Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
Profile for sarajan > Reviews

Browse

sarajan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sarajan "sarajan" RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Melissa & Doug Easel Accessory Set
Melissa & Doug Easel Accessory Set
Price: $29.99
118 used & new from $21.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandkids love this art kit., April 18, 2009
This was a great hit with the grandkids. They love being artistic, and they can occupy themselves for hours.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Dress, April 18, 2009
I purchased this dress as a gift for my grandaughter. Unfortunately, it was the wrong size, and did not come in her size. I had it sent directly to their home. They realized it would not fit and contacted the company. They worked together to get a different dress and have it delivered promptly. We are pleased with the quality of the products from this company and their willingness to work with us to get something else quickly. This is a dress that will be handed down through all the Grandkids, that is how good this product really is.

Learning Resources Prepared Slides Combo Set (48 Specimens)
Learning Resources Prepared Slides Combo Set (48 Specimens)
Price: $18.99
24 used & new from $18.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Good first slides for inquisitive youth., April 18, 2009
I purchased this group of slides along with a microscope for my grandson for Christmas. He is very inquisitive and this has sparked his creativity to make slides of his own. He enjoys this gift and includes his younger siblings in his discoveries.

Big Kahuna Reef [Download]
Big Kahuna Reef [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, keeps you involved, skill increases with time played., April 18, 2009
I received this as a free download and it is a good game because it can be played in relaxed mode. I am not much of a high pressure game player, so this was perfect for me.

Legacy
Legacy
DVD ~ Kathleen Beller
Offered by cambirdrocks
Price: $14.74
20 used & new from $3.23

5.0 out of 5 stars History brought to life!, April 18, 2009
This review is from: Legacy (DVD)
I saw this video in Utah at the Joseph Smith memorial building, and it was a very emotionally moving production. I bought a copy for each of my Children and their families when it was released on video.

The Work and the Glory III: A House Divided
The Work and the Glory III: A House Divided
DVD ~ Work & The Glory
Price: $11.20
36 used & new from $4.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the Books, video brought to life., April 18, 2009
The books were big, intruiging, historical fiction. The videos brought the books to life very remarkably. I purchased this one for a friend who couldn't find the video elsewhere.

Just Born 4-Pack Flannel Receiving Blankets - Animal Adventure (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Matches our Graco bassinette play yard perfectly, April 11, 2009
We wanted something with animals, to our surprise it really matched our theme very well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2009 1:54 PM PDT

STERLING SILVER STUD EARRINGS With Emerald CZ - Heart - Size: 7mm
STERLING SILVER STUD EARRINGS With Emerald CZ - Heart - Size: 7mm

5.0 out of 5 stars More than expected, April 11, 2009
These earrings are beautiful. I purchased them as a gift for an Emerald lover, she was not disappointed. The gift made me look good.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Ranger fun, April 11, 2009
I purchased several power ranger items for my grandson. He loves them so much, and he can even get his older brother to play "Power Rangers" with him often. It elicits imaginative play and occupies him for hours at a time.

Power Rangers Operation Overdrive Costume #18646 Red Ranger Spear