Profile for SN > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SN "geniusmagic" RSS Feed (NYC)

Jolly Jumper Bumper Bonnet Toddler Head Cushion
Jolly Jumper Bumper Bonnet Toddler Head Cushion
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $12.53
14 used & new from $9.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Got used item, paid for new, September 14, 2013
Even though I bought and paid for a new item, I received a used one.
I contacted customer service and they asked me to return it. I have not had the time to return it so it is lying in a corner
This is not very useful item as it does not fit my 8 month old daughter. It keeps falling over her eyes and make it even more dangerous. She keeps taking it off herself . Bad product

Arrowhead Mills Organic Steel Cut Oats Hot Cereal, 24 Ounce
Arrowhead Mills Organic Steel Cut Oats Hot Cereal, 24 Ounce
Offered by Swanson Health Products
Price: $4.09
7 used & new from $3.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent taste, good price, September 14, 2013
It has a good taste for steel cut oatmeal and the price is really good
I cannot say if it has any health benefits......I started using it as a I read it may help cutting down bad cholesterol levels

World Pride Infant Toddler Baby Knee Pad Crawling Safety Protector (Pink)
World Pride Infant Toddler Baby Knee Pad Crawling Safety Protector (Pink)
Offered by E Magic
Price: $7.95
7 used & new from $5.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, September 14, 2013
This is made of a synthetic/silky material and my daughter keeps slipping on her knees if she is wearing these.
It can cause more injury than it can protect. I used it only once and threw it away!

Kensington KeyFolio Pro 2 Removable Keyboard, Case and Stand For iPad 4 with Retina Display, iPad 3 and iPad 2 (K39512US)
Price: Click here to see our price
115 used & new from $14.94

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality case, January 2, 2013
I purchased this item about 6 months ago for around 70 bucks and the case is all worn out. I do not have have any kids using the iPad and it has been handled very carefully, however the quality of the case material is sub par and leaves a lot to be desired. It is not made up of good quality leather and soon begins to tear apart. The Velcro is strong initially but with usage of 4-5 months begins to lose its hold. The good thing about this is the keyboard which works fine but I do not use it much. also the various angles you can use to hold the iPad are also pretty good, like I said the quality of the material used to make the case is poor, do not expect to last it more than 5-6 months. There are betters cases out there and this one is definitely not a head turner.

Panasonic SC-BTT490 Energy Star 5.1-Channel 1000-Watt Full HD 3D Blu-Ray Home Theater System with Built-in Wi-Fi (2012 Model)
Price: $499.99
7 used & new from $358.77

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Internet and Software Control Features, October 15, 2012
I purchased this system last week and I am having the same issue when playing internet content that a lot of other customers have also complained about. I have tried playing Netflix and it plays fine for just about 15-20 mins before it stops all of a sudden with an error message and from there on, no matter what you do, the unit just won't detect any Wireless connection at all. I called customer service thrice after it happend and every time the rep would ask me to reset the device to factory settings ( which involves a cold reboot of the system, takes 3-5 minutes and wipes out your personal settings ) and then it would find the wireless internet. That is the only resolution they are able to offer me and that would only work until the next time I attempt to watch something on Netflix or You tube. Surely, they cannot expect customers to reset the device after watching content for only 10-15 minutes. This product and feature looks compleletly untested by Panasonic. I asked the rep if this is a defective item or a Panasonic problem, all he could say was "not too sure, sir!". Going by the other reviews, however, it appears all units have the same problem. What saddens and infuriates me is that this is not a problem that happens intermittently, it happens every time you play anything on Internet. I cannot beleive a company like Panasonic can continue to sell thsese defective products which just do not work.

The least Panasonic should do is to accept that there is a problem in this model and then try to fix the issue by a firmware update. Until then they should pull this product out of the market or stop advertising the internet features.

Besides the above problem, I was also not able to change the Sound settings on the Home menu. Every time I would change from "FLAT" to "HEAVY" or "SOFT", it would immediately go back to "FLAT". I repoted this but have not got a solution for this either.

It has only been 2 days and I have found 2 major issues with this already. Unfortunately, I would have to return this product as it does not work as advertized and has a lot of software/firmware bugs.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2012 12:29 PM PDT

Beach Paddle Replacement Balls
Beach Paddle Replacement Balls
Offered by LilGift
Price: $5.12
4 used & new from $1.29

2.0 out of 5 stars NOt original quality, July 11, 2012
Arrived on time but do not seem to be of the same original quality. They appear to be made more of plastic than rubber and makes a lot of noise when they hit against the rack it back paddle bats. They should also change to colors that are more visible at night / evenings
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2012 4:05 PM PDT