It was a great supplement as I started Weight Watchers. It's like having your own personal cheerleader. I would recommend this book as great support for your weight loss journey :)