Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amanda Fox > Reviews

Browse

Amanda Fox's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amanda Fox RSS Feed (Durham, NC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Stainless Steel Garlic Press, X-Chef Premium Peeling Press Mince & Roller, Best Silicone Tube Garlic Peeler - Crush Garlic Cloves & Ginger with Ease
Offered by Oak Leaf LLC
Price: $32.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good press, easy to clean, January 3, 2016
The garlic press feels solid and works well. It smashes the garlic with ease, though I did have to scrape the garlic off of the press. Since the grate rotates out, the press is easy to clean and dry, which is a huge plus. I only knocked off a star because the grate is not welded in the corners, which means some garlic can get caught in there (instead of being smashed through the holes. I also think that small tines would help release the garlic from the press without having to scrape it. All in all, it's easy to use and clean.

The silicone garlic peeler, which came as a free gift, was less impressive. Perhaps it was still wet inside from being washed or I should have tried peeling more than one clove at a time, but I found that the tube just slid over the garlic and didn't peel it. It did loosen the peel, though, which made it easier to get off than if I hadn't used it at all. I will practice with this more to see if I can figure out the proper technique.

This product was provided at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. (But I was considering buying this one, anyway!)

Anne Taintor Flask, Voices in My Head
Anne Taintor Flask, Voices in My Head
Offered by Anne Taintor, Inc.
Price: $22.00
4 used & new from $17.65

5.0 out of 5 stars A hip flask that might actually fit in a pocket, July 3, 2015
I love it! It's small, funny, and practical.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, July 3, 2015
I purchased this tablet a few weeks ago for work and personal use. I read extensive reviews on several different tablets, went to stores to play with different brands and sizes, and finally settled on this one for the following reasons:

1) I wanted a 10-inch screen
2) I wanted something inexpensive
3) I wanted Android
4) I wanted bluetooth and HDMI connectivity

So far I have noticed the same issue as some others regarding the screen not being installed well (it comes up a little at the corner), but otherwise it's great. I keep it in a case all the time (the Infintie bluetooth keyboard case made specifically for the m10x) so the screen issue doesn't really bother me. It's fast, the screen is easy to see from multiple angles, and it has plenty of space.

The only issues I've had are: no vibration, you can't use a wired mic headset (only headphones), and the screen doesn't have a wide range of brightness. None of these things really bother me, though.

Fintie Dragon Touch M10X 10.1" Keyboard Case - Premium PU Leather Folio Stand Cover with Removable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard for Dragon Touch M10X / Dragon Touch M10X 2016 Edition 10.1-Inch Quad Core Google Android Tablet PC, Purple
Offered by gameworld509
Price: $17.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, June 20, 2015
I bought this (in purple) to go with the M10x that I ordered. the tablet fits perfectly with access to all ports and cameras. The case holds the tablet securely, folds nicely, and secures with an elastic band. The magnetic keyboard attachment is strong enough to hold it in place without making it difficult to remove. The stylus holder fits any normal-sized pen, pencil, or stylus.

The keyboard (on which I'm currently typing) is big enough to type on comfortably but is small and lightweight. I love that the keyboard is removable and made of sturdy enough material to use independently of the case (it's sitting on lap right now, with the case on the couch next to me. It pairs automatically, charges easily, and does not touch the screen when folded in the case.

I like the versatility of being able to fold the case backward so I can prop the tablet in various ways and use it in both landscape and portrait mode. The M10x is a long, skinny tablet, so I'm glad there is a case made specifically for it!

Bargains Depot(2 Pcs) [0.18-inch Rubber Tip Series] 5.5"L Stylus Pens for Touch Screen Devices with 6 Extra Replaceable Soft Rubber Tips -Black/Blue
Offered by BaseTronics
Price: $5.99
3 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked right away, June 20, 2015
I bought these for the price and reviews that the tip was finer than most similar styli. I love that there are two and extra tips, since I'm sure I will be using them. So far they work well on my tablet and my phone. I have noticed some skips when drawing or writing, but that could be due to my screen. I have a lower-end tablet, so it's quite possible that's the issue. I'm certainly happy with them.

We Didn't Playtest This at All - With Chaos Pack
We Didn't Playtest This at All - With Chaos Pack
Price: $12.97
23 used & new from $12.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 17, 2015
This is a great game. It generally goes quickly, and it's different every time without being overly complicated.

Castle Panic: The Wizard's Tower
Castle Panic: The Wizard's Tower
Price: $18.99
35 used & new from $16.91

4.0 out of 5 stars I love Castle Panic, June 17, 2015
I love Castle Panic, but we ALWAYS win. Adding the Wizard's Tower makes things more complicated, but it also makes the game more challenging.

Rocky Horror Picture Show Frank Furter Costume (Large)
Rocky Horror Picture Show Frank Furter Costume (Large)
Offered by Party & Costume SuperCenter
Price: $31.15
6 used & new from $31.15

3.0 out of 5 stars The quality isn't great, but then most costumes like this aren't, June 17, 2015
The quality isn't great, but then most costumes like this aren't. It worked okay, but next time I will probably put something together myself.

Axis Power Cord Cable (45505)
Axis Power Cord Cable (45505)
Offered by my Goods
Price: $6.27
105 used & new from $6.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 17, 2015
This is perfect; it's lasted in an elementary classroom for a year with no issues.

Expo 2 Low-Odor Dry Erase Markers, Chisel Tip, 16-Pack, Assorted Colors (81045)
Expo 2 Low-Odor Dry Erase Markers, Chisel Tip, 16-Pack, Assorted Colors (81045)
Price: $11.14
105 used & new from $10.93

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these markers, June 17, 2015
I love these markers. They write clearly, erase well, and last the school year. I love having different colors, although the orange and lime green are difficult to read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4