Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for cait > Reviews

Browse

cait's Profile

Customer Reviews: 485

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cait RSS Feed (N.J., United States)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Flag Pole: Tangle Free Spinning Flagpole Residential or Commercial 6ft Flag Pole (Silver)
Offered by Grace Alley
Price: $36.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pole, June 24, 2016
Excellent flag pole..love not having to go out and unwrap my tangled flag.
If my previous one did not get "list" when my house was resided I would not have had to buy this one..because my last one, years old, was in great shape.

Hamilton Beach Spiralizer, 2 Speed Motorized Vegetable Slicer (59998)
Hamilton Beach Spiralizer, 2 Speed Motorized Vegetable Slicer (59998)
Price: $39.99
7 used & new from $27.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Much Work., June 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
was very excited to get this...not so excited when I started to us it.
as other have said, small or narrow veggies don't work at all well, there is a lot of prep to get the veggies just right for it to work, a fair bit of waste...but lovely results when it works.
honestly, I think a manual one would be better...and a lot cheaper.

Bugaboo Cameleon Breezy Sun Canopy, Artic Grey
Bugaboo Cameleon Breezy Sun Canopy, Artic Grey
Price: $79.95
15 used & new from $69.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, June 6, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Nice product, if not the easiest to install and remove.
I do like the material is made of...seems it will hold up well and I find the color quite attractive...if not actually gray.
The sun is not your friend folks, and most certainly not your baby. and in this day and age, the bugs are not your friends either.

Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper, Geo Meadow
Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper, Geo Meadow
Price: $59.99
14 used & new from $59.78

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the newborn!, June 3, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
the perfect gift for the new parents. I love that it is a pretty neutral, gender friendly print. Easy to set up and very easy to move from room to room. and babies seem to love it...a happy sleeping baby is a beautiful thing.

World Best Sun Moon & Stars Metal Wall Hanging Garden Art 24
World Best Sun Moon & Stars Metal Wall Hanging Garden Art 24
Offered by Manhattan Lane
Price: $31.99
3 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty., June 3, 2016
very attractive, a nice solid weight. looks fantastic hanging on the wall off my deck.

DII Reusable Shopping Bag, For Farmers Markets, Grocery Shopping, Crafts, Travel, Sewing & Everyday Use, Set of 3 - Surf
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars well made, useful, fun., June 3, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
these are very nice bags. I love that they are a little still and stand up on their own...much easier to bag at the supermarket...and I like that they have a waterproof coating...makes clean up easy. The handles are nice and long, long enough to put over your shoulder, which is handy.
and I like the design, fun and summer like.

Scotts Green Max Lawn Food 5,000 sq. ft.
Scotts Green Max Lawn Food 5,000 sq. ft.
Price: $19.92
4 used & new from $19.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Scotts Is Always a Good Choice., May 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I had some over seeding done on my lawn this spring and this was the perfect addition to my program. The landscaper had used some starter fertilizer, but the rest was needing a boost and this did the trick. It is amazing how quickly things greened up..of course all the rain and cool temps this spring helped too.
I trust the Scotts name and always feel you can't go wrong with their products.

When the Music's Over: An Inspector Banks Novel (Inspector Banks Novels)
When the Music's Over: An Inspector Banks Novel (Inspector Banks Novels)
by Peter Robinson
Price: $17.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Very Good Book in a Very Good Series, May 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have read every one of Robinson's books in this series and this a worthy addition. Timely subject matter, well written, with a good steady pace. I especially liked that all my favorite characters were back in a nice even mix...not too heavy on Annie and light on Alan or the other way around and it seems for once DS Banks may have found himself an age appropriate girlfriend.
Good story..l

Panasonic ES2113PC Facial Hair Trimmer for Women, with Pivoting Head and Eyebrow Trimmer Attachments, Battery-Operated
Price: $18.98
24 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Little Trimmer, May 13, 2016
I have bought cheaper version of these sort of trimmers, but you know what they say...you get what you pay for. And this one is worth the expra cost. Very nice to hold and sharp, doing an excellent job.

Divide(TM)+ 75L LED Flashlight
Divide(TM)+ 75L LED Flashlight
Price: $17.99
25 used & new from $15.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but Overly Complicated, May 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was looking forward to trying this because I trust the Coleman name...But my feeling are a bit mixed. It is a nice little flashlight, appears solid and well made.
But I have my doubt about the whole energy drain issue and the design with turning the whole top for the 'disconnect' and a separate power button seems rather odd and unnecessary. For the price, you might do better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20