Profile for David > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 127

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David RSS Feed (TEXAS!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
The Adventures of Pippi Longstocking
The Adventures of Pippi Longstocking
by Michael Chesworth
Price: $24.48
63 used & new from $9.64

5.0 out of 5 stars I decided she should have her own copy of her favorite stories to enjoy anytime she wants them, January 30, 2015
I bought this book for my eight year old daughter as a Christmas gift. She absolutely loves Pippi Longstocking! I had already read her all three of these books about a year ago, and every time we went to the library she wanted to check them out again. I decided she should have her own copy of her favorite stories to enjoy anytime she wants them. Now she's reading them on her own, and loving them all over again! I would definitely recommend this book! Great quality hardbound collection of all three of the Pippi Longstocking books.

Dockers Big Boys' Reversible Black To Brown Belt With Brushed Nickel Finish Buckle,Brn/Blk,MD (waist 26" - 28")
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great value! I would definitely recommend, January 30, 2015
I used the size chart to select the correct size for my son, and when the belt came it fit him perfectly. A great value! I would definitely recommend!

I Can Draw Animals (Playtime Series)
I Can Draw Animals (Playtime Series)
by Ray Gibson
32 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5 year old and 8 year old love this book, January 30, 2015
My 5 year old and 8 year old love this book. We already had another book from this series, I Can Draw People, and it was so well liked I ordered this one as a Christmas gift. I'm so glad I did! My kids have really enjoyed it! Would definitely recommend!

Corduroy's Christmas Surprise
Corduroy's Christmas Surprise
by Don Freeman
Price: $3.99
219 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute book we ordered for my daughter's book exchange ..., January 30, 2015
Super cute book we ordered for my daughter's book exchange at her Christmas party at school. The little girl who got it loved it, and my daughter wanted one too! Sweet story, and would definitely recommend!

Maxam® Stainless Steel Pizza Pan
Maxam® Stainless Steel Pizza Pan
Offered by BuyDBest Inc.
Price: $19.59
19 used & new from $12.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 30, 2015
Great quality pizza pan. Thick, stainless steel. Perfect size! Would definitely order again!

Izod Men's Slim Fit Cool Fx Dress Shirt, White, 15.5 34-35
Izod Men's Slim Fit Cool Fx Dress Shirt, White, 15.5 34-35
Price: $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 30, 2015
Nice quality shirt. Fit exactly as I expected. Glad I chose this one and would definitely order again!

Izod Big Boys' Holiday Dressy Plaid Woven Shirt, Medium Grey Heather, Medium
Izod Big Boys' Holiday Dressy Plaid Woven Shirt, Medium Grey Heather, Medium
Price: $11.74

5.0 out of 5 stars and looks great on him, January 30, 2015
I ordered this shirt for my son, and I followed the size chart in selecting the right fit for him. The shirt fit perfectly! It is very well made, and looks great on him. It didn't shrink at all when I washed it, and I am very pleased with my purchase!

Sperry Top-Sider Women's Calla Flip Flop, Cognac, 9 M US
Sperry Top-Sider Women's Calla Flip Flop, Cognac, 9 M US
Price: $21.67
4 used & new from $21.67

5.0 out of 5 stars They are very well made and comfortable. The leather is very soft, January 30, 2015
These flip flops are so cute! They are very well made and comfortable. The leather is very soft. I did have to order a full size up, and I am glad I did because they fit perfect! What an incredible deal!

Salomon Men's Speedcross 3 Trail Running Shoe,Black/Black/Silver Metallic-X,11.5 M US
Price: $89.85
28 used & new from $89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars FIFTH PAIR SO I GUESS I LIKE THESE, December 17, 2014
I have been wearing this shoe for 6 years or so.
They have great stability, lace tight for more narrow feet, grip well, great for hiking in mountains, great for climbing boulders, great for casual wear, minimal and do not feel klunky. Minimal but do not feel minimal.

Feedback Sports Bicycle Storage Stand (White)
Feedback Sports Bicycle Storage Stand (White)
Price: $38.49
10 used & new from $26.94

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS AND LOOKS GREAT, December 17, 2014
This is a well built, good looking stand. Does not take up much room in garage.
I use it for temp storage of my mountain bike when not hanging on rack.
It holds bike well for repairs and adjustments to seat, cleaning, etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13