Profile for D. Haldiman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Haldiman RSS Feed (Peoria, AZ)

When I Lay My Isaac Down: Unshakable Faith in Unthinkable Circumstances
When I Lay My Isaac Down: Unshakable Faith in Unthinkable Circumstances
Price: $9.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Perseverance at its best!, March 14, 2015
This is a brilliant reminder that God is faithful in every situation we face. It will leave you looking at your own life and its struggles very differently.

Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless
Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless
Offered by Gourmet Kitchen Gallery
Price: $199.95
3 used & new from $199.95

5.0 out of 5 stars love the oven, September 30, 2007
I am so happy with my new Cuisinart TOB-195 Convection Toaster Oven. No more heating up my regular built in oven for smaller recipes. The toaster feature gives flexability with doneness and toasts well. The broiler works great and the convection oven is right on the money with temperature and time it takes to cook an item. I am one happy cooker with this product!

Metal Clay Jewelry: Projects. Techniques. Inspirations.
Metal Clay Jewelry: Projects. Techniques. Inspirations.
by Louise Duhamel
Price: $22.99
67 used & new from $2.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you ever wanted to know about metal clay!, January 19, 2007
This amazing new book by Louise Duhamel covers everything metal clay from A to Z.

Great photos help you to masterfully duplicate the techniques while putting your own artistic spin on your creations. The unique projects will inspire you to increase your skill level no matter if you are a beginner or advanced artist.

Additionally, her unique idea to feature other artists, along with her own creations makes this a must have book.