Profile for the goddess diana > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

the goddess diana RSS Feed

The Stealth Secret Sound Amplifier
The Stealth Secret Sound Amplifier
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $24.51
9 used & new from $24.51

1.0 out of 5 stars worthless, February 25, 2014
i thought it might make a difference, but i didn't. just really annoying and i ended up getting hearing aids.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2014 6:46 PM PDT

Pura d'or 100% Pure & USDA Organic Argan Oil (4 fl. oz.) For Face, Hair, Skin and Nails
Offered by Galactic Deals, LLC
Price: $21.95
28 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff!, February 25, 2014
softens skin as promoted. i use on bottom of feet, on nails and cuticles, and under my eyes. i also mix a few drops with body lotion for entire body.

ELMA&SANA Golden Argan Oil ® 100 Cold Pressed Virgin Organic Certified By Ecocert -1oz(30ml)
Offered by Pure Essence Health
Price: Click here to see our price
16 used & new from $7.34

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it!, February 25, 2014

Never Go Back (with bonus novella High Heat): A Jack Reacher Novel
Never Go Back (with bonus novella High Heat): A Jack Reacher Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars dissappointed, September 12, 2013
not up to the writing i expect from lee child. he has not put much of an effort into this jack reacher novel. too stylized.

From The Heart
From The Heart
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, April 3, 2013
This review is from: From The Heart (MP3 Music)
i knew johnny in nola. loved him! greatest singer on frenchmen street at what is now snug harbor. i kmow what it means to miss new orleans!

Blue Kyanite Medium, Metaphysical Healing, Chakra Balance
Blue Kyanite Medium, Metaphysical Healing, Chakra Balance
Offered by The Chrysalis Stone
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars !! AA, February 7, 2013
beautiful stone, love blue. sent to a friend. didn't hear back, but i'm sure he loved it. i love him.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2013 4:37 AM PDT

Around the Campfire
Around the Campfire
Price: $16.70
82 used & new from $1.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Peter Paul & Mary - a nostalgic experience, July 16, 2006
This review is from: Around the Campfire (Audio CD)
If you like(d) PP&M in the 60s, you'll love them now. A couple of songs I've never heard, but the majority is a collection of songs taken from their albums. A trip down memory lane, and just hearing songs like Blowin' In The Wind, This Land is Your Land, If I Had a Hammer and Down By The Riverside, to name a few on this 2 disc CD, brought me back to the days when we protested peacefully because it was our right; now I'm afraid to send in my dues to the ACLU because I might end up on a list somewhere. Pretty tragic.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price; Fast shipping!, July 16, 2006
I need to take these vitamins because of a family history of macular degeneration. Even with the shipping charges, I save money buying from this website. I recommend them highly. I ordered them once and then again two months later. None better!!

Songs Of Conscience & Concern: A Retrospective Collection
Songs Of Conscience & Concern: A Retrospective Collection
Price: $13.98
38 used & new from $2.03

5.0 out of 5 stars True Folk Music, July 16, 2006
I started playing the guitar in the early 60s, and most of what I played and sang was folk music - Joan Baez, PP&M to name two. This CD is absolutely inspiring. It reminded me of how committed I had been to a better world. I'm ashamed to say that I drifted away from this music, but I still have my guitar, so it's time to get back on board and work towards freedom, peace and justice.