Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 225

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Greenville, NC, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
An Affair in Munthill
An Affair in Munthill
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, March 21, 2016
I love all of Takerra's books but each time I feel so connected with the characters. They are all beautifully flawed. I see why she asked to take your time with this one. Not because it was a slow read or boring, but so you could soak up every inch. This book is like nothing I've read before. There was real life issues, personal growth, and forgiveness. Takerra brings it to you raw and unfiltered. Each time nothing is catching my attention and every synopsis is the same, takerra comes and brings me out of that reading funk. Only during her books will i catch myself smiling like a Cheshire cat while reading or teary eyed. When an author can touch you with her words like that it's truly a gift. Thanks for sharing this one with us.

V2: More Power ((There's Power in the...) V)
V2: More Power ((There's Power in the...) V)
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bells !, September 20, 2015
I never expected there to be a sequel and I'm so glad she decided to write it. She never disappoints. I love how love is always the main focus and characters face real life obstacles. This book was perfection.

2014 Forest Hills Drive [Explicit]
2014 Forest Hills Drive [Explicit]
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 13, 2014
Real rap. Album rides and very lyrical. Didn't skip a track.

NIYA 2: Dreamer's Paradise (The Dreamers)
NIYA 2: Dreamer's Paradise (The Dreamers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Blurred Lines, April 30, 2014
Niya 2 picks up right where book one left off. Jamilla and Niya are still walking that fine line between friendship and a relationship. The only thing they know for sure is that they truly love one another. This book was an emotional roller coaster and was filled with the perfect balance of passion, pain, and pleasure. Niya and Jamilla are in a new city following their dreams and trying to leave their pasts behind, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for them. I just know for sure that Brazil is going to be a problem. I completed the book in one sitting and am looking forward to part 3 to see how this love story concludes.

Tainted (G Street Chronicles Presents)
Tainted (G Street Chronicles Presents)

5.0 out of 5 stars TRAPPED, February 15, 2014
Nene Capri is one of my favorite authors and I didn't even have to read the synopsis to know that this was be a good read. I love the way she incorporated some of her characters from The Pussy Trap series into her new novel. This chicks are young, in love, and willing to do whatever it takes to keep their men in their lives. Naseem is definitely running things but I'm not sure that he is BOSS material when compared to Kayson and Koko. I read this book quickly and I kept clicking my kindle when it ended thinking that this can't be the end! I am looking forward to pt 2 and seeing how the story unfolds.

The Last Kings 2: Long Live The King
The Last Kings 2: Long Live The King

5.0 out of 5 stars Kings don't DIE, February 15, 2014
I waited and waited for part 2 of this release and CN definitely did not disappoint. Honestly Last Kings pt 1 was one of the best books I read of 2013 and now Pt 2 has been added to the good reads list of 2014. It picks up where pt 1 left off and there was never a dull moment. This was a great sequel and I finished it in one sitting. This book is a must read!

Family Feud® & Friends
Family Feud® & Friends
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Family Feud® & Friends (App)
Love this game! So addictive. Me and my boyfriend play before bed every night. One game turns into 4 and so on.

A Dollar Outta Fifteen Cent 4.5: Married to the Money
A Dollar Outta Fifteen Cent 4.5: Married to the Money
by Caroline McGill
Price: $14.95
12 used & new from $10.87

5.0 out of 5 stars 4.5, August 23, 2013
First off I have to say that I feel like I have been waiting forever and a day to get part 5 of ADOFC so putting out part 4.5 was one of the greatest gifts Caroline could have given us. Once I was so nervous to read this book because I love the characters and I was scared to find out what happens with Casino and the rest of the crew. I must say Caroline did not disappoint and kept me on the edge. It picks up right where part 4 left off with Casino in the ambulance after being shot on his wedding day. There is always so much disaster around this crew. While Casino is fighting for his life Portia, Jay, Wise, and Fatima are all experiencing marital issues. I cannot wait to find out what happens next because the book ended on with unanswered questions. The drama has built up and about to explode and I'm so ready to see which couples will come out standing.

The Pussy Trap 3 (Wahida Clark Presents)
The Pussy Trap 3 (Wahida Clark Presents)
by NeNe Capri
Price: $15.95
13 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The BOSS is back!, August 23, 2013
The Pussy Trap 3 picks up right where part 2 left off with Kayson interrupting KoKo and Boa. This book left me totally speechless. The BOSS is back and here to stay! Every secret you thought had been revealed turned out to not be exactly what it seems. Erase everything you thought you knew from your memory! KoKo, Kayson, and the rest of the team have tons of enemies but they are picking them off one by one. Some characters lived to see another day, while others are sleeping permanently. TPT3 kept me on the edge of my seat the entire book. I couldn't put it down, so I finished this book in one sitting. I can't wait for all the secrets to finally be revealed in part 4 and the question remains "Who is Brenda Watson?".

Cold Summer
Cold Summer

3.0 out of 5 stars Cold blooded, July 11, 2013
This review is from: Cold Summer (Kindle Edition)
This book started off really good but it was a little too fast paced. One minute Summer seemed to be this perfect wife who had just lost her husband, but once he was gone she appeared to be a different person. I would have liked to have seen more flashbacks with Summer and J.B. so that I could get more of an understanding of her relationship with him, maybe it would have softened her up a little. I didn't really connect with any of the characters. After finishing the book I'm not too sure if she really loved him or not. Summer's history seemed like it would have prepared her a little more for the the ruthlessness of the drug game, but she seemed to make mistake after mistake. I really didn't have a "fave" character in this book, which is a little unusual. Amaleka definitely didn't make any mistake with the titling the book Cold Summer because Summer is the epitome of cold. Even though I feel this book was just okay I am still looking forward to part 2.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20