Profile for L. Blankenship > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Blankenship "Lundy Love" RSS Feed (Huntington, WV USA)

Rollie Vertical Egg Cooking System
Rollie Vertical Egg Cooking System
Offered by Grant's General Store
Price: $15.19
31 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This Eggscellant Product Will Get You Laid, April 24, 2013
No, I am not trying to crack you up. I am being cereal. Super super cereal. Speaking of that who like cereal in the morning when you can have a perfectly cooked delicious hot mouth watering eggs. Not only will the Rollie Easy Egg Cooker do that, it is a bargain at the low low price of 45 dollars. I mean who wouldn't want to spend 50 bucks to cook an egg. That's not a lot to shell out for mornings and mornings of collinary eggs-cellance.

Another plus, is my 27 hens hate it. One day thoe birds had a fowl plan of mutiny and I put that all out with the Rollie Easy Egg Cooker. I took some of thier eggs and I made them watch as one by one I cooked thier children into the most delectable omelette ever. If I ever sense another uprising, I just take the cooker out and maniacally grin. Yes,this is my brains on drugs but you'd be high not to buy this product and it might even get you laid.

I am scrambling for more egg puns so that's all yolks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2013 7:26 AM PDT

No Title Available

6,457 of 7,283 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars My 27 trained monkeys love this, March 3, 2011
As you may or may not know, I have 27 trained monkeys I use to do my evil bidding. Well, the younger monkeys teeth have not fully developed and so slicing a banana to feed them is a necessary chore. The adult monkeys used to have to chew up bananas and feed their young but not anymore with the Victorio Kitchen Products 571B Banana Slicer. The adults are going bananas over this time saving easy product. No longer so they have to taste and chew the deliciousness banana without eating it teasing them like a teenage prom date.

Now, they can eat and enjoy while i feed the young by slicing the bananas into small pieces that's easy for them to digest, This product is aces in my book and if you have 27 trained monkeys that will help you take over the land of OZ, i highly recommenced this product. This product is more useful than a barrel of monkeys
Comment Comments (48) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2013 5:52 PM PDT