Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for valerie > Reviews

Browse

valerie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

valerie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Dreamthinker, 50' Hose, Best Quality Expandable Garden Hose Maker, Durable Hose, Brass Fittings, Conpact, Lightweight, Never Kinks or Tangles

5.0 out of 5 stars it's great. lightweight and easy to put away, June 6, 2016
are you kidding, it's great. lightweight and easy to put away . will never go back to traditional hoses.

Conair Pro Hair Brush with Boar Bristle, Metal, Round, Large
Conair Pro Hair Brush with Boar Bristle, Metal, Round, Large
Price: $6.83
10 used & new from $1.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, June 6, 2016
the bristles don't grab my thick hair. cannot blo dry my hair with it

Nawrap Binchotan Dishcloth, Naturally Antibacterial, Aqua X Charcoal
Nawrap Binchotan Dishcloth, Naturally Antibacterial, Aqua X Charcoal
Offered by IPPINKA
Price: $9.45
3 used & new from $9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 6, 2016
the best!!! I only use these clothes in my kitchen. i can't live without them

Luxor Pro Ceramicare Thermal Vented Round Boar Brush, 2.5 Inch
Luxor Pro Ceramicare Thermal Vented Round Boar Brush, 2.5 Inch

2.0 out of 5 stars my thick hair only bends the bristles down and i can't blow dry my hair like that., June 6, 2016
it does not grab my hair. my thick hair only bends the bristles down and i can't blow dry my hair like that.

Stay-Put Shower Curtain Rod Mount, 2 Pack
Stay-Put Shower Curtain Rod Mount, 2 Pack
Offered by Safe Beginnings
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars they work!, June 6, 2016
could not keep the rod up no matter what we did. it's a fairly expensive rod and i had to use a heavy gauge clear liner along with the curtain. i didn't know there were these disc's for helping with this problem. I was ready to throw out the rod and buy a new one when i saw your product. i immediately purchased it and it came in two days. since installing the discs the rod is in place and i can even hang my delicate camisoles on the rod to dry without it falling down. I love them. thank you for making them!

Nawrap Binchotan Dishcloth, Naturally Antibacterial, Moss Green X Charcoal
Nawrap Binchotan Dishcloth, Naturally Antibacterial, Moss Green X Charcoal
Offered by IPPINKA
Price: $9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars The Very Best, April 18, 2016
I have 7 different kitchen dish cloths but didn't know how good a dish cloth could be until I found this one. I purchased 5 of them last year and I couldn't remember where I purchased them. I spent day and night looking for a site that I could purchase them from. Finally!!!! I found them again. All my other cloths went to Good Will and I have my spectacular kitchen cloths again. You will NEVER find a dish cloth that even comes close to this one for cleaning anything in your house. I could go on and on to tell you what they do and don't do but you'll just have to buy one to see for yourself. Just make sure you follow the directions on how to care for them so you get the best results possible. Thank you IPPINKA, please continue to carry these cloths . And actually 5 stars is not good enough for them, they deserve 10 stars!!!!!

Pillowflex Pillow Form Insert - Machine Washable (26 Inch By 26 Inch)
Pillowflex Pillow Form Insert - Machine Washable (26 Inch By 26 Inch)
Offered by Pillowflex
Price: $22.74
7 used & new from $18.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 15, 2015
I'm in love

O-Cedar Quick Wring Bucket 2.5 Gallon Bucket With Wringer
O-Cedar Quick Wring Bucket 2.5 Gallon Bucket With Wringer
3 used & new from $17.86

5.0 out of 5 stars this bucket is the bomb especially when you use their ..., October 15, 2015
this bucket is the bomb especially when you use their mop that goes with it!!!! would never purchase another type of mop and bucket again!!

Philips Zoom Day White ACP 14% Hydrogen Peroxide (Replaces 38%) 3-pack Tooth Whitening Gel + Bonus Sensitivity Relief Gel -- Daywhite
Offered by MassDentalOutlet
Price: $42.99
3 used & new from $42.99

3.0 out of 5 stars All in all I feel that the product is quite costly but it's a good trade off because of the great job it does ..., July 14, 2015
My first package of Day white only lasted me three months, not 9 months as stated on line. It certainly does whiten your teeth as stated. My teeth are as white as a sheet and I'm a smoker and coffee drinker of at least 6 cups of coffee a day. So if its only the whitening that your interested in do buy this product. If you want this product to last you nine months, don't buy. It does become quite expensive after a while. Now I only whiten when I have an event to go to. Not an everyday procedure. All in all I feel that the product is quite costly but it's a good trade off because of the great job it does whitening my teeth. Zoom Nighttime does not work as well as the Daytime type. I had to leave it on longer and it didnt work half as well as the Daytime zoom.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2015 6:24 PM PDT

NYX Macaron Pastel Lippies Lipstick -Violet : MALS05 "Royal Purple" 0.16 oz.
NYX Macaron Pastel Lippies Lipstick -Violet : MALS05 "Royal Purple" 0.16 oz.
Offered by KOLORIZE ME
Price: $7.53
14 used & new from $1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, creamy, August 11, 2014
Great, creamy, long lasting lipstick. For an inexpensive product it is quality. Better than my expensive brands I buy from Nordstroms! I returned so many lipsticks back to Nordstroms for not lasting long and being streaky on my lips. This product is creamy and I put it on twice in a full day. Never thought I would buy this brand but Shaaanxo on you tube convinced me I would love it and she was right. The color is great with yellow undertones. I get compliments when I wear this. Next will be a great red from nyx. But one thing, you can get this product for $6 on nyx site. They have been all out of it for a while and I needed it so I went ahead and paid a ridiculous price for it from amazon. I can't complain, I was glad to get it in time for an occasion I needed it for. It went beautifully with my dress. It is a must buy if you have the guts to wear purple over the age of 40. I'm 62 and I rocked it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4